Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Toughest enemy?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Arylos
February 24, 2014

Try this, if you're crazy enough; Arngeir.

If you ever decide to take on this Greybeard monk, you're in for a surprise. Arngeir is, mathematically estimated, level 250; the highest level possible in the game, making him stronger than all of the bosses in game, combined.

Imagine taking on Alduin alone, backed up by a group of Giants, with maybe a Dragon Priest like Miraak or two. Throw in some Werewolves and you have Arngeir (or close enough).

by Arylos
February 24, 2014

If you ever decide to take on this Greybeard monk, you're in for a surprise. Arngeir is, mathematically estimated, level 250; the highest level possible in the game, making him stronger than all of the bosses in game, combined.

Imagine taking on Alduin alone, backed up by a group of Giants, with maybe a Dragon Priest like Miraak or two. Throw in some Werewolves and you have Arngeir (or close enough).

The Amazing Space Rock
February 24, 2014

My toughest enemy? I'd have to say a Mud Crab.

by The Amazing Space Rock
February 24, 2014

My toughest enemy? I'd have to say a Mud Crab.

DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2014
Arylos

Idiot, that isn't an estimate

by DovahKiinZaan
February 25, 2014
Arylos

Idiot, that isn't an estimate

Dahminnaalrah
May 5, 2014
Toxikyle
Freakin' Miraak. You have to kill him FOUR TIMES! He's also at lvl 150. He's also immune to dragon shouts. He also has a badass tenticle sword.

He isn't level 150 unless you're close to that, because Miraak's level is... leveled his maximum is 150 which is tied with Arngeir (NOT the Dovahzul Dictionary app guy, the in-game Greybeard).

by Dahminnaalrah
May 5, 2014
Toxikyle
Freakin' Miraak. You have to kill him FOUR TIMES! He's also at lvl 150. He's also immune to dragon shouts. He also has a badass tenticle sword.

He isn't level 150 unless you're close to that, because Miraak's level is... leveled his maximum is 150 which is tied with Arngeir (NOT the Dovahzul Dictionary app guy, the in-game Greybeard).

YolosViingaalVith
May 7, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Ledgendary Dragon is mine-----I think that the Ebony Knight is MUCH harder, depending on what difficulty you are playing on...

by YolosViingaalVith
May 7, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Ledgendary Dragon is mine-----I think that the Ebony Knight is MUCH harder, depending on what difficulty you are playing on...

dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

werebear and i once used the wabajack on a chicken an it turned into a demon like thing

by dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

werebear and i once used the wabajack on a chicken an it turned into a demon like thing

hiith
May 2, 2015

h̛̤͔ͣ̆͒͗ͪ3̧̳̗̤͖̺̼͖̆̈́̍͠ ̨̝͗͠ẉ͓͓̞̭͉̝̹̉̒͋̑ͦ̒̓̚h̷̴̜̩̱̞ͨͬͭͨ̐o̢̭̳̳̫͎̩̒͑̕ ̙͉͕͚̤̿͆͗ͨ͑ͮẘ̥͎̥͚̗̻̄͋̂͊A̝͚̻̬̯̻͉͎̎ͭ̈́͌̔͐̿̅͠i̱͍͇͔͗́͒ͨ͢͠ṯ̟̖̱͍̤̣̆̐̈͗̀ͤ̚͞s̶̳̦̪̗̝̹̦̙̑ͯ̓̉ͭ̊̏̚͞͡ ͇̫̪̟ͣͥ̂ͤb̩̤̺̬͓̝̅ͭͧ͌͌̈́͐̾̒̀̀͝ḛ̵̝͕̝̜͍͇͍ͣ̽͂́ͅH̶̼̘̘͌̾̋͊͋̇͟I̸̯̘̼̤̫͋̍̅ͮ̐N̵̳̳̼̬̲̖͉̅̈ͬ̀͠ͅd͔̦͇̠̃ͣ̏͢͠ ̭͖̬̳̖̞͒̌͛ͦͤ̇̽̚̚t̞̘͚͓͓ͯ͌ͫ̊͐̊̀͡ͅh̡͎̪̤̼͙͍̰̜ͬ̾̒ḛ̶̷̽͜ ͑̇ͭͥͪͯ҉͉̳̝̟̟̥W̧̪͕̞̯͕͇͔̯̊͒ͨ̃͛ͯ̋͑̚a̶̾ͫ͗͞ͅL̮͚̬͈̇ͯ̋ͭ̑̈́̄͞L̪̱̮̬̣ͯ̽͢ͅ

n̤̠ͭͩ͛̅̊e̩̙ͭ̃̃̕͜Z̾̏ͪ͒҉̥̞̩͎͔̟͎̳͘p͐̿҉̷͙̕ę̢̪̥͔̤̙̣̓ͮr̡̖͔̞̯͙͈͑̓ͤ͋͒͜Ḏ͈͈̯͙̱͑ͦ͛̕͢i͇̜̤̬͓͕͙͂ͮ̔͠â̸̴̾̎ͮ̈́̈́̾̋͏̖̬̬̰nͬ̐͏̛̞͙̻ ͓̱̖̣̝͖̬͆̂́͗̓͐̆̅͜H̨̞̪̮̜̼̹̲̏ͧ̈͊̀͆ͅi͖͚̱ͭ̍̓͗͑v͎̣̯͉̪ͧ̌̍Ę̥̘͙̘͕̏̎M͕͉̼͙͓̼͚̹̓̽͊̋iͫͬ̔͋̓̿̎̊͠҉̗͕̳̤̼͉͔̜n̶̟͓͇̳ͣ̄̌̾ͧ̄͐d̷̵̹͚̞͐

by hiith
May 2, 2015

h̛̤͔ͣ̆͒͗ͪ3̧̳̗̤͖̺̼͖̆̈́̍͠ ̨̝͗͠ẉ͓͓̞̭͉̝̹̉̒͋̑ͦ̒̓̚h̷̴̜̩̱̞ͨͬͭͨ̐o̢̭̳̳̫͎̩̒͑̕ ̙͉͕͚̤̿͆͗ͨ͑ͮẘ̥͎̥͚̗̻̄͋̂͊A̝͚̻̬̯̻͉͎̎ͭ̈́͌̔͐̿̅͠i̱͍͇͔͗́͒ͨ͢͠ṯ̟̖̱͍̤̣̆̐̈͗̀ͤ̚͞s̶̳̦̪̗̝̹̦̙̑ͯ̓̉ͭ̊̏̚͞͡ ͇̫̪̟ͣͥ̂ͤb̩̤̺̬͓̝̅ͭͧ͌͌̈́͐̾̒̀̀͝ḛ̵̝͕̝̜͍͇͍ͣ̽͂́ͅH̶̼̘̘͌̾̋͊͋̇͟I̸̯̘̼̤̫͋̍̅ͮ̐N̵̳̳̼̬̲̖͉̅̈ͬ̀͠ͅd͔̦͇̠̃ͣ̏͢͠ ̭͖̬̳̖̞͒̌͛ͦͤ̇̽̚̚t̞̘͚͓͓ͯ͌ͫ̊͐̊̀͡ͅh̡͎̪̤̼͙͍̰̜ͬ̾̒ḛ̶̷̽͜ ͑̇ͭͥͪͯ҉͉̳̝̟̟̥W̧̪͕̞̯͕͇͔̯̊͒ͨ̃͛ͯ̋͑̚a̶̾ͫ͗͞ͅL̮͚̬͈̇ͯ̋ͭ̑̈́̄͞L̪̱̮̬̣ͯ̽͢ͅ

n̤̠ͭͩ͛̅̊e̩̙ͭ̃̃̕͜Z̾̏ͪ͒҉̥̞̩͎͔̟͎̳͘p͐̿҉̷͙̕ę̢̪̥͔̤̙̣̓ͮr̡̖͔̞̯͙͈͑̓ͤ͋͒͜Ḏ͈͈̯͙̱͑ͦ͛̕͢i͇̜̤̬͓͕͙͂ͮ̔͠â̸̴̾̎ͮ̈́̈́̾̋͏̖̬̬̰nͬ̐͏̛̞͙̻ ͓̱̖̣̝͖̬͆̂́͗̓͐̆̅͜H̨̞̪̮̜̼̹̲̏ͧ̈͊̀͆ͅi͖͚̱ͭ̍̓͗͑v͎̣̯͉̪ͧ̌̍Ę̥̘͙̘͕̏̎M͕͉̼͙͓̼͚̹̓̽͊̋iͫͬ̔͋̓̿̎̊͠҉̗͕̳̤̼͉͔̜n̶̟͓͇̳ͣ̄̌̾ͧ̄͐d̷̵̹͚̞͐

dovahnite
May 4, 2015

That.

Bloody.

Frost.

Troll.

You know which one I'm talking about. Alduin was a walk in the park, Miraak was irritating but killable, Paarth isn't too bad if you're able to ignore the name under his HP bar . . . but that frost troll. If you're anything like me you have about five armor rating when you're running up the Monahven, and that thing can 2HKO you while you're trying to whittle away at its massive HP, which regenerates over time. Grr. Must have spent hours on that thing before deciding to just run past it and come back in about thirty levels.

by dovahnite
May 4, 2015

That.

Bloody.

Frost.

Troll.

You know which one I'm talking about. Alduin was a walk in the park, Miraak was irritating but killable, Paarth isn't too bad if you're able to ignore the name under his HP bar . . . but that frost troll. If you're anything like me you have about five armor rating when you're running up the Monahven, and that thing can 2HKO you while you're trying to whittle away at its massive HP, which regenerates over time. Grr. Must have spent hours on that thing before deciding to just run past it and come back in about thirty levels.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Archmages, they are the toughest enemies

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Archmages, they are the toughest enemies

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

they can defear Alduin, I watched a video.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

they can defear Alduin, I watched a video.

Imezi
September 14, 2015

For me,it is not an enemy,it is more than one enemy. Because I am playing on master from the beginning(except the dragons and other enemies I read above), the biggest pain in the @ss was always a group(2-3 or more) of magicians.. Either I found them out in the field or inside dungeons, I died like hundeds of times.

by Imezi
September 14, 2015

For me,it is not an enemy,it is more than one enemy. Because I am playing on master from the beginning(except the dragons and other enemies I read above), the biggest pain in the @ss was always a group(2-3 or more) of magicians.. Either I found them out in the field or inside dungeons, I died like hundeds of times.

Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015

I found Harkon to be hard. I had the bow and the arrows to kill him with. A quarter of the way in the fight, I had to switch to dwarvern crossbow and bolts. Melee was harder to work with due to the lack of durabillity in a upclose combat situation.

by Vulondovah21
September 19, 2015

I found Harkon to be hard. I had the bow and the arrows to kill him with. A quarter of the way in the fight, I had to switch to dwarvern crossbow and bolts. Melee was harder to work with due to the lack of durabillity in a upclose combat situation.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I think that my toughest enemy was Ebony warrior and Kastraag. I didn't had any problems with Miraak or Harkon, becouse i used best tactics for them, but Kastraag is just OP.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I think that my toughest enemy was Ebony warrior and Kastraag. I didn't had any problems with Miraak or Harkon, becouse i used best tactics for them, but Kastraag is just OP.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
He can kill you with one hit with his club, and this blizzard... i also had difficults with ebony warrior, becouse he had sick enchantments!
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
He can kill you with one hit with his club, and this blizzard... i also had difficults with ebony warrior, becouse he had sick enchantments!

onikmey
March 4, 2016
I feel that the most difficult enemy to overcome is user stupidity
by onikmey
March 4, 2016
I feel that the most difficult enemy to overcome is user stupidity
<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.