Lol.

by Krahvulgein
February 27, 2014
DovahKaaz

Glad to have another alliance under my belt :D

Lol.

Loniizrath
March 16, 2014

I have ideas for a Shitzmir Clan mod, featuring all of us. It'll add the Hall of Shitz (our headquarters), all of our characters, and hopefully a whole new questline. All I need from you guys is a picture of your main Skyrim character, some info about them, and what you want to do in the clan. Here's an example (this is mine btw, pic not included):

Name: Toxikyle

Race: Argonian Male

Position in Clan: Court Wizard

Combat Style: Fights with fireball spells in both hands, then with a falmer war axe when out of Magika.

Other info: is a vampire, wears falmer heavy armor minus the helmet, provides Illusion training.

(insert pic here)

It would be great if everyone could do something like that. Feel free to use anything added by the Dawnguard or Dragonborn DLCs. It would also be great if we vould recruit a bit more so the Hall of Shitz won't look so empty in the mod. Also, as a side note: this mod will take a really long time.

by Loniizrath
March 16, 2014

I have ideas for a Shitzmir Clan mod, featuring all of us. It'll add the Hall of Shitz (our headquarters), all of our characters, and hopefully a whole new questline. All I need from you guys is a picture of your main Skyrim character, some info about them, and what you want to do in the clan. Here's an example (this is mine btw, pic not included):

Combat Style: Fights with fireball spells in both hands, then with a falmer war axe when out of Magika.

Other info: is a vampire, wears falmer heavy armor minus the helmet, provides Illusion training.

(insert pic here)

It would be great if everyone could do something like that. Feel free to use anything added by the Dawnguard or Dragonborn DLCs. It would also be great if we vould recruit a bit more so the Hall of Shitz won't look so empty in the mod. Also, as a side note: this mod will take a really long time.

Krahvulgein
March 18, 2014
Toxikyle

(insert pic here)

I agree and let's hop this works!

by Krahvulgein
March 18, 2014
Toxikyle

(insert pic here)

I agree and let's hop this works!

DovahKaaz
March 26, 2014

Name: Katter Legosoldat

Race: Male Khajit

Position in Clan: Mercenary, I guess?

Combat Style: Sword and Shield, preferably Daedric (don't have to, if you think it'll overpower him.)

Other info: follower (for $), a bit insane (yet not murderous).

Don't have a pic, I only play on Xbox. I'll see if I can find a similar one to him.

Don't you think it would be cool if clan Shitzmir had it's own armor set?

by DovahKaaz
March 26, 2014

Combat Style: Sword and Shield, preferably Daedric (don't have to, if you think it'll overpower him.)

Don't have a pic, I only play on Xbox. I'll see if I can find a similar one to him.

Loniizrath
March 26, 2014
DovahKaaz

Yes, I do think that. However, I can't make models. Also, thanks for the bio.

by Loniizrath
March 26, 2014
DovahKaaz

DovahKaaz
March 26, 2014
Toxikyle
DovahKaaz

Maybe just take falmer armor and color it brown?  Or does that still take a lot of modeling?

by DovahKaaz
March 26, 2014
Toxikyle
DovahKaaz

Maybe just take falmer armor and color it brown?  Or does that still take a lot of modeling?

Loniizrath
March 26, 2014
DovahKaaz
Toxikyle
DovahKaaz

Well, I've never done any 3d modelling before, so I wouldn't know.

by Loniizrath
March 26, 2014
DovahKaaz
Toxikyle
DovahKaaz

Well, I've never done any 3d modelling before, so I wouldn't know.

Foduiiz
April 15, 2014

Can I join?

To live in shitz, To die in shitz

I pledge my honour to the shitz,

Should I fail and I am male I will do the splits.

All hail Clan Shitzmir!

by Foduiiz
April 15, 2014

Can I join?

All hail Clan Shitzmir!

Krahvulgein
April 18, 2014

Valokein! You're in... :)

Can I join?

All hail Clan Shitzmir!

by Krahvulgein
April 18, 2014

Valokein! You're in... :)

Can I join?

All hail Clan Shitzmir!

Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

Don't forget to make an NPC character for the mod.

by Loniizrath
April 21, 2014

Don't forget to make an NPC character for the mod.

Foduiiz
April 22, 2014

Nox fah valokeiniil do zey! Is the mod actually going to be a thing or are we wasting our time?

by Foduiiz
April 22, 2014

Nox fah valokeiniil do zey! Is the mod actually going to be a thing or are we wasting our time?

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
qobofus

I know what I'm doing. Mostly.
by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
qobofus

I know what I'm doing. Mostly.
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.