Wrong place bud

by GronZeymah
February 7, 2019
Ercal

how do I learn words for my profile

Wrong place bud

koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I love how the argoinans have so much things about them but nothing really explains them! They are a mystery and I love it, but i would like to learn more about them!

by koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I love how the argoinans have so much things about them but nothing really explains them! They are a mystery and I love it, but i would like to learn more about them!

shulkunaak
June 19, 2019
Dwemer and religion
by shulkunaak
June 19, 2019
Dwemer and religion

Kahvozein
June 19, 2019
Just like Sonaak Kroinlah, one of my favorite part of the lore is Thu'um and the power of Dovahzul. This is not just a language, it's a mythical and unique form of magic based on words. And THAT is very cool.
by Kahvozein
June 19, 2019
Just like Sonaak Kroinlah, one of my favorite part of the lore is Thu'um and the power of Dovahzul. This is not just a language, it's a mythical and unique form of magic based on words. And THAT is very cool.

Fusdoiiz
October 9, 2019

Lately, I've been fascinated in the lore surrounding the Volkihar Clan.

by Fusdoiiz
October 9, 2019

Lately, I've been fascinated in the lore surrounding the Volkihar Clan.

Aazbostin
October 9, 2019
I love learning the history of the Dragons and Akatosh. And about what really happened in the first age and the early years of Nirn.
by Aazbostin
October 9, 2019
I love learning the history of the Dragons and Akatosh. And about what really happened in the first age and the early years of Nirn.

woodelf26
October 20, 2019

I like the history of the dragons and their cult

by woodelf26
October 20, 2019

I like the history of the dragons and their cult

woodelf26
October 24, 2019
Dragon lore
by woodelf26
October 24, 2019
Dragon lore

Glade
November 3, 2019
I want to visit Crydill
by Glade
November 3, 2019
I want to visit Crydill
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.