Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bug Report

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Frinmulaar
February 1, 2017
I second that observation, it happened on mobile.
by Frinmulaar
February 1, 2017
I second that observation, it happened on mobile.

Ruvgein
March 6, 2017
If you have a game with someone who dropped off the face of Nirn or is just being rude, there should be a way to leave even when it's not your turn so you can join new games and not be stuck with a bunch there that no one plays.
by Ruvgein
March 6, 2017
If you have a game with someone who dropped off the face of Nirn or is just being rude, there should be a way to leave even when it's not your turn so you can join new games and not be stuck with a bunch there that no one plays.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 13, 2017

If you see a bombardment of notifications, I just pushed and tested an update that causes players to automatically resign if they fail to make a move in a given period of time (3 days). This option can be set for custom games.

Everything should be okay, but let me know if any games were affected that should not have been affected by this update.

by paarthurnax
March 13, 2017

If you see a bombardment of notifications, I just pushed and tested an update that causes players to automatically resign if they fail to make a move in a given period of time (3 days). This option can be set for custom games.

Everything should be okay, but let me know if any games were affected that should not have been affected by this update.

Ruvgein
March 16, 2017
So I joined new games, both were solo games, the others who were in them got resigned for doing nothing, and I got placed in the game after. (They made solo games, got kicked out, I hit find new game and land there.) Skipping my turn doesn't end the game, but if I resign, it will most likely stay as an "active" game in my game list even though I can't do anything with it.

Edit: skipping twice ends it.
by Ruvgein
March 16, 2017
So I joined new games, both were solo games, the others who were in them got resigned for doing nothing, and I got placed in the game after. (They made solo games, got kicked out, I hit find new game and land there.) Skipping my turn doesn't end the game, but if I resign, it will most likely stay as an "active" game in my game list even though I can't do anything with it.

Edit: skipping twice ends it.

FancySkeleton
March 25, 2017

I was playing Sikaav and i put in Ahrk and it said that it wasnt a word

by FancySkeleton
March 25, 2017

Ruvgein
March 25, 2017
FancySkeleton

Did you spell it right?  I know that every time I go to write that word anywhere I put "Arhk" by mistake.

by Ruvgein
March 25, 2017
FancySkeleton

Did you spell it right?  I know that every time I go to write that word anywhere I put "Arhk" by mistake.

Frinmulaar
March 25, 2017
FancySkeleton

It's also common to mistakenly spell A-H-R-K instead of the correct Ah-R-K.

by Frinmulaar
March 25, 2017
FancySkeleton

It's also common to mistakenly spell A-H-R-K instead of the correct Ah-R-K.

Grohiikviing
April 25, 2017

I am stuck in a game in which I am the only active player. The other two players resigned, and each time I skip my turn it keeps telling me that it's my turn again, and there is no option to resign. 

by Grohiikviing
April 25, 2017

I am stuck in a game in which I am the only active player. The other two players resigned, and each time I skip my turn it keeps telling me that it's my turn again, and there is no option to resign. 

Ruvgein
April 25, 2017
Grohiikviing

Skipping two times in a row ends it.

by Ruvgein
April 25, 2017
Grohiikviing

Grohiikviing
April 25, 2017
Ruvgein

thanks

by Grohiikviing
April 25, 2017
Ruvgein

thanks

[deleted]
May 2, 2017

i resigned in a game where it was just me, but now it's permanently stuck in "active games."

And i can't get it out of my active games.

by [deleted]
May 2, 2017

i resigned in a game where it was just me, but now it's permanently stuck in "active games."

And i can't get it out of my active games.

paarthurnax
Administrator
June 21, 2017

Just pushed some updates that should fix the major issues people were having with resigning/being stuck in games:

• A game will now end if a player has resigned and there are fewer than 2 active players left, regardless of whether a slot is open or not.
  • Consequently, players will no longer join a game where all opponents have already resigned.
  • Skipping your turn while you are the only player remaining will end the game.
by paarthurnax
June 21, 2017

Just pushed some updates that should fix the major issues people were having with resigning/being stuck in games:

• A game will now end if a player has resigned and there are fewer than 2 active players left, regardless of whether a slot is open or not.
  • Consequently, players will no longer join a game where all opponents have already resigned.
  • Skipping your turn while you are the only player remaining will end the game.

Ruvgein
June 21, 2017
@paarthurnax

Sounds good! We'll let you know how it goes now.
by Ruvgein
June 21, 2017
@paarthurnax

Sounds good! We'll let you know how it goes now.

Yngol B
October 11, 2017

when I dragged the rune I accidentally dragged it down and never saw it again. Also now I have a blank spot in my rune list for usable runes. I don't know how it happened, it kinda just did.

by Yngol B
October 11, 2017

when I dragged the rune I accidentally dragged it down and never saw it again. Also now I have a blank spot in my rune list for usable runes. I don't know how it happened, it kinda just did.

Ruvgein
October 12, 2017
@Yngol B

Have you tried getting out, (even logging out) and going back in?
by Ruvgein
October 12, 2017
@Yngol B

Have you tried getting out, (even logging out) and going back in?
<<  <  1  2  3 > >>