BanditNation
December 2, 2013

I leave him.

by BanditNation
December 2, 2013

I leave him.

Istrom
December 3, 2013

As the trolls devour your forgotten comrade, they seem to not notice you. You make it to Kriilah, the home of Sahvot. He has been dead for many, many years, but there is a strange electricity in the air. As you enter you notice a black figure standing at the coffin of Sahvot. It is a necromancer.

What will you do?

A) Let him do his business as it may help you capture the soul of Sahvot later on.

B) Kill him, you do not want to deal with Sahvot alive, as he may attempt to kill you.

C) Attempt to speak with him.

by Istrom
December 3, 2013

As the trolls devour your forgotten comrade, they seem to not notice you. You make it to Kriilah, the home of Sahvot. He has been dead for many, many years, but there is a strange electricity in the air. As you enter you notice a black figure standing at the coffin of Sahvot. It is a necromancer.

What will you do?

A) Let him do his business as it may help you capture the soul of Sahvot later on.

B) Kill him, you do not want to deal with Sahvot alive, as he may attempt to kill you.

C) Attempt to speak with him.

BanditNation
December 3, 2013

I don't want to deal with the live Sahvot, so i kill the necromancer.

by BanditNation
December 3, 2013

Istrom
December 6, 2013
BanditNation

The necromancers spirit leaps into the air, searching for a host body. It finds the body of the Dragon Preist Sahvot. It is not the real Sahvot, just a soul using his body. You must kill Sahvot. How do you go about this?

by Istrom
December 6, 2013
BanditNation

The necromancers spirit leaps into the air, searching for a host body. It finds the body of the Dragon Preist Sahvot. It is not the real Sahvot, just a soul using his body. You must kill Sahvot. How do you go about this?

BanditNation
December 6, 2013

I attempt to kill him with fireballs.

by BanditNation
December 6, 2013

I attempt to kill him with fireballs.

Istrom
December 7, 2013

A fireball tears through the mangled flesh and cloth of the amateur necromancer. You take the body of Sahvot back to the agreed upon meeting place, only to find a dragon. What do you do?

by Istrom
December 7, 2013

A fireball tears through the mangled flesh and cloth of the amateur necromancer. You take the body of Sahvot back to the agreed upon meeting place, only to find a dragon. What do you do?

BanditNation
December 7, 2013

I attempt to kill the dragon.

by BanditNation
December 7, 2013

I attempt to kill the dragon.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.