Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite town in Skyrim?

<<  <  1  2 

Yoldrogfirelord
October 1, 2017

i have to say whiterun cause i'm gravitating towards there the most for... everything really selling buying forging all that and hail jarl balgruuf.

by Yoldrogfirelord
October 1, 2017

i have to say whiterun cause i'm gravitating towards there the most for... everything really selling buying forging all that and hail jarl balgruuf.

Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017
Falkreath is my personal favorite because everytime I go there (by road or fast-travel) a dragon is just outside the main entrance. An excellent opportunity when I'm in need of a soul. And, for some reason (a glitch maybe?), the dragon type levels up with me so it is never too much for me to handle.
by Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017
Falkreath is my personal favorite because everytime I go there (by road or fast-travel) a dragon is just outside the main entrance. An excellent opportunity when I'm in need of a soul. And, for some reason (a glitch maybe?), the dragon type levels up with me so it is never too much for me to handle.

Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017
by Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017

Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017
Uhm, I have no idea why my post showed up twice. At least it did on my phone.
by Kendovdoaaz
December 9, 2017
Uhm, I have no idea why my post showed up twice. At least it did on my phone.

Fronlaasfrin
January 5, 2018

Whiterun, because of Nazeem and that's were the easiest house to get is.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 5, 2018

Whiterun, because of Nazeem and that's were the easiest house to get is.

MehrunesSlipKnot
January 16, 2018
It's between Riften because of the thieves guild and because my main house is there and Whiterun just because.
by MehrunesSlipKnot
January 16, 2018
It's between Riften because of the thieves guild and because my main house is there and Whiterun just because.

Nahlaasdrem
January 17, 2018

I like Falkreath for it's natural, foresty feel.

by Nahlaasdrem
January 17, 2018

I like Falkreath for it's natural, foresty feel.

Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

For property: Falkreath, I love the lake (hate the necromancer).

For people: Riften, I like how nobody likes being there and there in the pocket of the Theives Guild, and how everyone is corrupt, it's very immersive.

For buildings: Solitude, It just has a nice majestic feel to it.

by Kiirnolbormahu
January 17, 2018

For property: Falkreath, I love the lake (hate the necromancer).

For people: Riften, I like how nobody likes being there and there in the pocket of the Theives Guild, and how everyone is corrupt, it's very immersive.

For buildings: Solitude, It just has a nice majestic feel to it.

Ausdurel
January 18, 2018
I love solitude bc i love how big it is and i know where everything is unlike windhelm
by Ausdurel
January 18, 2018
I love solitude bc i love how big it is and i know where everything is unlike windhelm

Vuldovyol
January 24, 2018

I like Solitude a lot, but the only thing I dont like about it is that it is very easy to get lost there.

by Vuldovyol
January 24, 2018

I like Solitude a lot, but the only thing I dont like about it is that it is very easy to get lost there.

MalRahgronKul
April 9, 2018

For looks and aesthetic I am kinda tied between Winterhold and Falkreath. The icy and blocked off town is really beautiful, especially with the College and its beauty, grasping to the earth.

by MalRahgronKul
April 9, 2018

For looks and aesthetic I am kinda tied between Winterhold and Falkreath. The icy and blocked off town is really beautiful, especially with the College and its beauty, grasping to the earth.

Vithdusil
April 30, 2018

I'd have to say for the background and people, my favorites Windhelm. For how the hold as a whole looks, Winterhold. For the capital itself, Whiterun. And if you think Solitudes confusing you've never seen Vivec city or literally any of the Telvanni strongholds.

by Vithdusil
April 30, 2018

I'd have to say for the background and people, my favorites Windhelm. For how the hold as a whole looks, Winterhold. For the capital itself, Whiterun. And if you think Solitudes confusing you've never seen Vivec city or literally any of the Telvanni strongholds.

DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

Riften because im a theif through and through! if i had to pick a city though without my guild affilation influencing me it would probably be markarth.

by DoctorParadox
May 25, 2018

Riften because im a theif through and through! if i had to pick a city though without my guild affilation influencing me it would probably be markarth.

Johnnar
August 12, 2018
A very close tie between Falkreath and Windhelm.

Falkreath because of the wild nature , beauty and Lakeview manor. (That view)

Windhelm because of the history in its walls, the climate , and the aesthetic appeal.
by Johnnar
August 12, 2018
A very close tie between Falkreath and Windhelm.

Falkreath because of the wild nature , beauty and Lakeview manor. (That view)

Windhelm because of the history in its walls, the climate , and the aesthetic appeal.

Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

On the one hand, I like Winterhold. Not only because of the College, but what's left of the town itself looks...cozy.

On the other hand, I like Markarth. I'm a SERIOUS Dwemer nerd, like Calcemo and Septimus.

"Once the top level wasd built, no more could be placed! It was and is the final apex!"

by Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

On the one hand, I like Winterhold. Not only because of the College, but what's left of the town itself looks...cozy.

On the other hand, I like Markarth. I'm a SERIOUS Dwemer nerd, like Calcemo and Septimus.

"Once the top level wasd built, no more could be placed! It was and is the final apex!"

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.