A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How to bring back RPGing? It's back!

<<  <  1  2 

Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

Yes, but I still think that, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, the shoutbox would be helpful for the other things I listed.
by Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

Yes, but I still think that, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, the shoutbox would be helpful for the other things I listed.

Liis
Administrator
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

I didn't contend your shoutbox as a whole by contending one idea for its use.
by Liis
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

I didn't contend your shoutbox as a whole by contending one idea for its use.

Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

I know. I didn't mean to make it sound that way.
by Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

I know. I didn't mean to make it sound that way.

Liis
Administrator
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

It'd save the effort of making a PM Conversion with all players involved, but would it be visible by everyone or just the players?
by Liis
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

It'd save the effort of making a PM Conversion with all players involved, but would it be visible by everyone or just the players?

Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

Just the players, if at all possible. You wouldn't want some random member spamming the chat of a roleplay they aren't in.
by Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

Just the players, if at all possible. You wouldn't want some random member spamming the chat of a roleplay they aren't in.

Liis
Administrator
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

I was thinking that if all were able to see it, only the players could post to it - referring back to the idea that only the players could post to the RP, but all can read it.
by Liis
March 2, 2017
@KittyKron,

I was thinking that if all were able to see it, only the players could post to it - referring back to the idea that only the players could post to the RP, but all can read it.

Dzydzilelya
March 2, 2017

Have a system like Sikaav, where there's an order (that can be modified by GMs) and make it so that when someone posts, it sends a notification to the next player.

by Dzydzilelya
March 2, 2017

Have a system like Sikaav, where there's an order (that can be modified by GMs) and make it so that when someone posts, it sends a notification to the next player.

Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

I'm so dumb. That's brilliant.
by Kronvullok
March 2, 2017
@Liis

I'm so dumb. That's brilliant.

Dinokdovokunne
March 17, 2017

I really want to see this all come to fruition.  this would be an absolutely amazing thing to do in my spare time.

by Dinokdovokunne
March 17, 2017

I really want to see this all come to fruition.  this would be an absolutely amazing thing to do in my spare time.

Ruvgein
April 2, 2017
Player/ GM lobby.

Say someone wants in on a game, they could say what kind of character they'd have or would want to play, or that they're open for anything. And than it auto removes the player when they join a new game.

Say a GM has an idea for a game and need to find people who would actually go for it. They could give a basic overview of what they had in mind, and potential players could respond.

If there was a way for it to not be a forum, that would be great. Because a sytem just like Pelpals sign up wouldn't work for the lobby in my mind.

So no one is wasting making a whole thread that no one joins. And it would let players see they're available, so a GM knows there are people even out there in the first place
by Ruvgein
April 2, 2017
Player/ GM lobby.

Say someone wants in on a game, they could say what kind of character they'd have or would want to play, or that they're open for anything. And than it auto removes the player when they join a new game.

Say a GM has an idea for a game and need to find people who would actually go for it. They could give a basic overview of what they had in mind, and potential players could respond.

If there was a way for it to not be a forum, that would be great. Because a sytem just like Pelpals sign up wouldn't work for the lobby in my mind.

So no one is wasting making a whole thread that no one joins. And it would let players see they're available, so a GM knows there are people even out there in the first place

Dinokdovokunne
April 3, 2017

very good idea.

by Dinokdovokunne
April 3, 2017

very good idea.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.