Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite armor?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Mulhahlor
September 4, 2014

I like the Dragonscale and Nightingale/All Thieves Guild armors.

by Mulhahlor
September 4, 2014

I like the Dragonscale and Nightingale/All Thieves Guild armors.

Loniizrath
September 10, 2014

Has to be the Falmer Hardened Armor from the Dawnguard expantion.

by Loniizrath
September 10, 2014

Has to be the Falmer Hardened Armor from the Dawnguard expantion.

Skoboviik Raaviir
September 15, 2014

Nordic Carved Armor and Stahlrim are my favorites. I've only seen it once, and I think it's in the DG DLC, but Ancient Falmer? I think that's it. Bright white armor. Looks pretty boss!

by Skoboviik Raaviir
September 15, 2014

Nordic Carved Armor and Stahlrim are my favorites. I've only seen it once, and I think it's in the DG DLC, but Ancient Falmer? I think that's it. Bright white armor. Looks pretty boss!

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Ebony and Dragonplate.

Ebony armor's nice, Especially because the Medieval look, and it's very good protection.

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Mirkrilaar

Ebony and Dragonplate.

Ebony armor's nice, Especially because the Medieval look, and it's very good protection.

Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

This will be the most dissapointing answer ever but, black mage robes. Hooded. It's just, simple, and, wizard. I like things that look wizard. I mean this isn't even armor but if Elder Scrolls were real, I wouldn't want to wear daedric armor or ebony or anything like that, just simple mage robes.

If I had to choose besides that, dragonbone. Just the thought that you're wearing FRIGGN' DRAGON BONE is epic.

by Mul klo riik
October 11, 2014

This will be the most dissapointing answer ever but, black mage robes. Hooded. It's just, simple, and, wizard. I like things that look wizard. I mean this isn't even armor but if Elder Scrolls were real, I wouldn't want to wear daedric armor or ebony or anything like that, just simple mage robes.

If I had to choose besides that, dragonbone. Just the thought that you're wearing FRIGGN' DRAGON BONE is epic.

BeanBuster
October 12, 2014

Archmage Robes. Nuff Said.

by BeanBuster
October 12, 2014

Archmage Robes. Nuff Said.

Sahkrahfaas
October 12, 2014

I actually quite like the dragon helmets now that I have a full set of both types. I smithed it all myself apart from the plate boots which I found on a random encounter orc. I wear the scales and my current follower, Calder, wears Otar (he won't give it back) and the rest is dragonplate.

Just to let aspiring dragon-smiths know, gathering enough resources to make a full plate and scale set is very time-consuming. It takes at least four dead dragons to make a full set of dragonscale. And that's not including the shield. Not to mention there's leather, and dragonplate also requires scales and iron to smith :/

by Sahkrahfaas
October 12, 2014

I actually quite like the dragon helmets now that I have a full set of both types. I smithed it all myself apart from the plate boots which I found on a random encounter orc. I wear the scales and my current follower, Calder, wears Otar (he won't give it back) and the rest is dragonplate.

Just to let aspiring dragon-smiths know, gathering enough resources to make a full plate and scale set is very time-consuming. It takes at least four dead dragons to make a full set of dragonscale. And that's not including the shield. Not to mention there's leather, and dragonplate also requires scales and iron to smith :/

Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

For me, it's a tie between the Ancient Falmer set and the Falmer Hardened set. Ancient Falmer because it just looks amazing with Volsung and Falmer Hardened because spiky purple goodness.

by Kronvullok
October 12, 2014

For me, it's a tie between the Ancient Falmer set and the Falmer Hardened set. Ancient Falmer because it just looks amazing with Volsung and Falmer Hardened because spiky purple goodness.

Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

Mine is dwarven, I just like the look.

by Mulqoreyn
October 16, 2014

Mine is dwarven, I just like the look.

Mimi
October 18, 2014

I like Deadric, then Ebony, I really wish Dragonplate didn't look so ugly I worked so hard to get it and then it made me chubby and slow!

Deadric armor, for sure, could be that I'm totally biased being infatiuated with the Dremora lords. *stars in my eyes*

by Mimi
October 18, 2014

I like Deadric, then Ebony, I really wish Dragonplate didn't look so ugly I worked so hard to get it and then it made me chubby and slow!

Deadric armor, for sure, could be that I'm totally biased being infatiuated with the Dremora lords. *stars in my eyes*

Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Mimi

Dragonplate let me down so much because, even though you have to have lvl 100 Smithing, it's worse than Deadric. At least the Dragonbone weapons are better.

by Kronvullok
March 28, 2015
Mimi

Dragonplate let me down so much because, even though you have to have lvl 100 Smithing, it's worse than Deadric. At least the Dragonbone weapons are better.

Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

Light Dragon Armor, to be honest. It looks amazing.

by Bahlokus Tafiir
March 28, 2015

Light Dragon Armor, to be honest. It looks amazing.

Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

honestly, stahlrim or daedric. stahlrim looks like im wearing ice, which is true to an extent, but its sooo badass

by Yolbahkron
March 28, 2015

honestly, stahlrim or daedric. stahlrim looks like im wearing ice, which is true to an extent, but its sooo badass

Alungolah
March 30, 2015

Nightengale, Ebony, and Dragonplate.

by Alungolah
March 30, 2015

Nightengale, Ebony, and Dragonplate.

theonlypol
April 25, 2015

in my opinion dadric is ugly and looks as if it was put togethe by a blind,redarded 4 year old

personally i like glass the best it is light,sexy and has good armor rating

by theonlypol
April 25, 2015

in my opinion dadric is ugly and looks as if it was put togethe by a blind,redarded 4 year old

personally i like glass the best it is light,sexy and has good armor rating

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.