Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your weapon of choice and why?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Shezzarine
September 20, 2018

My fav weapon is a Thuum. I also like the Nightengales blade and bow.

by Shezzarine
September 20, 2018

My fav weapon is a Thuum. I also like the Nightengales blade and bow.

Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

a daedric sword because it is op and looks amazing

by Mulwahhah
September 22, 2018

a daedric sword because it is op and looks amazing

Dontkilldragons
November 15, 2018
OED Kaldmit

Tell us about your skyrim days. What was your weapon of choice and why?

Telekinesis with cheese wheels. nuff said

by Dontkilldragons
November 15, 2018
OED Kaldmit

Tell us about your skyrim days. What was your weapon of choice and why?

Telekinesis with cheese wheels. nuff said

Littentheonly
November 16, 2018

My weapon of choice is dual wielding (fine) ancient Nordic swords. I don’t know why i just like the look of them 

by Littentheonly
November 16, 2018

My weapon of choice is dual wielding (fine) ancient Nordic swords. I don’t know why i just like the look of them 

Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Soulrender and Bloodscythe combo. Without the expansion, I’d probably choose the dawnbreaker most of the time.

by Toorstrunsos
November 16, 2018

Soulrender and Bloodscythe combo. Without the expansion, I’d probably choose the dawnbreaker most of the time.

Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

Probably Chain Lightning. So. Much. POWER!

by Fusdoiiz
November 29, 2018

Probably Chain Lightning. So. Much. POWER!

Zinrahzul
December 3, 2018
My current character started as a mace user, but then switched to war axe. I like the war axe because it hits harder than a sword, and is faster than a mace. Also with the strike-quick power strike that usually stuns human enemies, you can rarely go wrong.

That and using the crossbow with a quick reload technique of switching weapons after firing the crossbow to shorten the reload animation...
by Zinrahzul
December 3, 2018
My current character started as a mace user, but then switched to war axe. I like the war axe because it hits harder than a sword, and is faster than a mace. Also with the strike-quick power strike that usually stuns human enemies, you can rarely go wrong.

That and using the crossbow with a quick reload technique of switching weapons after firing the crossbow to shorten the reload animation...

Daani
December 9, 2018

My character uses primarily the Blade of Woe. I just love the way it looks and it fits my characters style of killing and general appearance :3 I have also combined it with another dagger that for the life of me, I don't remember the name of. 

by Daani
December 9, 2018

My character uses primarily the Blade of Woe. I just love the way it looks and it fits my characters style of killing and general appearance :3 I have also combined it with another dagger that for the life of me, I don't remember the name of. 

Fusdoiiz
January 6, 2019
In terms of "actual" weapons, I like my Bound Bow. Infinite arrows, deadly shot, an objectively good weapon.

??????????
by Fusdoiiz
January 6, 2019
In terms of "actual" weapons, I like my Bound Bow. Infinite arrows, deadly shot, an objectively good weapon.

??????????

Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

mace/war axe and fire destruction magic

by Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

mace/war axe and fire destruction magic

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i love anything heavy

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i love anything heavy

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

give me an enchanted heavy wepon and armour and i will rule over all of skyrim!

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

give me an enchanted heavy wepon and armour and i will rule over all of skyrim!

JayStorm324
May 3, 2019

really depends on the character. One character would prefer axes or maces/warhammers, while another would prefer swords. One uses one handed, the other is two handed.

by JayStorm324
May 3, 2019

really depends on the character. One character would prefer axes or maces/warhammers, while another would prefer swords. One uses one handed, the other is two handed.

Fusdoiiz
May 3, 2019

@Topic: My bound bow. I've had a lot of fun 'Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau'ing Falmer in Irkngthand.

by Fusdoiiz
May 3, 2019

@Topic: My bound bow. I've had a lot of fun 'Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau'ing Falmer in Irkngthand.

Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Supple Ancient Nord Bow with Fire Magic upgraded

by Kul do Dovah
May 9, 2019

Supple Ancient Nord Bow with Fire Magic upgraded

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.