Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Would you Rather worship Daedra or Aedra?

<<  <  1  2 

hp5100
May 3, 2017

In my opinion, I would serve the Daedra, specifically Hermaeous Mora. The Deadric lord of Fate and the Unknown. I have a strong thirst for knowledge and I believe that Herma-Mora would be able to assist me in that.

by hp5100
May 3, 2017

In my opinion, I would serve the Daedra, specifically Hermaeous Mora. The Deadric lord of Fate and the Unknown. I have a strong thirst for knowledge and I believe that Herma-Mora would be able to assist me in that.

[deleted]
May 4, 2017

In-game, Daedra any day, specifically Sheggorath, (or Sheogorath for you Skyrim peeps), although if Skyrim were real life, it would be Aedra, one because your not gonna get killed for worshipping them (with the exception of Talos who i recognise as a deity) and you don't have to go to crazy places filled with crazy people in the middle of nowhere to worship them at their shrines.

by [deleted]
May 4, 2017

In-game, Daedra any day, specifically Sheggorath, (or Sheogorath for you Skyrim peeps), although if Skyrim were real life, it would be Aedra, one because your not gonna get killed for worshipping them (with the exception of Talos who i recognise as a deity) and you don't have to go to crazy places filled with crazy people in the middle of nowhere to worship them at their shrines.

Lokulyol
June 9, 2017

Daedra.

by Lokulyol
June 9, 2017

Daedra.

amalgamcore
June 9, 2017
Kingofdeath707

I worship the moons. For I am a khajiit

lol i'm a khajit too

by amalgamcore
June 9, 2017
Kingofdeath707

I worship the moons. For I am a khajiit

lol i'm a khajit too

Sildolok
June 20, 2017

As Tor'Shae approached the large statue of Mehrunes Dagon, intent on laying the shattered Mehrunes Razor on the altar. The Mythic Dawn priest greeted him with delight, obviously very excited. Tor'Shae spoke a little with the priest, not really paying much attention until he began telling him about the ritual. After he had finished, Tor'Shae lay the shattered blade on the altar, out of nowhere he heard the booming voice of the lord of domination. He talked to Tor'Shae for a small amount of time, eventually telling him he must kill the priest, as he had done his duty.

Tor'Shae reluctantly obliged to kill the confused looking man. After Tor'Shaes blade had tasted blood and the priests lifeless corpse lay on the floor, Tor'Shae was gifted with the mended Mehrunes Razor. Content with his life choices, Tor'Shae made his way down the mountain to store the deadly blade in a chest with the rest of his weapons, never to be seen again.

So yea i'd probs worship Mehrunes Dagon, just because he's so badass.

by Sildolok
June 20, 2017

As Tor'Shae approached the large statue of Mehrunes Dagon, intent on laying the shattered Mehrunes Razor on the altar. The Mythic Dawn priest greeted him with delight, obviously very excited. Tor'Shae spoke a little with the priest, not really paying much attention until he began telling him about the ritual. After he had finished, Tor'Shae lay the shattered blade on the altar, out of nowhere he heard the booming voice of the lord of domination. He talked to Tor'Shae for a small amount of time, eventually telling him he must kill the priest, as he had done his duty.

Tor'Shae reluctantly obliged to kill the confused looking man. After Tor'Shaes blade had tasted blood and the priests lifeless corpse lay on the floor, Tor'Shae was gifted with the mended Mehrunes Razor. Content with his life choices, Tor'Shae made his way down the mountain to store the deadly blade in a chest with the rest of his weapons, never to be seen again.

So yea i'd probs worship Mehrunes Dagon, just because he's so badass.

Ji zara
June 25, 2017
I am a Khajit so for me the Divines or Aedra would just be other forms of my Gods anyway but I would help the Daedra. Not that I would really worship them but rather try to get the Artifacts and Powers the Daedra give me for completing their tasks And that's it.
by Ji zara
June 25, 2017
I am a Khajit so for me the Divines or Aedra would just be other forms of my Gods anyway but I would help the Daedra. Not that I would really worship them but rather try to get the Artifacts and Powers the Daedra give me for completing their tasks And that's it.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.