Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is the Best Light Armor in the Game?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

thurdoal
February 6, 2018
i share the same opinion as foaakdah, shrouded armor and deathbrand armor are the best light armorsets in the game.
by thurdoal
February 6, 2018
i share the same opinion as foaakdah, shrouded armor and deathbrand armor are the best light armorsets in the game.

Boi90
February 25, 2018
@Foaakdah actually the best base defense of any armour set in skyrim is the light armor set deathbrand.
by Boi90
February 25, 2018
@Foaakdah actually the best base defense of any armour set in skyrim is the light armor set deathbrand.

Boi90
February 25, 2018

This post has been deleted.

by Boi90
February 25, 2018

This post has been deleted.

NinJack11
March 15, 2018

The best light armor has to be dragon bone or plate.

by NinJack11
March 15, 2018

The best light armor has to be dragon bone or plate.

Zinrahzul
March 16, 2018
I'm a big fan of leather armor, purely for its aesthetics. I don't like the look of the others.
by Zinrahzul
March 16, 2018
I'm a big fan of leather armor, purely for its aesthetics. I don't like the look of the others.

NinJack11
March 18, 2018

In my opinion the fur armor with the wool cape is much better than the leather models yeee. otherwise id go with plate armor for the best overall light arm0r.

by NinJack11
March 18, 2018

In my opinion the fur armor with the wool cape is much better than the leather models yeee. otherwise id go with plate armor for the best overall light arm0r.

Hahdremro
March 19, 2018

The best light armor is total nudity, the Mage Armor perk, and protection spells like Oakflesh (and its variants).

Clothes are for wimps. And people trying to avoid hypothermia in the frigid tundra of Skyrim.

by Hahdremro
March 19, 2018

The best light armor is total nudity, the Mage Armor perk, and protection spells like Oakflesh (and its variants).

Clothes are for wimps. And people trying to avoid hypothermia in the frigid tundra of Skyrim.

DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

When i Play my theif character i roll around in the Nightingale armor. sure the shrouded assassins armor is probably better but i really like the look of it. fits the whole ultimate theif thing i have going on. my mage character does what Hahdremro said, though my character wheres cloths i use ebonyflesh!

by DoctorParadox
May 30, 2018

When i Play my theif character i roll around in the Nightingale armor. sure the shrouded assassins armor is probably better but i really like the look of it. fits the whole ultimate theif thing i have going on. my mage character does what Hahdremro said, though my character wheres cloths i use ebonyflesh!

SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

My personal favorite light aromor is the Miirak set. Of course, the robes do pose a problem, and the mask is sometime heavy armor. Otherwise, it would definitely be Stalrhim, furthermore, Death Brand.

by SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

My personal favorite light aromor is the Miirak set. Of course, the robes do pose a problem, and the mask is sometime heavy armor. Otherwise, it would definitely be Stalrhim, furthermore, Death Brand.

NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
@Vomirmun If they mean the best by vase stats, than that would be Dragonbone. Or is Dragonscale the Light Armor one?
by NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
@Vomirmun If they mean the best by vase stats, than that would be Dragonbone. Or is Dragonscale the Light Armor one?

Johnnar
September 2, 2018
Best light armour... :/ cheating but mine was a mishmash of the thieves guild master and brotherhood shrouded armour. Taking the best perks/ boosts . Looked terrible but eh, nobody ever saw me and any that did.. my daiedric bow and rwin enchanted ebony swords took care of them.
by Johnnar
September 2, 2018
Best light armour... :/ cheating but mine was a mishmash of the thieves guild master and brotherhood shrouded armour. Taking the best perks/ boosts . Looked terrible but eh, nobody ever saw me and any that did.. my daiedric bow and rwin enchanted ebony swords took care of them.

Shezzarine
September 3, 2018

I like the Nightengales armor best.

by Shezzarine
September 3, 2018

I like the Nightengales armor best.

[deleted]
September 14, 2018

I like the Nightingale armor as well, mostly because of its use as both assassin and thief armor, the gauntlets having the backstab effect.

by [deleted]
September 14, 2018

I like the Nightingale armor as well, mostly because of its use as both assassin and thief armor, the gauntlets having the backstab effect.

Fusdoiiz
January 6, 2019

I've always liked Elven Armor, because...

...well, because it's gold. I like the color.

by Fusdoiiz
January 6, 2019

I've always liked Elven Armor, because...

...well, because it's gold. I like the color.

Zinrahzul
January 9, 2019

Yeah, but the overlapping parts of the armor just don't jive well with me. I used to like Glass until I realized just how close to Elven they were...

As far as aesthetics goes, I prefer Leather and Steel.

by Zinrahzul
January 9, 2019

Yeah, but the overlapping parts of the armor just don't jive well with me. I used to like Glass until I realized just how close to Elven they were...

As far as aesthetics goes, I prefer Leather and Steel.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.