Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Masters of Words

<<  <  1  2 

SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

I am experiencing writers block.  I can't find a way for the heros to escape an arena.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 23, 2016

I am experiencing writers block.  I can't find a way for the heros to escape an arena.

Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

When I get writer's block, I reread what I've already written.  Sometimes, I find a piece of inspiration that got left behind.  Otherwise, reading another book or taking a nature walk can give me ideas.

by Revak Smoliin
October 23, 2016

When I get writer's block, I reread what I've already written.  Sometimes, I find a piece of inspiration that got left behind.  Otherwise, reading another book or taking a nature walk can give me ideas.

Timballsto
November 1, 2016

i write on a wide mix of topics

by Timballsto
November 1, 2016

i write on a wide mix of topics

Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

Like what?  Do you have a favorite?

by Revak Smoliin
November 1, 2016

Like what?  Do you have a favorite?

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016
I am currently on the second chapter of a story I am working on.
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016
I am currently on the second chapter of a story I am working on.

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016
I have a blog in tumblr were I have undertaken a challenge to write 1 story every week for a year and I have a clue on how it will work
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016
I have a blog in tumblr were I have undertaken a challenge to write 1 story every week for a year and I have a clue on how it will work

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 2, 2016

Revak Smoliin
November 2, 2016

Great! What genre do you write?

by Revak Smoliin
November 2, 2016

Great! What genre do you write?

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 3, 2016
Sci-fi, mystery, fantasy, and crime
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 3, 2016
Sci-fi, mystery, fantasy, and crime

Kriidgaafthunvu
November 3, 2016
What about you
by Kriidgaafthunvu
November 3, 2016
What about you

Revak Smoliin
November 3, 2016

Mostly Fantasy.  Finished one project, and working on several others.

by Revak Smoliin
November 3, 2016

Mostly Fantasy.  Finished one project, and working on several others.

Kriidgaafthunvu
December 21, 2016

Hello after a while of inactivity. What are you all working on? I am currently working a couple of short stories that will be posted on my tumblr and a big project.

by Kriidgaafthunvu
December 21, 2016

Hello after a while of inactivity. What are you all working on? I am currently working a couple of short stories that will be posted on my tumblr and a big project.

Timballsto
January 12, 2017

im working on a sci-fi fantasty, and a post apocalispe, and a werewolf collage story

by Timballsto
January 12, 2017

im working on a sci-fi fantasty, and a post apocalispe, and a werewolf collage story

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.