Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your prefurred fight style and what was your last character?

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

kinzonmey
January 23, 2019

I find that a Spellsword charecter focusing in Alteration, Destruction, and Conjuration. With a set of Ebony armour and an enchanted sword (The best is Ebony) that has been upgraded to flawless or legendary and some form of Destruction enchantment.

by kinzonmey
January 23, 2019

I find that a Spellsword charecter focusing in Alteration, Destruction, and Conjuration. With a set of Ebony armour and an enchanted sword (The best is Ebony) that has been upgraded to flawless or legendary and some form of Destruction enchantment.

Mortifer
January 29, 2019

I've always played as a Breton, with one-handed, conjuration, restoration, and heavy-armor as my main skills. I've had at least five of these kinds of characters, but their suited to my kind of play style - [destroy everything in sight].

by Mortifer
January 29, 2019

I've always played as a Breton, with one-handed, conjuration, restoration, and heavy-armor as my main skills. I've had at least five of these kinds of characters, but their suited to my kind of play style - [destroy everything in sight].

Mulwahhah
January 29, 2019
i prefer using daggers and stealth my last character a khajiit thief
by Mulwahhah
January 29, 2019
i prefer using daggers and stealth my last character a khajiit thief

Ofanserah
February 3, 2019

I've always loved playing around with my builds (having played as a stealth archer, a full-blown mage and a dual-wielding warrior), but the one I seem to gravitate to the most is a heavyweight spellsword, roughly with this skill priority:

1. Heavy Armor
  2. One Handed
  3. Restoration
  4. Destruction
  5. All the rest

Obviously using the enchantments and armor with the biggest numbers that money can buy and one can create.

by Ofanserah
February 3, 2019

I've always loved playing around with my builds (having played as a stealth archer, a full-blown mage and a dual-wielding warrior), but the one I seem to gravitate to the most is a heavyweight spellsword, roughly with this skill priority:

1. Heavy Armor
  2. One Handed
  3. Restoration
  4. Destruction
  5. All the rest

Obviously using the enchantments and armor with the biggest numbers that money can buy and one can create.

Qahhunrahgol
February 6, 2019

Kajiit unarmed build Daedric armor Konahrik mask  and i do about 21 damage per hit with fists of steel perk lvl 40

by Qahhunrahgol
February 6, 2019

Kajiit unarmed build Daedric armor Konahrik mask  and i do about 21 damage per hit with fists of steel perk lvl 40

koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I perfer to be an argonian and rush my enemies. They will never know what hit them!

by koeoanddarkgon
February 8, 2019

I perfer to be an argonian and rush my enemies. They will never know what hit them!

Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I usually go for a mace in one hand and destruction magic in the other. I'm an Orc; level 37

by Onikvulzii
March 5, 2019

I usually go for a mace in one hand and destruction magic in the other. I'm an Orc; level 37

ChizuruKaifu
May 21, 2019

I like useing maces and a shield  and preferably I play as orc

by ChizuruKaifu
May 21, 2019

I like useing maces and a shield  and preferably I play as orc

shulkunaak
May 25, 2019

I play as a Dunmer assassin, using bows and daggers

by shulkunaak
May 25, 2019

I play as a Dunmer assassin, using bows and daggers

DovahKiinZaan
June 4, 2019

Ultra-offensive. I tend to play melee characters who rely solely on quick and damaging attacks, such as those from a war axe.

My last character was an argonian who fit this description perfectly.

by DovahKiinZaan
June 4, 2019

Ultra-offensive. I tend to play melee characters who rely solely on quick and damaging attacks, such as those from a war axe.

My last character was an argonian who fit this description perfectly.

Dovah Zoriik
October 24, 2019

I like to go Mage-warrior, all out. Destruction magic is cool! Plus Ebony... It is OP I like Argonian, Lv. 28

by Dovah Zoriik
October 24, 2019

I like to go Mage-warrior, all out. Destruction magic is cool! Plus Ebony... It is OP I like Argonian, Lv. 28

JayStorm324
October 24, 2019

I have two current character: Hjorik Half-Troll my nord whose main playstyle is archery (mix of combat and stealth) but also good int melee when it gets to that point, and Janeve Sorick my breton whose main playstyle is melee-magic utilizing a sword alongside destruction, alteration, and some illusion (courage for companions) spells.

by JayStorm324
October 24, 2019

I have two current character: Hjorik Half-Troll my nord whose main playstyle is archery (mix of combat and stealth) but also good int melee when it gets to that point, and Janeve Sorick my breton whose main playstyle is melee-magic utilizing a sword alongside destruction, alteration, and some illusion (courage for companions) spells.

Ralof
October 29, 2019

I usually play with a heavy armor two-handed (usually a battleaxe) orc who just goes around and does whatever he can for the stormcloaks such as whenever he runs into a procession of imperial guards with a stormcloak soldier, he will do anything to help. LONG LIVE ULFRIC STORMCLOAK

by Ralof
October 29, 2019

I usually play with a heavy armor two-handed (usually a battleaxe) orc who just goes around and does whatever he can for the stormcloaks such as whenever he runs into a procession of imperial guards with a stormcloak soldier, he will do anything to help. LONG LIVE ULFRIC STORMCLOAK

Glade
November 3, 2019
Personally like playing as a Shield and sword guy myself. But the hard the level the more I'll play sneak archer. Red guard sword and shield, Wood elf archer, and Dark Elf mage.
by Glade
November 3, 2019
Personally like playing as a Shield and sword guy myself. But the hard the level the more I'll play sneak archer. Red guard sword and shield, Wood elf archer, and Dark Elf mage.

Glade
December 7, 2019

Recently, just been the farm hand watching Whiterun patrols get attacked by falling animals. It is a simple life. Saving up for home and amulet of Mara.

by Glade
December 7, 2019

Recently, just been the farm hand watching Whiterun patrols get attacked by falling animals. It is a simple life. Saving up for home and amulet of Mara.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.