A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dumb things you did in your playthoroughs

<<  <  1  2 

Realms
December 8, 2022
Sonaak Kroinlah

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

"...M'aiq once had two spells and burned his sweetroll."

- M'aiq the Liar

by Realms
December 8, 2022
Sonaak Kroinlah

Does using "flames" to burn food and calling it cooking count as weird?

"...M'aiq once had two spells and burned his sweetroll."

- M'aiq the Liar

Realms
December 8, 2022
KEAO

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.

That is funny. Sheogorath is proud of you

by Realms
December 8, 2022
KEAO

I almost died laughing when I realize I can get away with putting a bowl on every Jarl's head and a gourd in their arms as they are sitting in the throne. Perfect posture and face expression.

That is funny. Sheogorath is proud of you

daedranthusiast
March 17, 2023

Oh my gosh. When I was younger, my siblings and I would do this challenge. You start a new character, and start mass collecting cabbages. Whoever had the most cabbages by the end of the week got this super dope reward. Can't say specifically because it was always different. Really funny now that I think about it.

((-300 cabbages-))

by daedranthusiast
March 17, 2023

Oh my gosh. When I was younger, my siblings and I would do this challenge. You start a new character, and start mass collecting cabbages. Whoever had the most cabbages by the end of the week got this super dope reward. Can't say specifically because it was always different. Really funny now that I think about it.

((-300 cabbages-))

DarknessRising
May 17, 2023
andy

I killed a dragon once and its corpse kept following me. Not something I did just something weird lol

That is just a normal game glitch is very common happens every once in a while on my level 1542 character

by DarknessRising
May 17, 2023
andy

I killed a dragon once and its corpse kept following me. Not something I did just something weird lol

That is just a normal game glitch is very common happens every once in a while on my level 1542 character

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.