Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Daedra

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

I like Hermaeus Mora, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal and Meridia mostly for their weapons.

by Fronlaasfrin
February 1, 2018

I like Hermaeus Mora, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal and Meridia mostly for their weapons.

thurdoal
February 6, 2018
my favorite daedra is of course sheogorath, i love his craziness and i have been a fan of him ever since having played Oblivion game of the year edition.
by thurdoal
February 6, 2018
my favorite daedra is of course sheogorath, i love his craziness and i have been a fan of him ever since having played Oblivion game of the year edition.

DovahKiinZaan
February 16, 2018
Sanguine, his quest was epic.
by DovahKiinZaan
February 16, 2018
Sanguine, his quest was epic.

Kriibahruth
May 7, 2018
Tuzviidost

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

"Come back here and let me pluck out your eyes!"

-Sheogorath

my favorite quote lmao. But I have to agree, Sheogorath is my favorite because he doesnt make any sense to those who don't listen exactly. You have to pay some attention to the words he says

by Kriibahruth
May 7, 2018
Tuzviidost

hmmmmm, well I guess I would have to choose sheogorath, after all the interesting stuff that revolves around him

"Come back here and let me pluck out your eyes!"

-Sheogorath

my favorite quote lmao. But I have to agree, Sheogorath is my favorite because he doesnt make any sense to those who don't listen exactly. You have to pay some attention to the words he says

Induntoor
May 11, 2018

I don't have a favourite

by Induntoor
May 11, 2018

I don't have a favourite

DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

My favorite Daedra has to be Nocturnal. I like how she isn't one for temples or worship, its almost like you are working for he and she pays you in good luck and fortune. After her i would have to pick Vaermina, The dreams of others can be powerful things especially if it isnt just for torrment. That is some phsycological stuff going on. But those are lore wise, my favorite daedra personality wise is a tie between Sheogorath and Sanguine.

by DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

My favorite Daedra has to be Nocturnal. I like how she isn't one for temples or worship, its almost like you are working for he and she pays you in good luck and fortune. After her i would have to pick Vaermina, The dreams of others can be powerful things especially if it isnt just for torrment. That is some phsycological stuff going on. But those are lore wise, my favorite daedra personality wise is a tie between Sheogorath and Sanguine.

SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

The Top Three Daedra Worshipped by Your Chinese Food Overlord (In Order)

• Hermaeus Mora - I like it because of its Lovecraftian vibe. Everything about this daedric prince screams Lovecraft. Everything from ancient forbidden knowledge and eldritch abominations who seek only to destroy you and tend to their own knowledge. This is my hands down favorite daedric prince for obvious reasons.
  • Akatosh - Yes, I know that it's actually an Aedra, but I am such a sucker for this one in particular. The great and knowledgeable dragon god of time is certainly one of my favorite powerful being in all of the Elder Scrolls series, because of his master creation of dragons. The first scholarly beasts to ever have roamed Nirn are probably my favorite which is really what gets this god into 2nd place.
  • Molag Bal - I enjoy Molag Bal because of its ability to control people without them truly knowing what is happening to them. I have always been fascinate by cult psychology. So seeing in action (although artificially) is always really neat to me.
by SesameChicken
May 30, 2018

The Top Three Daedra Worshipped by Your Chinese Food Overlord (In Order)

• Hermaeus Mora - I like it because of its Lovecraftian vibe. Everything about this daedric prince screams Lovecraft. Everything from ancient forbidden knowledge and eldritch abominations who seek only to destroy you and tend to their own knowledge. This is my hands down favorite daedric prince for obvious reasons.
  • Akatosh - Yes, I know that it's actually an Aedra, but I am such a sucker for this one in particular. The great and knowledgeable dragon god of time is certainly one of my favorite powerful being in all of the Elder Scrolls series, because of his master creation of dragons. The first scholarly beasts to ever have roamed Nirn are probably my favorite which is really what gets this god into 2nd place.
  • Molag Bal - I enjoy Molag Bal because of its ability to control people without them truly knowing what is happening to them. I have always been fascinate by cult psychology. So seeing in action (although artificially) is always really neat to me.

NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
Sheogorath-HAHAAAAHazzazyc- he's the Hero of Kvatch, who- (43LP M3) - wouldn't like him? (GET ME OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA)
by NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
Sheogorath-HAHAAAAHazzazyc- he's the Hero of Kvatch, who- (43LP M3) - wouldn't like him? (GET ME OUT HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Odmahlok
August 2, 2018

Sanguine is by far my favorite. Indulgence is my thing and the quests you get from him in game are always fun. And of course, Sheogorath will get some appriciation from me as well. Because, you know, there is no party without music.

by Odmahlok
August 2, 2018

Sanguine is by far my favorite. Indulgence is my thing and the quests you get from him in game are always fun. And of course, Sheogorath will get some appriciation from me as well. Because, you know, there is no party without music.

Johnnar
August 13, 2018
@Sildolok
um.. Molag Bal is the Prince of domination.

Lord Dagon's forte is destruction,change, and ambition.

But yeah his Skyrim shrine just screams badass.
by Johnnar
August 13, 2018
@Sildolok

um.. Molag Bal is the Prince of domination.

Lord Dagon's forte is destruction,change, and ambition.

But yeah his Skyrim shrine just screams badass.

Johnnar
August 13, 2018
Favorite Daiedric prince?
.. Well everyone else is picking multiple so...
Merida (dawnbreaker was a lifesaver in my early Skyrim playthrus)
Azura (she was very nice and her star is a pretty sweet tool)
Clavicus Vile ( c'mon.. his dialogue was hilarious)
" Even if it does mean I'm stuck 'ere in the back end of.... nowhere.."

These Princes ( minus Clavicus) are relatively "good" and no real morality conflicting missions. Least in my opinion.
by Johnnar
August 13, 2018
Favorite Daiedric prince?

.. Well everyone else is picking multiple so...

Merida (dawnbreaker was a lifesaver in my early Skyrim playthrus)

Azura (she was very nice and her star is a pretty sweet tool)

Clavicus Vile ( c'mon.. his dialogue was hilarious)

" Even if it does mean I'm stuck 'ere in the back end of.... nowhere.."

These Princes ( minus Clavicus) are relatively "good" and no real morality conflicting missions. Least in my opinion.

Shezzarine
August 17, 2018

Nocturnal for me, and SHEOGORATH! He is SOOOO funny!

by Shezzarine
August 17, 2018

Nocturnal for me, and SHEOGORATH! He is SOOOO funny!

[deleted]
September 5, 2018

I'm going to have to go with a tie between Hermaeus Mora and Sheogortah. Hermaeus Mora is one of my favorites because knowledge is one of my most cherished characteristics about myself and of others. As for Sheogorath, I'm quite insane myself. Hehe...

Hermaeus has caught my attention with the knowledge that has been locked away from prying eyes and knowledge that can only be seen by those that are clever enough to discover the labyrinth of Apocrypha. The way he is stylized reminds me of a Lovecraftian horror which is something that I enjoy a lot (Cthulu was always my favorite.) His powers also seem very useful in the long run.

Sheogorath is my favorite as well because of his influence on culture and just how wacky and interesting he is. Being spontaneous is one of my major personality traits, and music is a huge part of my life. (Sheogorath being the one that created it.) Also, I mean, the Wabbajack is a pretty cool staff to use when you want to mess with people in pretty unusual ways.

by [deleted]
September 5, 2018

I'm going to have to go with a tie between Hermaeus Mora and Sheogortah. Hermaeus Mora is one of my favorites because knowledge is one of my most cherished characteristics about myself and of others. As for Sheogorath, I'm quite insane myself. Hehe...

Hermaeus has caught my attention with the knowledge that has been locked away from prying eyes and knowledge that can only be seen by those that are clever enough to discover the labyrinth of Apocrypha. The way he is stylized reminds me of a Lovecraftian horror which is something that I enjoy a lot (Cthulu was always my favorite.) His powers also seem very useful in the long run.

Sheogorath is my favorite as well because of his influence on culture and just how wacky and interesting he is. Being spontaneous is one of my major personality traits, and music is a huge part of my life. (Sheogorath being the one that created it.) Also, I mean, the Wabbajack is a pretty cool staff to use when you want to mess with people in pretty unusual ways.

Vuldovyol
September 10, 2018

Sheogorath, he is funny and completly insane.

by Vuldovyol
September 10, 2018

Sheogorath, he is funny and completly insane.

Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

all hail lord sheogorath prince of madness

by Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

all hail lord sheogorath prince of madness

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.