Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Imperial or stormcloak

<<  <  1  2 

[deleted]
April 11, 2017

I play imperial, although i see where the stormcloaks are coming from, but Ulfric is a douche.

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017

I play imperial, although i see where the stormcloaks are coming from, but Ulfric is a douche.

YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

I mostly go side with the Stormcloak Rebellion because General Tullius' Armor looks really cool in my opinion.

by YsmirSeptim26
April 28, 2017

I mostly go side with the Stormcloak Rebellion because General Tullius' Armor looks really cool in my opinion.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Imperials!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Imperials!

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

yes

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

yes

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Or dragon priests!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

Or dragon priests!

DovakriiHax
May 18, 2017

Well i don't see a point in fighting for either, the damn elves could swoop in at any time and screw both sides over. But i think the empire could defeat the aldmeri dominion with the dragonborns help. I was kind of sceptical to the empire at first (due to the fact that they were one second from cutting my head off) but i got more into lore and politics and figured they might be a bit stronger. but they are running low on manpower though but i think stormcloaks have the same issue.

by DovakriiHax
May 18, 2017

Well i don't see a point in fighting for either, the damn elves could swoop in at any time and screw both sides over. But i think the empire could defeat the aldmeri dominion with the dragonborns help. I was kind of sceptical to the empire at first (due to the fact that they were one second from cutting my head off) but i got more into lore and politics and figured they might be a bit stronger. but they are running low on manpower though but i think stormcloaks have the same issue.

Dok Fahdon
May 23, 2017

[zuu drem kos, zuu nid krif kein.]

by Dok Fahdon
May 23, 2017

[zuu drem kos, zuu nid krif kein.]

Sildolok
June 20, 2017

As Tor'Shae crept silently over towards the Jarl of Windhelm, Ulfric Stormcloak, completely unaware of his important stature to the rebellion. Decided to talk with him, after skimming over a few things he could say, he asked about the rebellion, immediately Ulfric responded with "Go and speak to my second-in-command Galmar, he'll set you up." Therefore, Tor'Shae precautiously went to talk with Galmar, completely unaware of his current quest. "Joining the Stormcloaks".

After talking with Galmar, Tor'Shae was sent to kill some Ice Wraiths or something, he found it too boring so he decided to go back home to Lakeview Manor, not killing them until weeks later.

So yea, I joined the Stormcloaks, just because of how barbaric and awesome they are.

by Sildolok
June 20, 2017

As Tor'Shae crept silently over towards the Jarl of Windhelm, Ulfric Stormcloak, completely unaware of his important stature to the rebellion. Decided to talk with him, after skimming over a few things he could say, he asked about the rebellion, immediately Ulfric responded with "Go and speak to my second-in-command Galmar, he'll set you up." Therefore, Tor'Shae precautiously went to talk with Galmar, completely unaware of his current quest. "Joining the Stormcloaks".

After talking with Galmar, Tor'Shae was sent to kill some Ice Wraiths or something, he found it too boring so he decided to go back home to Lakeview Manor, not killing them until weeks later.

So yea, I joined the Stormcloaks, just because of how barbaric and awesome they are.

Ji zara
June 25, 2017

If I could I would support the Dovah (I wish someday a Mod will make it possible).But as it is now I would go with the Stormcloaks.Because even if they are racist they at least didn't try to put an axe into my throat and they try to save their old traditions (as a Breathing Nord Legend that seems good to me).Oh and not to forget I wouldn't have to listen to these arrogant Thalmor patrols anymore.

by Ji zara
June 25, 2017

If I could I would support the Dovah (I wish someday a Mod will make it possible).But as it is now I would go with the Stormcloaks.Because even if they are racist they at least didn't try to put an axe into my throat and they try to save their old traditions (as a Breathing Nord Legend that seems good to me).Oh and not to forget I wouldn't have to listen to these arrogant Thalmor patrols anymore.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.