A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"A chilling wind stirs, as if awaiting your command" Cryptic hint in Forelnaar

<<  <  1  2 

Shezzarine
July 4, 2018
volgkaaz

Its good to know I wasent missing something becouse I was starting to go a bit crazy. Also adding them would be good considering that anyone who trys the game now will be unable to complete it like I was without outside help.

That is good for me to! that bit of the puzzle was driving me nuts! Thank you

by Shezzarine
July 4, 2018
volgkaaz

Its good to know I wasent missing something becouse I was starting to go a bit crazy. Also adding them would be good considering that anyone who trys the game now will be unable to complete it like I was without outside help.

That is good for me to! that bit of the puzzle was driving me nuts! Thank you

Shezzarine
July 4, 2018

Where are all the switches? i have found one. But i am about to start tearing the place apart to find the other two ( From what i have read from the other hints there are three in all )

by Shezzarine
July 4, 2018

Where are all the switches? i have found one. But i am about to start tearing the place apart to find the other two ( From what i have read from the other hints there are three in all )

DovahKing5555
August 22, 2018
paarthurnax

In the room with the giant, blank Dragon Wall, the ashes can be placed on one of the pedestals along with the snow.

I did but what do they do?

by DovahKing5555
August 22, 2018
paarthurnax

In the room with the giant, blank Dragon Wall, the ashes can be placed on one of the pedestals along with the snow.

I did but what do they do?

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.