A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  4  8  9  10  11 > >>  

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 18, 2018
Jirirar
I have one already

Nice, feel free to get the story going between the two of you and then hopefully more will join from there.

by paarthurnax
January 18, 2018
Jirirar
I have one already

Nice, feel free to get the story going between the two of you and then hopefully more will join from there.

Ausdurel
January 19, 2018
I think it would be cool if we only talked in runes to help people learn and if u r gonna say something that doesnt have to do with ur turn then u can type it normally
by Ausdurel
January 19, 2018
I think it would be cool if we only talked in runes to help people learn and if u r gonna say something that doesnt have to do with ur turn then u can type it normally

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 19, 2018
Koorahviing

What might be cool is an epistolary RP where each post is a letter, perhaps between dragon priests or something similar.

by paarthurnax
January 19, 2018
Koorahviing

What might be cool is an epistolary RP where each post is a letter, perhaps between dragon priests or something similar.

Ausdurel
January 19, 2018
@paarthurnax that would be cool
by Ausdurel
January 19, 2018
@paarthurnax that would be cool

Ruvgein
January 20, 2018

I'd like to request to GM an RP!

After debating between two ideas, I finally settled on "Svanhidr's Rest" a Nord crypt with ancient secrets buried within.

I'm not sure how much detail I'm supposed to write here, so if you need to know more, I'll say more.

by Ruvgein
January 20, 2018

After debating between two ideas, I finally settled on "Svanhidr's Rest" a Nord crypt with ancient secrets buried within.

I'm not sure how much detail I'm supposed to write here, so if you need to know more, I'll say more.

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 20, 2018
Ruvgein

Great! I know you'll come up with something good. Feel free to post it whenever you're ready, and then I'll let you know if any more info is needed.

by paarthurnax
January 20, 2018
Ruvgein

Great! I know you'll come up with something good. Feel free to post it whenever you're ready, and then I'll let you know if any more info is needed.

Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

Just double checking, I can GM the Dwemer/Nordic ruins RP?

by Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

Just double checking, I can GM the Dwemer/Nordic ruins RP?

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 22, 2018
@Fronlaasfrin Yes, go for it!
by paarthurnax
January 22, 2018
@Fronlaasfrin Yes, go for it!

Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

K, THX!

by Fronlaasfrin
January 22, 2018

K, THX!

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018
paarthurnax

That's a fun idea! Would you rather RP dragons who fight alongside Alduin, or Paarthurnax and the Nords? Paarthurnax did have some dragon allies who fought for him.

I would want to be a Nord that rebelled against the dragon's

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018
paarthurnax

That's a fun idea! Would you rather RP dragons who fight alongside Alduin, or Paarthurnax and the Nords? Paarthurnax did have some dragon allies who fought for him.

I would want to be a Nord that rebelled against the dragon's

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Another would be being a Dwemer. You could fight Nords at the Battle of RedMountainn

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Another would be being a Dwemer. You could fight Nords at the Battle of RedMountainn

Ruvgein
January 31, 2018
Against my better judgement and responsible self, I'd like to GM a second RP.

I think we need more RPs out there to rope in some new players, so I want to make one only for people not in another RP.

It would be a lighthearted story about members of a Jarl's court traveling to the Imperial City who run into misadventures along the way. (Dovahzul dialog)
by Ruvgein
January 31, 2018
Against my better judgement and responsible self, I'd like to GM a second RP.

I think we need more RPs out there to rope in some new players, so I want to make one only for people not in another RP.

It would be a lighthearted story about members of a Jarl's court traveling to the Imperial City who run into misadventures along the way. (Dovahzul dialog)

paarthurnax
Administrator
January 31, 2018
Ruvgein
Against my better judgement and responsible self, I'd like to GM a second RP. I think we need more RPs out there to rope in some new players, so I want to make one only for people not in another RP. It would be a lighthearted story about members of a Jarl's court traveling to the Imperial City who run into misadventures along the way. (Dovahzul dialog)

That sounds like fun, go for it!

by paarthurnax
January 31, 2018
Ruvgein
Against my better judgement and responsible self, I'd like to GM a second RP. I think we need more RPs out there to rope in some new players, so I want to make one only for people not in another RP. It would be a lighthearted story about members of a Jarl's court traveling to the Imperial City who run into misadventures along the way. (Dovahzul dialog)

That sounds like fun, go for it!

Foaakdah
February 1, 2018

Or being a Snow Elf. That would be so cool. You could rebel against the Dwemer.

by Foaakdah
February 1, 2018

Or being a Snow Elf. That would be so cool. You could rebel against the Dwemer.

NordicLight
February 14, 2018
paarthurnax

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

I don't have exactly suggestion about RP topic but I have a question... Can I discuss things here like ideas for RP in Skyrim? I mean, when I play Skyrim, I try to play more or less in RP way. But sometiems there are issues with it. I will start new playthrough in some close future, maybe.  So will need some ideas.

by NordicLight
February 14, 2018
paarthurnax

Post here if you would like to suggest an RP idea for a GM to run, if you would like to GM an RP yourself. Please see our roleplay forum rules before posting.

I don't have exactly suggestion about RP topic but I have a question... Can I discuss things here like ideas for RP in Skyrim? I mean, when I play Skyrim, I try to play more or less in RP way. But sometiems there are issues with it. I will start new playthrough in some close future, maybe.  So will need some ideas.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  8  9  10  11 > >>