A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim character rules

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

[deleted]
January 11, 2020

my previous post was SKLE

now I use SKSE. these are my SKSE rules.

Always be ready for a fight.

Lydia will shut up.

Inigo has conversations with Lydia. WHICH RUINS RULE 2.

End the Stormcloaks.

Become the worst Dragonborn ever

by [deleted]
January 11, 2020

Lydia will shut up.

End the Stormcloaks.

JayStorm324
January 11, 2020
NotDominic4Real

Lydia will shut up.

End the Stormcloaks.

two of those are not exacgtly what this thread are about. This is supposed to be about the rules you have in place for the character. Such as no crafting own gear or no unnecessary (out of the way of the objective) killing.

by JayStorm324
January 11, 2020
NotDominic4Real

Lydia will shut up.

End the Stormcloaks.

two of those are not exacgtly what this thread are about. This is supposed to be about the rules you have in place for the character. Such as no crafting own gear or no unnecessary (out of the way of the objective) killing.

JayStorm324
January 22, 2020

Well, recently I have been thinking recently about restarting with my breton and nord's skillsets being switched, though sticking with magic focus for breton as a nightblade and Nord being more combat/warrior focused. Would not really change the rules (other than the nord losing the hunting part of the reasoning), but not too sure on that.

might just stick with them as they are...

by JayStorm324
January 22, 2020

Well, recently I have been thinking recently about restarting with my breton and nord's skillsets being switched, though sticking with magic focus for breton as a nightblade and Nord being more combat/warrior focused. Would not really change the rules (other than the nord losing the hunting part of the reasoning), but not too sure on that.

might just stick with them as they are...

Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

sneak archer only, no magic or melee unless its necessary for a quest. As many kills as possible have to be sneak attacks.

by Onikvulzii
January 29, 2020

sneak archer only, no magic or melee unless its necessary for a quest. As many kills as possible have to be sneak attacks.

Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020
Aazbostin
My Argonian has several strict rules. He has no memory before arriving in Skyrim so he thinks himself placed there by Akatosh to bring order to the land. He believes Dragons aren’t evil, just misunderstood. Therefore he’s really nice to them but rude to most mortals, who he thinks below him. He also hates deadra because they always get in the way somehow. Rule 1: Never kill a Dragon if you don’t have to. Rule 2: Always try to piss off deadra. Rule 3: I can do what I want. The Dovahkiin is above the law. Rule 4: Kill Thalmor on sight if seen in Skyrim. They have no place here. Rule 5: Never kill innocents. Dark Brotherhood targets don’t count.

Good point about the Thalmor. I just wait until they attack me for no good reason.

by Fusdoiiz
January 31, 2020
Aazbostin
My Argonian has several strict rules. He has no memory before arriving in Skyrim so he thinks himself placed there by Akatosh to bring order to the land. He believes Dragons aren’t evil, just misunderstood. Therefore he’s really nice to them but rude to most mortals, who he thinks below him. He also hates deadra because they always get in the way somehow. Rule 1: Never kill a Dragon if you don’t have to. Rule 2: Always try to piss off deadra. Rule 3: I can do what I want. The Dovahkiin is above the law. Rule 4: Kill Thalmor on sight if seen in Skyrim. They have no place here. Rule 5: Never kill innocents. Dark Brotherhood targets don’t count.

Good point about the Thalmor. I just wait until they attack me for no good reason.

JayStorm324
January 31, 2020

decided to give an interesting character idea a go: An imperial adventurer-bard worshipping Dibella. I have a few rules for her right now:

1. collect flower-themed plants (not for alchemy). Flowers are beautiful.
  2. always travel with a female follower. as a disciple of the goddes of beauty and love, she finds helping other with buff spells and CC calm spells work best for her.
  3. have a house in Markarth. That is where the temple to Dibella is in Skyrim.
  4. get married at some point, and sleep with the spouse. Dibella in Wintersun has a tenant of gaining a boost from sleeping with your spouse.
  5. pray unclothed. Wintersun has it where Dibella requests praying only in the nude, also it makes sense to bare her whole body to the Lady of love and beauty.
by JayStorm324
January 31, 2020

decided to give an interesting character idea a go: An imperial adventurer-bard worshipping Dibella. I have a few rules for her right now:

1. collect flower-themed plants (not for alchemy). Flowers are beautiful.
  2. always travel with a female follower. as a disciple of the goddes of beauty and love, she finds helping other with buff spells and CC calm spells work best for her.
  3. have a house in Markarth. That is where the temple to Dibella is in Skyrim.
  4. get married at some point, and sleep with the spouse. Dibella in Wintersun has a tenant of gaining a boost from sleeping with your spouse.
  5. pray unclothed. Wintersun has it where Dibella requests praying only in the nude, also it makes sense to bare her whole body to the Lady of love and beauty.

[deleted]
April 8, 2020

I play as a Imperial with heavy armor, two swords in both hands and a bow, sometimes sneak to shoot enemies with my bow. My rules are below:

Never kill villagers and citizens and try to protect them from dragons.
Always give poor people golds.
Never use the title of the Baron to threaten the guards.
Never give up any golds I find during my adventure.
Try to protect followers and npcs.
The Stormcloaks must die in order to keep the unity of Skyrim.

by [deleted]
April 8, 2020

I play as a Imperial with heavy armor, two swords in both hands and a bow, sometimes sneak to shoot enemies with my bow. My rules are below:

Never kill villagers and citizens and try to protect them from dragons.
Always give poor people golds.
Never use the title of the Baron to threaten the guards.
Never give up any golds I find during my adventure.
Try to protect followers and npcs.
The Stormcloaks must die in order to keep the unity of Skyrim.

JayStorm324
April 12, 2020

Basic rules there, but good ones nonetheless.

by JayStorm324
April 12, 2020

Basic rules there, but good ones nonetheless.

Shocker1576
April 23, 2020

My character's a bit strange, so here are the rules (and personality traits) I would want them to have (which also apply to any future characters):

The Imperials must rule, because Stormcloaks are racist pricks.

The Dawnguard must rebuild and destroy the vampires.

All unique items must be kept.

Smithing is one of the most useful way of gainng gear, so it must be prioritized.

The dwarves were amazing and their machinery must be studied.

The Daedra are awesome.

And lastly...

Werewolves are awesome, and vampires suck.

by Shocker1576
April 23, 2020

My character's a bit strange, so here are the rules (and personality traits) I would want them to have (which also apply to any future characters):

Smithing is one of the most useful way of gainng gear, so it must be prioritized.

The Daedra are awesome.

And lastly...

Zinrahzul
April 23, 2020
@Shocker1576

Lol. I don't think it's that strange! Most of my characters follow those rules!!!!
by Zinrahzul
April 23, 2020
@Shocker1576

Lol. I don't think it's that strange! Most of my characters follow those rules!!!!

JayStorm324
April 24, 2020
Shocker1576

The Daedra are awesome.

And lastly...

these are pretty good.

by JayStorm324
April 24, 2020
Shocker1576

The Daedra are awesome.

And lastly...

these are pretty good.

Zinrahzul
May 1, 2020
I now have three simultaneous characters: Imperial weapons master, Khajiit sneak with Illusion, and now a third - Runs-Away,an Argonian who doesn't kill and just adventures by sneaking, running away, and when he levels up enough calms enemies
by Zinrahzul
May 1, 2020
I now have three simultaneous characters: Imperial weapons master, Khajiit sneak with Illusion, and now a third - Runs-Away,an Argonian who doesn't kill and just adventures by sneaking, running away, and when he levels up enough calms enemies

Kriijoordov
May 21, 2020

Hunheimbrii, my Breton Necromancer is a bit less traditional when it comes to her brand of "hero"
1) Always respect the Highest Authority.
2) Always serve the strongest.
3) Do not devote to any particular Aedra or Daedra
4) Shun humility: conscience is a weakness.
5) Never doubt.
6) Fight for blood, not for politics.
7) Always seek to become stronger, you will not grow with complacency.
8) Never do wrong towards those who do right toward you. Always repay debts.
9) Never disrespect a dragon, even in death.
10) Never break these tenents, or thus remove thy hands, so you may never rot another thing that you touch.

by Kriijoordov
May 21, 2020

Hunheimbrii, my Breton Necromancer is a bit less traditional when it comes to her brand of "hero"
1) Always respect the Highest Authority.
2) Always serve the strongest.
3) Do not devote to any particular Aedra or Daedra
4) Shun humility: conscience is a weakness.
5) Never doubt.
6) Fight for blood, not for politics.
7) Always seek to become stronger, you will not grow with complacency.
8) Never do wrong towards those who do right toward you. Always repay debts.
9) Never disrespect a dragon, even in death.
10) Never break these tenents, or thus remove thy hands, so you may never rot another thing that you touch.

vestibule
June 15, 2020

Mine are:
play on legendary to reflect the physical weakness of the character,
be gentle to everyone (but allowed to be angry),
don't cause harm to those who don't deserve it,
do not start a new family,
don't become a werewolf or vampire.

As I began the main quest:
do not use up dragon souls,
do the main/expansion quests in a certain order.

Later I intend to add:
always wear a mask,
only keep and use a certain single weapon (I normally use multiple).

I roleplay a character who came from Morrowind (before I played that a lot before). The run eventually took a turn for the concerning, as I'm beginning to break some of the rules to reflect a change in personality.

by vestibule
June 15, 2020

Mine are:
play on legendary to reflect the physical weakness of the character,
be gentle to everyone (but allowed to be angry),
don't cause harm to those who don't deserve it,
do not start a new family,
don't become a werewolf or vampire.

As I began the main quest:
do not use up dragon souls,
do the main/expansion quests in a certain order.

Later I intend to add:
always wear a mask,
only keep and use a certain single weapon (I normally use multiple).

I roleplay a character who came from Morrowind (before I played that a lot before). The run eventually took a turn for the concerning, as I'm beginning to break some of the rules to reflect a change in personality.

JayStorm324
June 15, 2020

Hmm, interesting.

by JayStorm324
June 15, 2020

Hmm, interesting.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.