Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Crazy Battles

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
I was riding a frost dragon over Bonestrewn Crest and I spotted an Elder and Ancient Dragon. We have a huge dragon fight wih me shooting doorbells from the top of my frost dragon. I'm surprised I won.
by BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
I was riding a frost dragon over Bonestrewn Crest and I spotted an Elder and Ancient Dragon. We have a huge dragon fight wih me shooting doorbells from the top of my frost dragon. I'm surprised I won.

BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016
Lol doorbells, I mean fireballs
by BoziikDezAl
January 22, 2016

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

No need. That vivid image hurt my sides!

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

No need. That vivid image hurt my sides!

Malice Mace
January 25, 2016
BoziikDezAl

I liked your story better when I thought you were shooting doorbells. 

by Malice Mace
January 25, 2016
BoziikDezAl

I liked your story better when I thought you were shooting doorbells. 

MiimWoon
January 25, 2016
@Yolos Vith The Gauldur Amulet quest. I did that just a week or two ago and I never even saw them shout and to me wasting all that time finding the fragments is the hardest part. Luckily its worth it though.
by MiimWoon
January 25, 2016
@Yolos Vith The Gauldur Amulet quest. I did that just a week or two ago and I never even saw them shout and to me wasting all that time finding the fragments is the hardest part. Luckily its worth it though.

volzah zol
January 25, 2016

If you didn't get shouted into a constant stun lock, then you got off easy. 

by volzah zol
January 25, 2016

If you didn't get shouted into a constant stun lock, then you got off easy. 

Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

And it certainly wasn't worth it. The enchantment was trash, I made a better one at level thirty!

by Duryoljot
January 25, 2016

And it certainly wasn't worth it. The enchantment was trash, I made a better one at level thirty!

volzah zol
January 25, 2016

I concur. +30 to magicka/health/stamina, that's weak. Maybe if I had found this early on in my game it would've hepled, but I was already leveled up in enchanting and could make far better stuff at home.

by volzah zol
January 25, 2016

I concur. +30 to magicka/health/stamina, that's weak. Maybe if I had found this early on in my game it would've hepled, but I was already leveled up in enchanting and could make far better stuff at home.

MiimWoon
January 25, 2016
@volzah zol Well I usually never do enchanting so it was like a godsend especially at like level 10 or Whatever I was. The quest and the story behind it was pretty cool and the battles with the guy who creates 2 clones of himself I found particularly interesting concept but easy to win against him. I guess what I am saying is that the quest was interesting enough to the point where if it was just 10 iron arrows at the end it would have been worth it. But anyways my favorite battle in Skyrim would have to be fighting Vokun, because it was my first fight against a Dragon Priest and I did it at around level 5 so it took me about 25-30 minutes and was basically the hardest fight ever for me because level 5 scrub with just 50% mana cost, 50% extra heal restoration spells, a crap orc axe, and no good shouts whatsoever.
by MiimWoon
January 25, 2016
@volzah zol Well I usually never do enchanting so it was like a godsend especially at like level 10 or Whatever I was. The quest and the story behind it was pretty cool and the battles with the guy who creates 2 clones of himself I found particularly interesting concept but easy to win against him. I guess what I am saying is that the quest was interesting enough to the point where if it was just 10 iron arrows at the end it would have been worth it. But anyways my favorite battle in Skyrim would have to be fighting Vokun, because it was my first fight against a Dragon Priest and I did it at around level 5 so it took me about 25-30 minutes and was basically the hardest fight ever for me because level 5 scrub with just 50% mana cost, 50% extra heal restoration spells, a crap orc axe, and no good shouts whatsoever.

volzah zol
January 27, 2016

I've done a few play throughs were I don't use enchanting, smithing, or alchemy, so something like the amulet would've come in handy. But when I first did the quest, it was with my main PC, already leveled up nicely, with high points in smithing and enchanting, so the amulet seemed like a giant waste of a few in game months of running around. I also HATE being stuck with undroppable quest items. I don't know why, OCD maybe? It's amlost as bad my disdain for unfinished quests sitting in my journal....

by volzah zol
January 27, 2016

I've done a few play throughs were I don't use enchanting, smithing, or alchemy, so something like the amulet would've come in handy. But when I first did the quest, it was with my main PC, already leveled up nicely, with high points in smithing and enchanting, so the amulet seemed like a giant waste of a few in game months of running around. I also HATE being stuck with undroppable quest items. I don't know why, OCD maybe? It's amlost as bad my disdain for unfinished quests sitting in my journal....

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

I have been attacked by 3 dragons, 2 giants, and a mammoth all at once. I was going to Dawnstar when I heard the first dragon behind me, so I stopped, pulled out my bow, and was waiting for a good shot, when the second dragon appeared, which landed next to me and staggered me, so I started attacking it. Then the 2 giants suddenly appeared from behind a small mountain and start attacking. At this point, the second dragon flew off, so I turned to face the giants, and ended up accidentally shooting their mammoth. Then the three of them start running at me, when suddenly a THIRD dragon appeared behind them. I ended up dying by the dragons after killing the giants and the mammoth barely. They didn't appear that time. So, yeah. Crazy.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

I have been attacked by 3 dragons, 2 giants, and a mammoth all at once. I was going to Dawnstar when I heard the first dragon behind me, so I stopped, pulled out my bow, and was waiting for a good shot, when the second dragon appeared, which landed next to me and staggered me, so I started attacking it. Then the 2 giants suddenly appeared from behind a small mountain and start attacking. At this point, the second dragon flew off, so I turned to face the giants, and ended up accidentally shooting their mammoth. Then the three of them start running at me, when suddenly a THIRD dragon appeared behind them. I ended up dying by the dragons after killing the giants and the mammoth barely. They didn't appear that time. So, yeah. Crazy.

Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

okay, sit down for this story. One day I was playing skyrim and I decided to wander through the wilderness (I was level 30 at this point and playing on Master) and I encountered an Ancient Dragon... I got into a shack and waited until it landed, occasionally using Dragon Rend. After awhile I got bored and ran to the hills... not a good idea, I ran into a giant. So then I had an Ancient Dragon and a Giant chasing me across Skyrim. After a lot of health potions and help from some ghosts from Sovngarde, I killed the Giant, but the dragon was still there. I constantly used dragon rend and health potions, but eventually I killed it. Now my Daedric warhammer is covered in the blood of the first Ancient Dragon that I killed.

by Vane Hammerfall
February 15, 2016

okay, sit down for this story. One day I was playing skyrim and I decided to wander through the wilderness (I was level 30 at this point and playing on Master) and I encountered an Ancient Dragon... I got into a shack and waited until it landed, occasionally using Dragon Rend. After awhile I got bored and ran to the hills... not a good idea, I ran into a giant. So then I had an Ancient Dragon and a Giant chasing me across Skyrim. After a lot of health potions and help from some ghosts from Sovngarde, I killed the Giant, but the dragon was still there. I constantly used dragon rend and health potions, but eventually I killed it. Now my Daedric warhammer is covered in the blood of the first Ancient Dragon that I killed.

Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

And then a legendaty dragon came and froze you in place while it slowly whittled you down to a little shaft with a bloody warhammer.

What am I talking about?

I like to hunt dragons in Eastmarch, in the marshes. The Sabre Cats have some of the best ragdolling, I've found.

by Duryoljot
February 16, 2016

And then a legendaty dragon came and froze you in place while it slowly whittled you down to a little shaft with a bloody warhammer.

What am I talking about?

I like to hunt dragons in Eastmarch, in the marshes. The Sabre Cats have some of the best ragdolling, I've found.

Blackout
February 29, 2016
ebony warrior
by Blackout
February 29, 2016
ebony warrior

onikmey
February 29, 2016

One of the more interesting playthroughs i've done is a mage without mana. I did not use any spells that required magica but instead relied on staves, scrolls, shouts, enchantments, and powers. I was still a fairly low level and was surrounded by bandits, so I pulled out my handy scroll and summoned a blizzard, and proceeded to freeze everyone in the room to death, including myself.

by onikmey
February 29, 2016

One of the more interesting playthroughs i've done is a mage without mana. I did not use any spells that required magica but instead relied on staves, scrolls, shouts, enchantments, and powers. I was still a fairly low level and was surrounded by bandits, so I pulled out my handy scroll and summoned a blizzard, and proceeded to freeze everyone in the room to death, including myself.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.