Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Class

<<  <  1  2 

diekatze
October 27, 2017

Out of the Oblivion classes, it's a tie between Warrior, Crusader, and Knight. They all have melee combat, which is my favorite type of combat. They've also got Heavy Armour. I don't care much for the Destruction that comes with the Crusader, the Illusion that comes with the Knight, or the Block with the Warrior. That's kind of why it's a tie. Aside from those things that I don't like about each class, they're all essentially the same class... In Skyrim, I prefer Heavy Armour, One-Handed (dual-wielding), Speech, and Enchanting... maybe some Smithing or Two-Handed.

by diekatze
October 27, 2017

Out of the Oblivion classes, it's a tie between Warrior, Crusader, and Knight. They all have melee combat, which is my favorite type of combat. They've also got Heavy Armour. I don't care much for the Destruction that comes with the Crusader, the Illusion that comes with the Knight, or the Block with the Warrior. That's kind of why it's a tie. Aside from those things that I don't like about each class, they're all essentially the same class... In Skyrim, I prefer Heavy Armour, One-Handed (dual-wielding), Speech, and Enchanting... maybe some Smithing or Two-Handed.

Hahdremro
October 27, 2017

Ko tey do Keizaal, zu'u los aan kro, nuz voth suleyk do Thu'um. Spells are powerful, but they are more so when bolstered by powerful Shouts! It's a shame there are no canon potions or spells that affect Shout cooldown time.

by Hahdremro
October 27, 2017

Ko tey do Keizaal, zu'u los aan kro, nuz voth suleyk do Thu'um. Spells are powerful, but they are more so when bolstered by powerful Shouts! It's a shame there are no canon potions or spells that affect Shout cooldown time.

finmahlaan
November 13, 2017

I basically always end up being a destuction mage/assassin. So my destruction and sneak always reach 100. 

But I love trying new things as well! Right now, I am being an illusionist/alchemist. It is really cool, so far.

by finmahlaan
November 13, 2017

I basically always end up being a destuction mage/assassin. So my destruction and sneak always reach 100. 

But I love trying new things as well! Right now, I am being an illusionist/alchemist. It is really cool, so far.

Boi90
February 25, 2018
That one guy who does the most random things like shoots with a bow then shouts then uses fireball etc
by Boi90
February 25, 2018
That one guy who does the most random things like shoots with a bow then shouts then uses fireball etc

Vuldovyol
March 6, 2018
Battlemage
by Vuldovyol
March 6, 2018
Battlemage

Fronlaasfrin
March 7, 2018

In Skyrim, I usually end up as an archer/assassin.

https://pics.me.me/i-might-try-a-new-build-this-run-becomes-stealth-9746484.png

In ESO, I prefer the Warden, and that's what I am right now, because they can summon Guardians and they are awesome.

by Fronlaasfrin
March 7, 2018

In Skyrim, I usually end up as an archer/assassin.

https://pics.me.me/i-might-try-a-new-build-this-run-becomes-stealth-9746484.png

In ESO, I prefer the Warden, and that's what I am right now, because they can summon Guardians and they are awesome.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.