Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite place

<<  <  1  2 

Felahviing
March 17, 2017

Sovngard. Easily. After you defeat Alduin, of course.

by Felahviing
March 17, 2017

Sovngard. Easily. After you defeat Alduin, of course.

[deleted]
March 27, 2017

My favourite hold is The Reach, and my favourite cities are Solitude and Riften. But above all, I love Solstheim.

by [deleted]
March 27, 2017

My favourite hold is The Reach, and my favourite cities are Solitude and Riften. But above all, I love Solstheim.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

Well, Solitude is my favorite city, the area outside Whiterun (in general) is fun for hunting, I like walking around Whiterun's market district (until Nazeem comes) and there are so many areas around here and there it is simply impossibe to choose anything else.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

Well, Solitude is my favorite city, the area outside Whiterun (in general) is fun for hunting, I like walking around Whiterun's market district (until Nazeem comes) and there are so many areas around here and there it is simply impossibe to choose anything else.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

The college of wintergold 

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

The college of wintergold 

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Or Labyrinthian

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Or Labyrinthian

YsmirSeptim26
July 21, 2017

For me, it's Sky Haven Temple, because of Alduin's Wall which referenced the previous four games in the main Elder Scrolls franchise with Arena, Daggerfall. Morrowind, and Oblivion.

by YsmirSeptim26
July 21, 2017

For me, it's Sky Haven Temple, because of Alduin's Wall which referenced the previous four games in the main Elder Scrolls franchise with Arena, Daggerfall. Morrowind, and Oblivion.

Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017
I really like the southern Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary before it gets trashed by the bloody Imperials. The waterfall and everything was so dope
by Raxvulnax
July 23, 2017
I really like the southern Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary before it gets trashed by the bloody Imperials. The waterfall and everything was so dope

YsmirSeptim26
August 6, 2017

My favorite location in Skyrim is definitely the College of Winterhold because I'm a fan of Harry Potter.

by YsmirSeptim26
August 6, 2017

My favorite location in Skyrim is definitely the College of Winterhold because I'm a fan of Harry Potter.

JayStorm324
August 12, 2017

Are specific buildings allowed? Because if so, then Jorrvaskr AND The College of Winterhold all day long. IF not, I have no clue.

However, I will say that I find the Companions quest line dumb.

by JayStorm324
August 12, 2017

Are specific buildings allowed? Because if so, then Jorrvaskr AND The College of Winterhold all day long. IF not, I have no clue.

However, I will say that I find the Companions quest line dumb.

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

My favourite place would definitely have to be The Reach, I just love the withered trees, running streams and the general atmosphere given by it. I have spent many a time wandering aimlessly just enjoying the view, this on it's own creates a sense of roleplay that makes it seem like your character isn't just a near invinsible killing machine and has a lot more philosophical presence.

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

My favourite place would definitely have to be The Reach, I just love the withered trees, running streams and the general atmosphere given by it. I have spent many a time wandering aimlessly just enjoying the view, this on it's own creates a sense of roleplay that makes it seem like your character isn't just a near invinsible killing machine and has a lot more philosophical presence.

Odmahlok
September 10, 2017

I love the southern parts of Skyrim, just walking in the green and vibrant woods in Falkreath, hearing the crickets and the birds as the day comes to an end. Then, while you are setting up camp at lake Ilinalta, you look up and se Secunda and Masser wrapped in the stunning northern lights.

by Odmahlok
September 10, 2017

I love the southern parts of Skyrim, just walking in the green and vibrant woods in Falkreath, hearing the crickets and the birds as the day comes to an end. Then, while you are setting up camp at lake Ilinalta, you look up and se Secunda and Masser wrapped in the stunning northern lights.

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

Okay so one of the main reasons I love Skyrim is all the places you can go. Buckle up y'all this is gonna be one Oblivion of a list.

-Evergreen Grove. There is a ruin, beautiful hills around and it is in Falkreath hold, which is, aesthetically speaking, my favorite area of Skyrim.

-Blackreach. The first time I saw it I was completely mind blown and spent LITERALLY three hours wandering around in awe.

-Ilinalta's Deep. Castle sunken into lake? Come the f*ck on, how am I supposed to NOT love this.

-The Riften graveyard. It is behind all the nice houses and there is an actual secret passage to a Guild omg

-The Ratway warrens. There are crazy people there and idk but they are just so creepy to hear and to try to figure out their backstories is so much fun!

-Throat of the World. Home to the BEST DRAGON EVER, the Notched Pickaxe resides here, the view is so amazing, and many a copy of Nazeem has been Fus Ro Dah'd off of here.

-Shor's Stone. This village is always overlooked but it is so pretty near here and I love it. Also Sylgja (hot miner girl) lives here.

-Fort Dawnguard. I always choose the side of the vampires because I want to be a Lord and Serana is awesome, but Fort Dawnguard is AMAZING.

-Labyrinthian. Ugh, I would live here as a hermit for the rest of my life. IDGAF.

-Shrine of Azura. The best snow in Skyrim, frequent Northern Lights to be seen, and Azura's statue is very cool.

-That place in the Ghost Sea with all the sunken ships. Sorry if there is a name for this place which is slipping my mind, but wow. I doubt there is anything more awesome than venturing deep into the black water, to see the ghostly hulls of dozens of ships. 

-Darkwater river. There are so many waterfalls here! Waterfalling is like, my favorite pastime in the whole game.

-Finally: SKY HAVEN TEMPLE!!!! This place is the reason the quest "Alduin's Wall" is one of my favorites from the whole game. I mean, there are badass puzzles by the Ancient Blades, a motherf*cking BLOOD SEAL???? And ALDUIN'S WALL itself. ughhh I love the whole style of the place, how big it is, the cool lighting from the sun/moons overhead, the balcony behind the temple, the way the ramps fall when you solve the puzzles, the cutscene when the Dragonborn cuts their hand, the way the head swings inward to open the ANCIENT temple... I can never get enough of this place. Too bad the stupid Paarthy-killers set up shop there, because I want to live there. 

AAAAaaaand I wrote a much too long post, again. Whoops. I just love Skyrim, okay?

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017

Okay so one of the main reasons I love Skyrim is all the places you can go. Buckle up y'all this is gonna be one Oblivion of a list.

-Evergreen Grove. There is a ruin, beautiful hills around and it is in Falkreath hold, which is, aesthetically speaking, my favorite area of Skyrim.

-Blackreach. The first time I saw it I was completely mind blown and spent LITERALLY three hours wandering around in awe.

-Ilinalta's Deep. Castle sunken into lake? Come the f*ck on, how am I supposed to NOT love this.

-The Riften graveyard. It is behind all the nice houses and there is an actual secret passage to a Guild omg

-The Ratway warrens. There are crazy people there and idk but they are just so creepy to hear and to try to figure out their backstories is so much fun!

-Throat of the World. Home to the BEST DRAGON EVER, the Notched Pickaxe resides here, the view is so amazing, and many a copy of Nazeem has been Fus Ro Dah'd off of here.

-Shor's Stone. This village is always overlooked but it is so pretty near here and I love it. Also Sylgja (hot miner girl) lives here.

-Fort Dawnguard. I always choose the side of the vampires because I want to be a Lord and Serana is awesome, but Fort Dawnguard is AMAZING.

-Labyrinthian. Ugh, I would live here as a hermit for the rest of my life. IDGAF.

-Shrine of Azura. The best snow in Skyrim, frequent Northern Lights to be seen, and Azura's statue is very cool.

-That place in the Ghost Sea with all the sunken ships. Sorry if there is a name for this place which is slipping my mind, but wow. I doubt there is anything more awesome than venturing deep into the black water, to see the ghostly hulls of dozens of ships. 

-Darkwater river. There are so many waterfalls here! Waterfalling is like, my favorite pastime in the whole game.

-Finally: SKY HAVEN TEMPLE!!!! This place is the reason the quest "Alduin's Wall" is one of my favorites from the whole game. I mean, there are badass puzzles by the Ancient Blades, a motherf*cking BLOOD SEAL???? And ALDUIN'S WALL itself. ughhh I love the whole style of the place, how big it is, the cool lighting from the sun/moons overhead, the balcony behind the temple, the way the ramps fall when you solve the puzzles, the cutscene when the Dragonborn cuts their hand, the way the head swings inward to open the ANCIENT temple... I can never get enough of this place. Too bad the stupid Paarthy-killers set up shop there, because I want to live there. 

AAAAaaaand I wrote a much too long post, again. Whoops. I just love Skyrim, okay?

finmahlaan
November 28, 2017
YsmirSeptim26

Yeahhh, fellow Potterhead.

by finmahlaan
November 28, 2017
YsmirSeptim26

Yeahhh, fellow Potterhead.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.