dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

i shot a arrow in a guards knee

by dovahkiin2003
May 1, 2015

i shot a arrow in a guards knee

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

I have a truly great one! I was wondering atop the mountain between Riverwood and Whiterun on the trail and I see one of those Nord warriors who calls you a milk drinker and a wuss basically. I almost challenge him to a fight when a Frost Troll appears out of nowhere!!! Quickly, the warrior shouts "A great Nord Warrior never backs down from a battle!" And pulls a dagger and starts to charge. Usually trolls are moving or stampeding around, but for the few seconds that the Nord charged, we was motionless. Out of nowhere the troll slaps the Nord and he goes SOARING! I never found the body. 

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

I have a truly great one! I was wondering atop the mountain between Riverwood and Whiterun on the trail and I see one of those Nord warriors who calls you a milk drinker and a wuss basically. I almost challenge him to a fight when a Frost Troll appears out of nowhere!!! Quickly, the warrior shouts "A great Nord Warrior never backs down from a battle!" And pulls a dagger and starts to charge. Usually trolls are moving or stampeding around, but for the few seconds that the Nord charged, we was motionless. Out of nowhere the troll slaps the Nord and he goes SOARING! I never found the body. 

CheeseLord
June 3, 2015

A very natural glitch. Attacked Arngeir--> Ice Formed off Throat of the World--> Rolling down the mountain--> Stuck in an almost neverending spin in slow motion for about 5 minutes--> Landed in White River (Section by the bridge leading from Ritual Stone to Whiterun)--> Still have 3/4 of my life.

Another one. I fast travel to Falkreath and remember I have like 20000 bounty there halfway through the loading screen--> Long loading screen so I get a drink upstairs. Gone for about 5 minutes--> I come back down and ALL the guards were attacking me for the 5 minutes I was gone and I still have half of my life on Legendary Difficulty.

by CheeseLord
June 3, 2015

A very natural glitch. Attacked Arngeir--> Ice Formed off Throat of the World--> Rolling down the mountain--> Stuck in an almost neverending spin in slow motion for about 5 minutes--> Landed in White River (Section by the bridge leading from Ritual Stone to Whiterun)--> Still have 3/4 of my life.

Another one. I fast travel to Falkreath and remember I have like 20000 bounty there halfway through the loading screen--> Long loading screen so I get a drink upstairs. Gone for about 5 minutes--> I come back down and ALL the guards were attacking me for the 5 minutes I was gone and I still have half of my life on Legendary Difficulty.

Grolahmul
June 4, 2015
CheeseLord

I LOVE THAT GLITCH! One time, I did that, and like you, I went in slow-mo. But, instead of just floating in midair, I was in a blue void. I had teleported so high up, that I couldn't even see the mountain! Needless to say, when I thawed, I died. And on another occasion, my arm was spinning constantly when I died.

by Grolahmul
June 4, 2015
CheeseLord

I LOVE THAT GLITCH! One time, I did that, and like you, I went in slow-mo. But, instead of just floating in midair, I was in a blue void. I had teleported so high up, that I couldn't even see the mountain! Needless to say, when I thawed, I died. And on another occasion, my arm was spinning constantly when I died.

Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

@GoldGonian, does this shout push you or do you already have to be in motion towards Monahven's edge?

by Ahmuldein
June 4, 2015

@GoldGonian, does this shout push you or do you already have to be in motion towards Monahven's edge?

Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

@Ahmuldien

You stand on the very edge of a cliff. When you get Ice Formed, you fall down forward. So you technically don't need momentum.

by Grolahmul
June 4, 2015

@Ahmuldien

You stand on the very edge of a cliff. When you get Ice Formed, you fall down forward. So you technically don't need momentum.

Ahmuldein
June 5, 2015

@GoldGonian, Gotcha

by Ahmuldein
June 5, 2015

@GoldGonian, Gotcha

deadeye21
June 15, 2015

i was playing it wen a mamoth was falling on top of me and died

by deadeye21
June 15, 2015

i was playing it wen a mamoth was falling on top of me and died

Grolahmul
June 15, 2015

In Oblivion, I had become a vampire and was really loving it. I was going to the Talos Plaza District in the Imperial city from a small cluster of little wood houses. I go to the door, expecting it to open when I pushed X (PS3 Version). For some odd reason, it didn't. I ran forward, to bash into the door, just because.

Then things got wierder. I clipped through it, and I was just in a huge, grassy pit. I waited 24 hours, thinking that'd fix it. Then, all of a sudden, My guy had a nightmare from waiting that said:

"You dream of walking through the cool night air. Your body cries for blood, having not fed for days. Weakly, you stumble to a small pool. As you bend down to it, you see that it is not water in the pool, but warm, fresh blood, steam rising off of it. You lower your head to drink, but cannot open your mouth. As you realize in horror that your lips have been sewn shut, a pair of cold, white hands reach out from the pool and draw you under."

(Vampirism is freaking demented!) 

I had waited, thinking that would fix the district. I climbed back up the pit, and walked back through the door. I waited again. I want up to the door, and the X worked this time. I went in, went back out, and fed. I went back in to continue with what I was doing.

So that's my wierdest Elder Scrolls glitch. It doesn't top Skyrim's "Greybeard's Wrath" glitch in hilarity, though..

by Grolahmul
June 15, 2015

In Oblivion, I had become a vampire and was really loving it. I was going to the Talos Plaza District in the Imperial city from a small cluster of little wood houses. I go to the door, expecting it to open when I pushed X (PS3 Version). For some odd reason, it didn't. I ran forward, to bash into the door, just because.

Then things got wierder. I clipped through it, and I was just in a huge, grassy pit. I waited 24 hours, thinking that'd fix it. Then, all of a sudden, My guy had a nightmare from waiting that said:

"You dream of walking through the cool night air. Your body cries for blood, having not fed for days. Weakly, you stumble to a small pool. As you bend down to it, you see that it is not water in the pool, but warm, fresh blood, steam rising off of it. You lower your head to drink, but cannot open your mouth. As you realize in horror that your lips have been sewn shut, a pair of cold, white hands reach out from the pool and draw you under."

(Vampirism is freaking demented!) 

I had waited, thinking that would fix the district. I climbed back up the pit, and walked back through the door. I waited again. I want up to the door, and the X worked this time. I went in, went back out, and fed. I went back in to continue with what I was doing.

So that's my wierdest Elder Scrolls glitch. It doesn't top Skyrim's "Greybeard's Wrath" glitch in hilarity, though..

Grolahmul
July 9, 2015

Thread's dead. Trying to revive it.

by Grolahmul
July 9, 2015

Thread's dead. Trying to revive it.

Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

One time I strolled up into the Palace of Kings in Windhelm and I don't remember what I did exactly  but I managed to make Ufric attack me. I ran like Hell and attempted to get through the door, at the same time I was hit by his "

FOS RO D4
" so when I came outside I was glitched into the ground. I  was laying down with part of my body sticking out of the ground I couldn't jump or use items and since the whole city's guard was after me I needed to get out of there. So off I slither to the city gates, guards attempting to hit me with their swords but instead fumbling about and often hitting each other instead. I did manage to get half way across the bridge into the city when suddenly my character pops back up only to die from a barrage of arrows shortly after.

​

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

by Friðr Loðbrók
July 9, 2015

One time I strolled up into the Palace of Kings in Windhelm and I don't remember what I did exactly  but I managed to make Ufric attack me. I ran like Hell and attempted to get through the door, at the same time I was hit by his "

FOS RO D4
" so when I came outside I was glitched into the ground. I  was laying down with part of my body sticking out of the ground I couldn't jump or use items and since the whole city's guard was after me I needed to get out of there. So off I slither to the city gates, guards attempting to hit me with their swords but instead fumbling about and often hitting each other instead. I did manage to get half way across the bridge into the city when suddenly my character pops back up only to die from a barrage of arrows shortly after.

​

DOV4K3N, F4 HIN KOG1N MU DR1L!

Kriidgaafthunvu
July 13, 2015
I found out that there were ants in some of the tree stumps in the world
by Kriidgaafthunvu
July 13, 2015
I found out that there were ants in some of the tree stumps in the world

Glatious
July 14, 2015

A while ago I was playing through Skyrim as a Khajiit assassin (KITTIES FOR LIFE) and had some odd quest or other in an icy cave somewhere, honestly can't remember anything besides that. In the cave though were some Draugr Death-Overlords, and one of them managed to Fus Ro Dah me into one of the wooden posts that were supposed to be holding up the cave. Well, I got stuck in this post, and the game kept trying to correct me out of it while the Draugr was still shouting me into it. After a few minutes of struggling the Draugr managed to shout me out of the post, at which point my character struggled to his feet as per the usual, but the camera stayed on the post. So for about 10 minutes I attempted to move my poor little cat around and fight off a draugr (which I did actually manage after he got too close) with a fixed camera angle on a wooden post, and my character just barely visible in the bottom corner of the screen. Eventually had to reload an autosave from when I entered the cave and lost a few minute of progress, but I still am fearful of Draugrs in tight spaces with wooden beams because of that.

by Glatious
July 14, 2015

A while ago I was playing through Skyrim as a Khajiit assassin (KITTIES FOR LIFE) and had some odd quest or other in an icy cave somewhere, honestly can't remember anything besides that. In the cave though were some Draugr Death-Overlords, and one of them managed to Fus Ro Dah me into one of the wooden posts that were supposed to be holding up the cave. Well, I got stuck in this post, and the game kept trying to correct me out of it while the Draugr was still shouting me into it. After a few minutes of struggling the Draugr managed to shout me out of the post, at which point my character struggled to his feet as per the usual, but the camera stayed on the post. So for about 10 minutes I attempted to move my poor little cat around and fight off a draugr (which I did actually manage after he got too close) with a fixed camera angle on a wooden post, and my character just barely visible in the bottom corner of the screen. Eventually had to reload an autosave from when I entered the cave and lost a few minute of progress, but I still am fearful of Draugrs in tight spaces with wooden beams because of that.

Grolahmul
July 15, 2015
Glatious

I still am fearful of Draugrs in tight spaces with wooden beams because of that.

lol

I think that's the only time that will happen.

by Grolahmul
July 15, 2015
Glatious

I still am fearful of Draugrs in tight spaces with wooden beams because of that.

lol

I think that's the only time that will happen.

Alduin World Eater
July 15, 2015

Once when I came out of High Hrothgar, I walked towards the stairs to go down them when I fell though the stairs! I had Lydia as a housecarl at the time and she hadn't fallen through like I did so she was right above me, looking down at me and repeatedly asking me,"May I help you, my Thane?" or something like that. I kept shouting at the top of my lungs,"Yes! I need to get out of these stairs!" but to no avail. I did eventually get out and after I got out, i shouted Lydia of the mountian for her treachery. I never found her body.

by Alduin World Eater
July 15, 2015

Once when I came out of High Hrothgar, I walked towards the stairs to go down them when I fell though the stairs! I had Lydia as a housecarl at the time and she hadn't fallen through like I did so she was right above me, looking down at me and repeatedly asking me,"May I help you, my Thane?" or something like that. I kept shouting at the top of my lungs,"Yes! I need to get out of these stairs!" but to no avail. I did eventually get out and after I got out, i shouted Lydia of the mountian for her treachery. I never found her body.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.