Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] The Gathering

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Daaksildiin
January 4, 2014

Zu'u dirn wah gesiigor hi Zu'u mindok rinik mal au greybeard's ahmiin.Zu'u lost kosaan residing lov tiran wah Vulsoven, ko dayspring canyon. lokalus staad hi mindok...

by Daaksildiin
January 4, 2014

Zu'u dirn wah gesiigor hi Zu'u mindok rinik mal au greybeard's ahmiin.Zu'u lost kosaan residing lov tiran wah Vulsoven, ko dayspring canyon. lokalus staad hi mindok...

Ziilsunvaar
January 4, 2014

Zu'u lost hon nid hjane, ni ruzun Dovahkiin kriaan Alduin ko Sovngarde, mu fen pek fah vorey Dovah wah fahral.

by Ziilsunvaar
January 4, 2014

Zu'u lost hon nid hjane, ni ruzun Dovahkiin kriaan Alduin ko Sovngarde, mu fen pek fah vorey Dovah wah fahral.

Daaksildiin
January 4, 2014

Rinik eyvir, Ziilsunvaar

by Daaksildiin
January 4, 2014

Rinik eyvir, Ziilsunvaar

BanditNation
January 4, 2014

Eyvir, il mii buriis naan yor wah kelnat wah mii los pruzah.

by BanditNation
January 4, 2014

Eyvir, il mii buriis naan yor wah kelnat wah mii los pruzah.

Tanzyolviing
January 8, 2014

Turns to Ziilsunvaar.

Zu'u los ni bek waan nust los ahmiinaal do nii.Nuz siin los laar.Alduin daal.

by Tanzyolviing
January 8, 2014

Turns to Ziilsunvaar.

Zu'u los ni bek waan nust los ahmiinaal do nii.Nuz siin los laar.Alduin daal.

BanditNation
January 8, 2014

Ahstiir los riid. Fos fent mu dreh wah gesahlo mok us anything volz fein us koros?

by BanditNation
January 8, 2014

Ahstiir los riid. Fos fent mu dreh wah gesahlo mok us anything volz fein us koros?

Tanzyolviing
January 14, 2014

Mu vust gespein mok voth un siifur. Alduin los dov. Aanvorey dovah wah krif fen ni kos vahk, orin fah mok. Voth pogaan do mii, Alduin fund peksein wah iidah mii. Nunon diron los aav mok. Mu kend imzik bek nid vorey hon ok lovaas ahrk nii.

Turns to each dragon.

Vaat tol nid do hi fent aav Alduin.

by Tanzyolviing
January 14, 2014

Mu vust gespein mok voth un siifur. Alduin los dov. Aanvorey dovah wah krif fen ni kos vahk, orin fah mok. Voth pogaan do mii, Alduin fund peksein wah iidah mii. Nunon diron los aav mok. Mu kend imzik bek nid vorey hon ok lovaas ahrk nii.

Turns to each dragon.

Vaat tol nid do hi fent aav Alduin.

BanditNation
January 15, 2014

Zu'u vaat zu'u fen ni aav Alduin, Tanzyolviing.

Shouts fire into the skies.

by BanditNation
January 15, 2014

Zu'u vaat zu'u fen ni aav Alduin, Tanzyolviing.

Shouts fire into the skies.

Tanzyolviing
January 15, 2014

Nods to him.

Pruzah, dreh naangein voz ni vaat mir wah Alduin?

by Tanzyolviing
January 15, 2014

Nods to him.

Pruzah, dreh naangein voz ni vaat mir wah Alduin?

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

A black dovah comes from a portal that randomly appears from atherius at the very tip of the throat of the world...the black void dragon, Veyd Sahvoz, lands and begins to speak to the other dov and joor about the danger that awaits......

"My apoligies i hope that i am not late, as the threat of alduin is enough already as we cannot best him the threat he has brought is much greater, forcing his way in to this realm has left a weak opening into mundus allowing daedra to enter."

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

A black dovah comes from a portal that randomly appears from atherius at the very tip of the throat of the world...the black void dragon, Veyd Sahvoz, lands and begins to speak to the other dov and joor about the danger that awaits......

"My apoligies i hope that i am not late, as the threat of alduin is enough already as we cannot best him the threat he has brought is much greater, forcing his way in to this realm has left a weak opening into mundus allowing daedra to enter."

Tanzyolviing
August 30, 2015

(Wow, I thought this Roleplay had died.)

Tanzyolviing looks up in surprise to the newcomer. "Wo hi?" she asks, narrowing her eyes, "Who are you? Why bring such bad news?"

by Tanzyolviing
August 30, 2015

(Wow, I thought this Roleplay had died.)

Tanzyolviing looks up in surprise to the newcomer. "Wo hi?" she asks, narrowing her eyes, "Who are you? Why bring such bad news?"

Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(I am reviving this, it looks so fun! :D)​

A snow-white, young looking dragon circles over the Monahven for a few minutes, before landing to the immediate left of the word wall. He prefers to stay silent, gazing on at the others, possibly eyeing the female for a moment.

"Drem yol lok."

by Lokonikah
September 9, 2015

(I am reviving this, it looks so fun! :D)​

A snow-white, young looking dragon circles over the Monahven for a few minutes, before landing to the immediate left of the word wall. He prefers to stay silent, gazing on at the others, possibly eyeing the female for a moment.

"Drem yol lok."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"I didn't wish to be the bearer of bad news but you have to know, possibly the more closer realms of oblivion are more of a threat" Veyd looks at all the dovah"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 9, 2015
"I didn't wish to be the bearer of bad news but you have to know, possibly the more closer realms of oblivion are more of a threat" Veyd looks at all the dovah"

Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Deyra iidah? Hmph. Vos niin bo, nust fen mindos wah faas dovah!"

He then looks to the female, looking to her wings for a moment, before returning to Veyd.

"Tinvaak, ruz. Fos kulaan los nii?"

by Lokonikah
September 10, 2015

"Deyra iidah? Hmph. Vos niin bo, nust fen mindos wah faas dovah!"

He then looks to the female, looking to her wings for a moment, before returning to Veyd.

"Tinvaak, ruz. Fos kulaan los nii?"

Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing rumbled softly in irritation. The daedra becoming involved during the return of Alduin herald bad news indeed. Tanzyolviing rose her voice over the muttering dragons, "Los deyra hiif Alduin daal?"

by Tanzyolviing
September 14, 2015

Tanzyolviing rumbled softly in irritation. The daedra becoming involved during the return of Alduin herald bad news indeed. Tanzyolviing rose her voice over the muttering dragons, "Los deyra hiif Alduin daal?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.