Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Storyline Debate

<<  <  1  2 

NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
Okay. The "Canon" Story of Skyrim, is The Main Storyline from the main game(defeat Alduin), The Dawnguard DLC(Defeat Harkon), and The Dragonborn('Defeat' Miraak). Lots of people think the other questlines arent actually done by the Dovahkiin, since no one mentions you being the Dragonborn.
by NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
Okay. The "Canon" Story of Skyrim, is The Main Storyline from the main game(defeat Alduin), The Dawnguard DLC(Defeat Harkon), and The Dragonborn('Defeat' Miraak). Lots of people think the other questlines arent actually done by the Dovahkiin, since no one mentions you being the Dragonborn.

Shezzarine
August 4, 2018

I like the Thieves Guild storyline. It is one of the funnist ways to get gold.

by Shezzarine
August 4, 2018

I like the Thieves Guild storyline. It is one of the funnist ways to get gold.

Johnnar
August 12, 2018
I loved the companions, but only gripe was it was way too fast. Idk if it was because of my level but it was all " welcome to the companions, hey join the circle and have some *spoiler* "punch" . But the QL did give me a sense of pride and kinship with my shield siblings.
by Johnnar
August 12, 2018
I loved the companions, but only gripe was it was way too fast. Idk if it was because of my level but it was all " welcome to the companions, hey join the circle and have some *spoiler* "punch" . But the QL did give me a sense of pride and kinship with my shield siblings.

Mortifer
February 4, 2019

My favorite's Dragonborn, just because you can ride dragons, and go back to Morrowind. I like Dawnguard, but the Forgotten Vale makes me want to scream. There's just too much running back and forth. The main questline's just sort of... let's just say I've beaten way too many times. Dark Brotherhood is fun, but I prefer explosions to stealth, so I'm pretty bad at it. Same for the Thieves' Guild. I really don't remember the Companions' because I haven't done it in forever. The College of Winterhold's cool in general, and I like it. Again, though, I don't remember it.

by Mortifer
February 4, 2019

My favorite's Dragonborn, just because you can ride dragons, and go back to Morrowind. I like Dawnguard, but the Forgotten Vale makes me want to scream. There's just too much running back and forth. The main questline's just sort of... let's just say I've beaten way too many times. Dark Brotherhood is fun, but I prefer explosions to stealth, so I'm pretty bad at it. Same for the Thieves' Guild. I really don't remember the Companions' because I haven't done it in forever. The College of Winterhold's cool in general, and I like it. Again, though, I don't remember it.

Ofanserah
February 11, 2019

I adore the Thieves' Guild questline, simply because, having played the game through and through using different builds more times than I can remember, this questline is the one which almost never got boring. Probably mainly due to its "integrated support" for stealth characters, which makes playing it as a mage or a warrior kinda exciting and... weird.

by Ofanserah
February 11, 2019

I adore the Thieves' Guild questline, simply because, having played the game through and through using different builds more times than I can remember, this questline is the one which almost never got boring. Probably mainly due to its "integrated support" for stealth characters, which makes playing it as a mage or a warrior kinda exciting and... weird.

Onikvulzii
March 6, 2019

Totally the vampire questline in the dawngaurd dlc

by Onikvulzii
March 6, 2019

Totally the vampire questline in the dawngaurd dlc

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

the original stryline where you choose your side of the war was the most important.

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

the original stryline where you choose your side of the war was the most important.

atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i loved my life in the war. afterwards i'd settle down with a nice merchant wife who'd give me half a thousand each day. not a bad life at all.

by atomicgamer
April 8, 2019

i loved my life in the war. afterwards i'd settle down with a nice merchant wife who'd give me half a thousand each day. not a bad life at all.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.