Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Theory on Dovahzul's True Power

<<  <  1  2 

Sonaak Kroinlah
April 10, 2019

Depends on how you want to define enchantment and on the exact method of placement which can't be determined through gameplay.

Rinik vahzah. Very true.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
April 10, 2019

Depends on how you want to define enchantment and on the exact method of placement which can't be determined through gameplay.

Rinik vahzah. Very true.

CalevDimarsius
April 10, 2019

You are right, the only visual clue we have to its nature is the way it appears as an aura around the weapon and arm, rather than as the contained glow of most enchantments.  

by CalevDimarsius
April 10, 2019

You are right, the only visual clue we have to its nature is the way it appears as an aura around the weapon and arm, rather than as the contained glow of most enchantments.  

Sonaak Kroinlah
April 10, 2019

That would suggest an external placement. Unless it was the result of the enchantment emanating from it.. I must admit I've not had much experience actually using the shout.

by Sonaak Kroinlah
April 10, 2019

That would suggest an external placement. Unless it was the result of the enchantment emanating from it.. I must admit I've not had much experience actually using the shout.

CalevDimarsius
April 10, 2019

It is fairly ambiguous, but the description and appearance more strongly suggest an external placement. In the end, it is up to interpretation since the way it is implemented seems somewhat contradictory to the way it is described and represented.

by CalevDimarsius
April 10, 2019

It is fairly ambiguous, but the description and appearance more strongly suggest an external placement. In the end, it is up to interpretation since the way it is implemented seems somewhat contradictory to the way it is described and represented.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.