Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tutor-Student Program

<<  <  1  2 

Soulflame
September 25, 2013

Drem! I just begun to learn Dovahzul, and if any tutors are not busy I'd love to learn the Way of the Voice from them. 

by Soulflame
September 25, 2013

Drem! I just begun to learn Dovahzul, and if any tutors are not busy I'd love to learn the Way of the Voice from them. 

Istrom
November 8, 2013
Soulflame

Drem lok Dovah. I would be able to help somewhat in tutoring. I don't consider myself a master of the Dragon Language, and I know I am far from it. I can at least teach you the basics and how to read the Dovahzul. 

by Istrom
November 8, 2013
Soulflame

Drem lok Dovah. I would be able to help somewhat in tutoring. I don't consider myself a master of the Dragon Language, and I know I am far from it. I can at least teach you the basics and how to read the Dovahzul. 

Istrom
November 8, 2013
Soulflame

Drem Lok once again. Feel free to Private message me at any time. I will usually respond within 1 day. 

by Istrom
November 8, 2013
Soulflame

Drem Lok once again. Feel free to Private message me at any time. I will usually respond within 1 day. 

Kinbok
November 16, 2013

Drem Yol Lok! I just registered for this site and let me tell you I love it, I have been hoping they would make it possible to learn Dovah since before the release of Skyrim and I would love to learn it.

by Kinbok
November 16, 2013

Drem Yol Lok! I just registered for this site and let me tell you I love it, I have been hoping they would make it possible to learn Dovah since before the release of Skyrim and I would love to learn it.

paarthurnax
Administrator
November 16, 2013
Kinbok

Thank you, and welcome! Unfortunately the tutor-student program has been discontinued, but definitely check out the resources available under the "Language > Lessons" tab!

by paarthurnax
November 16, 2013
Kinbok

Thank you, and welcome! Unfortunately the tutor-student program has been discontinued, but definitely check out the resources available under the "Language > Lessons" tab!

<<  <  1  2