Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Fight for the Daedra

<<  <  1  2 

Odhunzii
March 20, 2014

Krosis... Zu'u los od grohiik. I am a snow wolf.

by Odhunzii
March 20, 2014

Krosis... Zu'u los od grohiik. I am a snow wolf.

BanditNation
March 23, 2014

You make a good point, Lachance.

by BanditNation
March 23, 2014

You make a good point, Lachance.

Alduin The World Eater
April 19, 2014

*barks then covers muzzle growling* How dare Sheogorath turn me into a mutt *red eyes fill with fury* I'll get my revenge on that deadra! *stomps a forepaw*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 19, 2014

*barks then covers muzzle growling* How dare Sheogorath turn me into a mutt *red eyes fill with fury* I'll get my revenge on that deadra! *stomps a forepaw*

ikaram
May 7, 2014

I am a wolf. And I love wolfs. And I'm hungry. Sierra... YOU LOOK TASTY!!! *starts charging*

by ikaram
May 7, 2014

I am a wolf. And I love wolfs. And I'm hungry. Sierra... YOU LOOK TASTY!!! *starts charging*

Qomorah Yolzoor
March 13, 2015

"Stop!" Roared the new arrival. All the animals their saw the animal that the sound came from.

It was an albino spider.

"We all may or may not like what has been done to us but we need to make Sheogorath pay for what he has done."

by Qomorah Yolzoor
March 13, 2015

"Stop!" Roared the new arrival. All the animals their saw the animal that the sound came from.

It was an albino spider.

"We all may or may not like what has been done to us but we need to make Sheogorath pay for what he has done."

Ziivahlokdov
March 17, 2015

"Hey, I don't mean to complain or anyrhing, but what am i supose to be?"

Looks at body, body of a wolf with crimson fur, tail has long dark blue feather coating tail as well as fur, eyes are a firey colour, smaller feather(same colour) cover the creatures back(simalar the way how spikes cover a hedgehog)

"OMG!" *runs in circles* "I'm a phonix wolf hibrid. I am so not changing back... I'm hungry"

by Ziivahlokdov
March 17, 2015

"Hey, I don't mean to complain or anyrhing, but what am i supose to be?"

Looks at body, body of a wolf with crimson fur, tail has long dark blue feather coating tail as well as fur, eyes are a firey colour, smaller feather(same colour) cover the creatures back(simalar the way how spikes cover a hedgehog)

"OMG!" *runs in circles* "I'm a phonix wolf hibrid. I am so not changing back... I'm hungry"

Kronvullok
March 24, 2015
I'm a... BUNNY?!?! I'm... so... so... CUTE!!!! How shalt I slaughter those that be foul? *imagines the rabbit scene from Montey Python's The Holy Grail* Yeah...
by Kronvullok
March 24, 2015
I'm a... BUNNY?!?! I'm... so... so... CUTE!!!! How shalt I slaughter those that be foul? *imagines the rabbit scene from Montey Python's The Holy Grail* Yeah...

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Oh im not completely against being a....oh merciful talos im a freaking goat!

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

Oh im not completely against being a....oh merciful talos im a freaking goat!

John Hephaetus
March 27, 2015
Wielder of Krahkriinos

I'm a Mudcrab :(

Sheogorath will pay.

Carcheodon Megalodon. The original whaler. 

by John Hephaetus
March 27, 2015
Wielder of Krahkriinos

I'm a Mudcrab :(

Sheogorath will pay.

Carcheodon Megalodon. The original whaler. 

Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

i guess i got a BAAAAAAAA-d form

by Yolbahkron
March 27, 2015

Ziivahlokdov
March 28, 2015

"HEY GOAT." She runs to goat "I'm Zivah... can I eat you?"

by Ziivahlokdov
March 28, 2015

"HEY GOAT." She runs to goat "I'm Zivah... can I eat you?"

Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Yolbahkron

Haha! Classic!

by Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Yolbahkron

Haha! Classic!

Grolahmul
May 14, 2015

Well I'm a... wait... I just shrunk... and I have, wait *gasps* WINGS! Now I'm a flying lizard! *After some gliding*... YUSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU, SHEOGORATH!

by Grolahmul
May 14, 2015

Well I'm a... wait... I just shrunk... and I have, wait *gasps* WINGS! Now I'm a flying lizard! *After some gliding*... YUSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU, SHEOGORATH!

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.