Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

New Hoard Items and Chests

<<  <  1  2 

CronaGorgon3
August 10, 2014

And also, I think Ancient Nord weapons and armor or the unique clothing Jester's clothing should be items, too. I don't know if you have anything Falmer or anything but that would be cool.

by CronaGorgon3
August 10, 2014

And also, I think Ancient Nord weapons and armor or the unique clothing Jester's clothing should be items, too. I don't know if you have anything Falmer or anything but that would be cool.

Zauniglom
August 18, 2014

How about tiered prizes? You have to get to tier one, in order to get to tier two.

I would recommend adding another 4 items. This would allow for 12 items in each tier, an even amount of items which are divisble by 10 , 12, and 14, plus each tier has progessively rarer items.

14 tiers = 12 items in each tier

10 tiers = 17 items in each tier

12 tiers = 14 items in each tier

17 tiers = 10 items in each tier

by Zauniglom
August 18, 2014

How about tiered prizes? You have to get to tier one, in order to get to tier two.

I would recommend adding another 4 items. This would allow for 12 items in each tier, an even amount of items which are divisble by 10 , 12, and 14, plus each tier has progessively rarer items.

14 tiers = 12 items in each tier

10 tiers = 17 items in each tier

12 tiers = 14 items in each tier

17 tiers = 10 items in each tier

Mulhahlor
September 3, 2014

If we are doing item sugestions, I suggest the Dragon Priest's Staff at Skuldafn, Auriel's Bow, Staff of Magnus, Wuuthrad, Dragonbane, Valdr's Lucky Dagger, or Kahvozien's Fang.

by Mulhahlor
September 3, 2014

If we are doing item sugestions, I suggest the Dragon Priest's Staff at Skuldafn, Auriel's Bow, Staff of Magnus, Wuuthrad, Dragonbane, Valdr's Lucky Dagger, or Kahvozien's Fang.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.