March 29, 2014

you sound busy XD, try it when you can

by ZaneKata
March 29, 2014

you sound busy XD, try it when you can

shynight
April 1, 2014

Do it. Join the herd.

I remember when I first joined. I was on YouTube and ran across Ponies: The Anthology (one of the more popular pony vids, it's a collection of various short parodies and such). It was hilarious, but I could tell that there were several inside jokes that I was missing. So I decided "Why not watch MLP so I can get the references?"

About 20 or so hours later, after doing a marathon run of Seasons 1 and 2 because it was so good that I didn't want to stop watching, I slowly came out of my pony-induced haze. The first thing I thought: "...Dammit, I'm a brony now, aren't I?" XD

That was well over a year ago, and I now wear the title 'brony' with pride.

by shynight
April 1, 2014

Do it. Join the herd.

I remember when I first joined. I was on YouTube and ran across Ponies: The Anthology (one of the more popular pony vids, it's a collection of various short parodies and such). It was hilarious, but I could tell that there were several inside jokes that I was missing. So I decided "Why not watch MLP so I can get the references?"

About 20 or so hours later, after doing a marathon run of Seasons 1 and 2 because it was so good that I didn't want to stop watching, I slowly came out of my pony-induced haze. The first thing I thought: "...Dammit, I'm a brony now, aren't I?" XD

That was well over a year ago, and I now wear the title 'brony' with pride.

ZaneKata
April 1, 2014

i also wear the title "brony" with pride, & shy, im not sure if theres an order on ponies the anthology.

i agree with shy, i also was sceptcical, and look at me, i fell asleep on the floor listening to pony music XD

by ZaneKata
April 1, 2014

i also wear the title "brony" with pride, & shy, im not sure if theres an order on ponies the anthology.

i agree with shy, i also was sceptcical, and look at me, i fell asleep on the floor listening to pony music XD

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
Omg. Wow. Lol. And Zane, its not the fact that I am busy, I'm just devoted to this site is all.
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
Omg. Wow. Lol. And Zane, its not the fact that I am busy, I'm just devoted to this site is all.

ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

im not forcing you to do anything, you have your own life.

i just am suggesting it. 

when i watch the first ten minutes, i was like, "what the heck is this", i have a best friend, he was a brony WAY before me, ive only been a fan since September 2013, im not the type to judge, so when i saw his pony pictures i was like "why in the world would he like it"

i

then, i had anothe friend, he played the theme song *still wasnt a brony*, later on, i was like "the heck, two of my best friends like this girly show?"

than, one day, about a week after i finished the whole series of Lost, i was bored i had nothing to do, i though "well, i guess it cant be all that bad" i tried a few episodes

and i COULD NOT believe it was actually interesting, well time came to pass, i met a few closet bronies, back than, it was only a secret, and i ONLY shaired it with my family and bffs.

than

by ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

im not forcing you to do anything, you have your own life.

i just am suggesting it. 

when i watch the first ten minutes, i was like, "what the heck is this", i have a best friend, he was a brony WAY before me, ive only been a fan since September 2013, im not the type to judge, so when i saw his pony pictures i was like "why in the world would he like it"

i

then, i had anothe friend, he played the theme song *still wasnt a brony*, later on, i was like "the heck, two of my best friends like this girly show?"

than, one day, about a week after i finished the whole series of Lost, i was bored i had nothing to do, i though "well, i guess it cant be all that bad" i tried a few episodes

and i COULD NOT believe it was actually interesting, well time came to pass, i met a few closet bronies, back than, it was only a secret, and i ONLY shaired it with my family and bffs.

than

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
LikeI I said. ,maybe when I have a chance. Other than that, I'll stick with dovahzul.
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
LikeI I said. ,maybe when I have a chance. Other than that, I'll stick with dovahzul.

ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

after christamas passed, i hat a ton of pony stuff, +XD you should see my two shelfs+, i had two braclets, my friend that i first knew i was a brony, hes open, so it took me a wile, and now i am too, and up till now, i have 13 people i know that are fans, 8 are friends, in my freinds, 7 male, 1 female, others, 4, 1 male, 3 female,

so i have watche the show, series 1-3 four times

im sorry for the life story XD, i didnt mean it to get this long

by ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

after christamas passed, i hat a ton of pony stuff, +XD you should see my two shelfs+, i had two braclets, my friend that i first knew i was a brony, hes open, so it took me a wile, and now i am too, and up till now, i have 13 people i know that are fans, 8 are friends, in my freinds, 7 male, 1 female, others, 4, 1 male, 3 female,

so i have watche the show, series 1-3 four times

im sorry for the life story XD, i didnt mean it to get this long

ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

ok, you arent being forced to watch it, it your choce not to watch it, and its fine by me what ever you chose

by ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

ok, you arent being forced to watch it, it your choce not to watch it, and its fine by me what ever you chose

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
I know.
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
I know.

ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

XD, well anyway, theres my story of becoming a fan

by ZaneKata
April 2, 2014

XD, well anyway, theres my story of becoming a fan

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
I know. You took your time with it. XD
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2014
I know. You took your time with it. XD

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Wassup people of da PONYHOOD!?!?

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

Wassup people of da PONYHOOD!?!?

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Ponies 4ever

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Ponies 4ever

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

who can guess who my fav pony is?

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

who can guess who my fav pony is?

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Dashie?

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Dashie?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.