Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Exercise!

<<  <  1  2 

Some Witch
December 7, 2016
Ruvgein

I'd say try dancing.

Or just stand and move around more while you do other things, like pace the floor when you're waiting for something, you know, simple things like that.

I did that for a while, and I dance when I sing in my room, so it's a thing I do, but thanks, Ruv! :D

by Some Witch
December 7, 2016
Ruvgein

I'd say try dancing.

Or just stand and move around more while you do other things, like pace the floor when you're waiting for something, you know, simple things like that.

I did that for a while, and I dance when I sing in my room, so it's a thing I do, but thanks, Ruv! :D

Alvulnax
December 9, 2016

50 Pushups a day. Then 5 pushups with only one arm. Both sides of course.

by Alvulnax
December 9, 2016

50 Pushups a day. Then 5 pushups with only one arm. Both sides of course.

Some Witch
December 9, 2016
@Alvulnax
I'll try that next semester, and the break, when I'm out of PE. But thanks!
by Some Witch
December 9, 2016
@Alvulnax

I'll try that next semester, and the break, when I'm out of PE. But thanks!

[deleted]
April 29, 2017

If there is a rock-climbing place near you (indoor or outdoor) you can get some pretty good biceps after a few weeks (on a once/twice a week bassis) and it's also fun!

by [deleted]
April 29, 2017

If there is a rock-climbing place near you (indoor or outdoor) you can get some pretty good biceps after a few weeks (on a once/twice a week bassis) and it's also fun!

Some Witch
April 30, 2017
JooreMeyye

Thanks for the advice! I'll look around some.

by Some Witch
April 30, 2017
JooreMeyye

Thanks for the advice! I'll look around some.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.