A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word Found Needing Definition

<<  <  1  2 

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 29, 2014

I do have the legendary edition book, yes. You can also see the Word Wall for yourself here.

by paarthurnax
March 29, 2014

I do have the legendary edition book, yes. You can also see the Word Wall for yourself here.

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 29, 2014

I just used the Bend Will Shout a few times in my game, I can confirm that the correct lines are "Tiidi do ahmik oblaan" and "Ahmik oblaan". "Oblann" and "ahlann" are both incorrectly spelled.

by paarthurnax
March 29, 2014

I just used the Bend Will Shout a few times in my game, I can confirm that the correct lines are "Tiidi do ahmik oblaan" and "Ahmik oblaan". "Oblann" and "ahlann" are both incorrectly spelled.

yaropolk
March 30, 2014

second, let's specify. I have in the game is written on the wall " KRiiN" ,

you say that there "Krii". I understand that it is written in the legendary edition, otherwise, you wouldn't say so boldly. that is, you have an official reason to speak there "Krii" and game " KRiiN"(screenshot) typo developers, so in fact?

and thank you for what was explained typos localizers games (rus) and typos ueps with the words: Aanne/анне (aarre), ahlann/oblann(oblaan), лел(rel). thank you so much!

by yaropolk
March 30, 2014

second, let's specify. I have in the game is written on the wall " KRiiN" ,

you say that there "Krii". I understand that it is written in the legendary edition, otherwise, you wouldn't say so boldly. that is, you have an official reason to speak there "Krii" and game " KRiiN"(screenshot) typo developers, so in fact?

and thank you for what was explained typos localizers games (rus) and typos ueps with the words: Aanne/анне (aarre), ahlann/oblann(oblaan), лел(rel). thank you so much!

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 30, 2014

Thanks for the screenshot. Mystery solved! "Kriin" is listed in the legendary guide, it means "slay".

by paarthurnax
March 30, 2014

Thanks for the screenshot. Mystery solved! "Kriin" is listed in the legendary guide, it means "slay".

yaropolk
March 30, 2014

paarthurnax, and you have updated your vocabulary here on the site in accordance with the legendary guide book?

by yaropolk
March 30, 2014

paarthurnax, and you have updated your vocabulary here on the site in accordance with the legendary guide book?

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 30, 2014

I believe "Kriin" was the only one missing. I'll check for others.

by paarthurnax
March 30, 2014

I believe "Kriin" was the only one missing. I'll check for others.

yaropolk
March 30, 2014

I have some confusion. it's a typo or a completely different word?

1 - Mulhaan (...){{DragonFont|MULHaaN |5}}:Unmoving/Unchanging/Still (...)(стена:Подчинение воли)there is an official guide, but not in the dictionary thuum.org

2 - Mulaan - (noun) Fortitude - Semi-Canon. there is an dictionary thu'um.org, but not in the official guide

in the game (screenshot link - http://tiarum.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1424;preview) and the guide is written on the wall = Mulhaan

by yaropolk
March 30, 2014

I have some confusion. it's a typo or a completely different word?

1 - Mulhaan (...){{DragonFont|MULHaaN |5}}:Unmoving/Unchanging/Still (...)(стена:Подчинение воли)there is an official guide, but not in the dictionary thuum.org

2 - Mulaan - (noun) Fortitude - Semi-Canon. there is an dictionary thu'um.org, but not in the official guide

in the game (screenshot link - http://tiarum.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=1424;preview) and the guide is written on the wall = Mulhaan

paarthurnax
Administrator
March 31, 2014

That's a mistake on my part. We had "Mulhaan" misspelled as "Malhaan", that is fixed now. "Mulaan" is an unofficial word (semi-canon).

by paarthurnax
March 31, 2014

That's a mistake on my part. We had "Mulhaan" misspelled as "Malhaan", that is fixed now. "Mulaan" is an unofficial word (semi-canon).

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.