Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

She actually is quite charming

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

She actually is quite charming

Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

Wait a minute! I just realized something about Ysolda, you give her a mammoth tusk and she marries you, but she wanted the that for the caravan people. BUT SHE NEVER JOINED THEM! That thieving little elf! She robbed me!

by Ahmuldein
May 30, 2014

Wait a minute! I just realized something about Ysolda, you give her a mammoth tusk and she marries you, but she wanted the that for the caravan people. BUT SHE NEVER JOINED THEM! That thieving little elf! She robbed me!

FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

I married Shahvee cause argonians are sexy.

*cough* Zu'u fund liin gein *cough*

by FoggyPaws
June 2, 2014

I married Shahvee cause argonians are sexy.

*cough* Zu'u fund liin gein *cough*

Phelan1019
June 3, 2014

My character, Phelan Storm-Shield, is guild master of the Riften Theives Guild. He saw an oppertunity to make very close ties to Maven by marrying her Daughter, Ingun, so he took it.

by Phelan1019
June 3, 2014

My character, Phelan Storm-Shield, is guild master of the Riften Theives Guild. He saw an oppertunity to make very close ties to Maven by marrying her Daughter, Ingun, so he took it.

Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
MonaOakenshield

I chose Vilkas. Why? Well, you cannot marry Ulfric or Erik and so Vilkas was the only acceptable man for me then. He looks quite okay, his a bit gruff and a good protector. 

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

by Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
MonaOakenshield

I chose Vilkas. Why? Well, you cannot marry Ulfric or Erik and so Vilkas was the only acceptable man for me then. He looks quite okay, his a bit gruff and a good protector. 

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

Mirkrilaar
June 3, 2014
dovahkiin1019

You can marry Ingun? Wow.

by Mirkrilaar
June 3, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
lorotonikaan
dovahkiin1019

Yeah, you just gotta get that crap ton of alchemy supplies for her :P

by Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
lorotonikaan
dovahkiin1019

Yeah, you just gotta get that crap ton of alchemy supplies for her :P

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

I normally marry Mjoll the Lioness don't rightly know why, just something about her, maybe its her moral view of Riften.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

I normally marry Mjoll the Lioness don't rightly know why, just something about her, maybe its her moral view of Riften.

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014
dovahkiin1019
MonaOakenshield

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

It is never explicitly proven that he is, just inferred by the empire and the dark elves of the grey quarter because he does not stop jerks like that one guy you see near the gate when you first enter.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014
dovahkiin1019
MonaOakenshield

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

It is never explicitly proven that he is, just inferred by the empire and the dark elves of the grey quarter because he does not stop jerks like that one guy you see near the gate when you first enter.

valromar
June 6, 2014

There is just something about Uthgerd the Unbroken that ctches my eye whenever I am looking for a wife. I guess it's the fact that she is a tough nord who isn't afraid of getting in to a fight with random strangers.

by valromar
June 6, 2014

There is just something about Uthgerd the Unbroken that ctches my eye whenever I am looking for a wife. I guess it's the fact that she is a tough nord who isn't afraid of getting in to a fight with random strangers.

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn
dovahkiin1019
MonaOakenshield

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

Ulfric is not racist because no matter what race you are in the game, he will show hospitality toward you, it's the stormcloak captain standing next to him that acts like a racist to you.

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn
dovahkiin1019
MonaOakenshield

Ulfric. Is. Racist.

Ulfric is not racist because no matter what race you are in the game, he will show hospitality toward you, it's the stormcloak captain standing next to him that acts like a racist to you.

Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

We're getting off topic here. Lol

by Mirkrilaar
June 11, 2014

We're getting off topic here. Lol

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

Brynjolf.

(I married him using Ilhe's Friendly Brynjolf mod.)

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

Brynjolf.

(I married him using Ilhe's Friendly Brynjolf mod.)

Sahkrahfaas
August 22, 2014

My character married Jenassa because I'd been playing Skyrim for a least two years and I have a few characters with decent stats and items and stuff, and none of them had married anyone. Jenassa was one of the first people I found (and to me she was one of my characters best friends). Only reason I did it was to find out what happened. The wedding didn't really go as planned, I got there at about midday or so and everyone was waiting for me :/ But that meal and the money. The money stacks! I was so happy when I found that out.

JENASSA T6NS INTO A BIG SOFTIE IF YOU MARRY HER LOLOL COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE THAT TO DOV4ZUL HUEHUE

I think I'm gonna make one of my Argonians marry Derkeethus or one of the Windhelm dock workers. Aagh I can't choose XD

by Sahkrahfaas
August 22, 2014

My character married Jenassa because I'd been playing Skyrim for a least two years and I have a few characters with decent stats and items and stuff, and none of them had married anyone. Jenassa was one of the first people I found (and to me she was one of my characters best friends). Only reason I did it was to find out what happened. The wedding didn't really go as planned, I got there at about midday or so and everyone was waiting for me :/ But that meal and the money. The money stacks! I was so happy when I found that out.

JENASSA T6NS INTO A BIG SOFTIE IF YOU MARRY HER LOLOL COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE THAT TO DOV4ZUL HUEHUE

I think I'm gonna make one of my Argonians marry Derkeethus or one of the Windhelm dock workers. Aagh I can't choose XD

Mirkrilaar
August 22, 2014

I've heard that charcacters name twice now. Who is she? Is she from an expansion?

by Mirkrilaar
August 22, 2014

I've heard that charcacters name twice now. Who is she? Is she from an expansion?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.