Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translator Signup

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
September 6, 2016

I can get to work on dragon-Spanish translations. But I don't have 50 words handy, I'll make that on Friday. 

Fluent

by DovahKiinZaan
September 6, 2016

I can get to work on dragon-Spanish translations. But I don't have 50 words handy, I'll make that on Friday. 

Fluent

paarthurnax
Administrator
September 14, 2016
tondi

Ahnok!

I'm a native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia, and i can speak English in simple sentences that i've seen many times. I see you're mainly looking for French and German translator and other language, and it would be great to have a Bahasa Indonesia - Dovazhul dictionary among us. I'll happilly to contribute the work!.

Thanks for the interest, tondi! To start, we'll need 50 translated entries in a Word document, Google doc, or something similar. Check out these English entries for reference. Let me know if you have any questions!

by paarthurnax
September 14, 2016
tondi

Ahnok!

I'm a native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia, and i can speak English in simple sentences that i've seen many times. I see you're mainly looking for French and German translator and other language, and it would be great to have a Bahasa Indonesia - Dovazhul dictionary among us. I'll happilly to contribute the work!.

Thanks for the interest, tondi! To start, we'll need 50 translated entries in a Word document, Google doc, or something similar. Check out these English entries for reference. Let me know if you have any questions!

Hypnotron
October 10, 2016

Hi everyone! Me name is Samuel. I'm new in the community, and I'm going to start learining Dovah. I can help with the Spanish dicctionary if needed, (I speak Spain Spanish, native).

by Hypnotron
October 10, 2016

Hi everyone! Me name is Samuel. I'm new in the community, and I'm going to start learining Dovah. I can help with the Spanish dicctionary if needed, (I speak Spain Spanish, native).

Yoldeyra
October 11, 2016

I can help I can speak french and portuguese somewhat

by Yoldeyra
October 11, 2016

I can help I can speak french and portuguese somewhat

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 11, 2016
Hypnotron

Thanks for offering to help, Hypnotron! What we'll need is 50 translated entries to start a Dragon-Spanish dictionary. Check out this Google Doc of English entries for reference.

by paarthurnax
October 11, 2016
Hypnotron

Thanks for offering to help, Hypnotron! What we'll need is 50 translated entries to start a Dragon-Spanish dictionary. Check out this Google Doc of English entries for reference.

Hexis
October 13, 2016

Drem Yol Lok

I have just signed up to the forum, at the exact moment when I learn its existence.

My name is Hexis, and like Sosaalvulon I am French, I am 20 y.o and level B2 in English, the levels of language in France are these :

- Beginner level : A

• A1 : The first level
  • A2 : The second level of language, for trained beginners

- Middle level : B

• B1 : The high-school level of a language learned since years, like English in France
  • B2 : The post-baccalauréat (The Bac is our first degree after high-school) level

- Native-speaker level : C

• C1 : After years of learning, someone may reach this level, an almost native-speaking level
  • C2 : Native-speaking level

I would be glad to contribute someway to the French translation !

by Hexis
October 13, 2016

Drem Yol Lok

I have just signed up to the forum, at the exact moment when I learn its existence.

My name is Hexis, and like Sosaalvulon I am French, I am 20 y.o and level B2 in English, the levels of language in France are these :

- Beginner level : A

• A1 : The first level
  • A2 : The second level of language, for trained beginners

- Middle level : B

• B1 : The high-school level of a language learned since years, like English in France
  • B2 : The post-baccalauréat (The Bac is our first degree after high-school) level

- Native-speaker level : C

• C1 : After years of learning, someone may reach this level, an almost native-speaking level
  • C2 : Native-speaking level

I would be glad to contribute someway to the French translation !

Sosaalvulon
October 14, 2016

Ah, enfin une relève ^^ J'ai fait quelques exemples un peu partout dans le dico Dragon - Français, donc surtout inspire t'en pour tes traductions :) J'ai pas pu aller très loin à cause du peu de temps que je peux consacrer à autre chose qu'à mon boulot, mais je te fais confiance. Ah si, en attendant que Paarthurnax ajoute le marqueur de Mot déjà Traduit au DF, évite de rajouter des mots au dico Français- Dovah, seulement dans le Dovah - Français. Tks !

Bon, juste à attendre l'approbation de Thurny.

by Sosaalvulon
October 14, 2016

Ah, enfin une relève ^^ J'ai fait quelques exemples un peu partout dans le dico Dragon - Français, donc surtout inspire t'en pour tes traductions :) J'ai pas pu aller très loin à cause du peu de temps que je peux consacrer à autre chose qu'à mon boulot, mais je te fais confiance. Ah si, en attendant que Paarthurnax ajoute le marqueur de Mot déjà Traduit au DF, évite de rajouter des mots au dico Français- Dovah, seulement dans le Dovah - Français. Tks !

Bon, juste à attendre l'approbation de Thurny.

Hexis
October 14, 2016

Aucun problème, en ce moment je suis en pleine période de partiels de mi-semestre, mais d'ici fin Octobre j'aurais de nouveau pas mal de temps, j'essaierai de jongler entre travail de traduction et apprentissage de la langue draconique hé hé.

by Hexis
October 14, 2016

Aucun problème, en ce moment je suis en pleine période de partiels de mi-semestre, mais d'ici fin Octobre j'aurais de nouveau pas mal de temps, j'essaierai de jongler entre travail de traduction et apprentissage de la langue draconique hé hé.

Ruvgein
October 14, 2016
Hexis

If you want to speak in french, you may want to make a forum here.

by Ruvgein
October 14, 2016
Hexis

Sosaalvulon
October 15, 2016
Ruvgein

No need, sorry for disturbing ^^ Just a few words to clarify the translater's work and stuff.

by Sosaalvulon
October 15, 2016
Ruvgein

No need, sorry for disturbing ^^ Just a few words to clarify the translater's work and stuff.

Rah Groonah
October 19, 2016

Drem yol lok Pah!  it has been a while since I discovered this site and this project started but with the beginning of school I really couldn't find the time to write here. BUT, now that things are all set I'm ready and willing to help you translate. I can speak a fluent English and I'm a native italian and I also know Spanish if needed. In a few days I'll provide the 50 words you need, just tell me which format you prefer. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

by Rah Groonah
October 19, 2016

Drem yol lok Pah!  it has been a while since I discovered this site and this project started but with the beginning of school I really couldn't find the time to write here. BUT, now that things are all set I'm ready and willing to help you translate. I can speak a fluent English and I'm a native italian and I also know Spanish if needed. In a few days I'll provide the 50 words you need, just tell me which format you prefer. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

DremSahrot
October 27, 2016

Drem, pah, lingrah tiid. As with the old dictionary I'd love to help translate it to Dutch. I'm a native speaker in Dutch and my education should have brought my English up to near-native.

I do have a question for you though Paarthurnax, thuri, what would you want me to do with ingame content? There does not exist a canon Dutch translation for it, would a personal translation be enough?

by DremSahrot
October 27, 2016

Drem, pah, lingrah tiid. As with the old dictionary I'd love to help translate it to Dutch. I'm a native speaker in Dutch and my education should have brought my English up to near-native.

I do have a question for you though Paarthurnax, thuri, what would you want me to do with ingame content? There does not exist a canon Dutch translation for it, would a personal translation be enough?

Kosenu
October 27, 2016

Drem yol lok. I would love to help out with the Dutch dictionary again. I am, like DremSahrot, a native speaker of Dutch and near-native in English.

DremSahrot

Regardless of whether we'll translate content or not, I think we should keep the English name in place, with some note saying it's not a direct translation but rather a place or person. The English names of ingame content are, after all, the canon names, and are easily searchable on the web and stuff.

by Kosenu
October 27, 2016

Drem yol lok. I would love to help out with the Dutch dictionary again. I am, like DremSahrot, a native speaker of Dutch and near-native in English.

DremSahrot

Regardless of whether we'll translate content or not, I think we should keep the English name in place, with some note saying it's not a direct translation but rather a place or person. The English names of ingame content are, after all, the canon names, and are easily searchable on the web and stuff.

DremSahrot
October 28, 2016
Kosenu

The names indeed should not be translated, I however meant speech like that of Alduin and Paarthurnax that is partially Dovahzul and partially English.

by DremSahrot
October 28, 2016
Kosenu

The names indeed should not be translated, I however meant speech like that of Alduin and Paarthurnax that is partially Dovahzul and partially English.

Ouranos
October 31, 2016

I can speak some decent Spanish as I'm in my second year of it. If someone else with a bit more experience can help I could probably translate decently.

by Ouranos
October 31, 2016

I can speak some decent Spanish as I'm in my second year of it. If someone else with a bit more experience can help I could probably translate decently.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>