Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What Shout is your favourite?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would have to say Become Enthernal and Aura's Whisper. Become Enthernal because no one can kill you and you can jump from high places without taking damage. Aura's Whisper because it helps me know who to kill,when to kill, and where to kill. 

by Hayden Sanders
May 26, 2014

I would have to say Become Enthernal and Aura's Whisper. Become Enthernal because no one can kill you and you can jump from high places without taking damage. Aura's Whisper because it helps me know who to kill,when to kill, and where to kill. 

In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

Yol Toor Shul, Dur Neh Viir, and Rii Vaaz Zol are my favorite Thu'ums.

by In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014

Yol Toor Shul, Dur Neh Viir, and Rii Vaaz Zol are my favorite Thu'ums.

Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

My most used is bend will, but i also use fire breath a lot too.

by Mulqoreyn
June 3, 2014

My most used is bend will, but i also use fire breath a lot too.

valromar
June 5, 2014

When I am outside, my favorite shout is summon Durnehviir, when I am inside, my favorite shout is Krii Lun Aus, the marked for death shout.

by valromar
June 5, 2014

When I am outside, my favorite shout is summon Durnehviir, when I am inside, my favorite shout is Krii Lun Aus, the marked for death shout.

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

Whirlwind Fury Tempest, i have played through 15 games since 3 yrs and am on my 16th game and every single game i cant seem 2 let go of all the items i carry XD so this shout helps me move around fater and is also fun 2 jump 2 a place where melee cant reach u and u can shoot arrows,bolt, cast spells and take it easy from there, especially effective in skullduffon the last dungeon b4 sovenguard and in u are lvl 48+ say hello 2 non stop draugr death lords /XD

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

Whirlwind Fury Tempest, i have played through 15 games since 3 yrs and am on my 16th game and every single game i cant seem 2 let go of all the items i carry XD so this shout helps me move around fater and is also fun 2 jump 2 a place where melee cant reach u and u can shoot arrows,bolt, cast spells and take it easy from there, especially effective in skullduffon the last dungeon b4 sovenguard and in u are lvl 48+ say hello 2 non stop draugr death lords /XD

Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

Feim Zii Gron, 

FADE SP7IT BIND
otherwise known as Become Ethereal. I like this shout because it allows be to run extremely long distances without having to wait. Not only that, but it runs out just before the Shout Meter refills.

by Wahkosjun
June 6, 2014

Feim Zii Gron, 

FADE SP7IT BIND
otherwise known as Become Ethereal. I like this shout because it allows be to run extremely long distances without having to wait. Not only that, but it runs out just before the Shout Meter refills.

Yolaghokoron
July 29, 2014
Yol toor shul because I love fire and burn enemyes. That is actually my name lol. And bend will because you can have all army of dragons, you sumon durnehviir, call odahviing and bend will on some random dragon and attack that ebony warrior,well that is how i killed him.
by Yolaghokoron
July 29, 2014
Yol toor shul because I love fire and burn enemyes. That is actually my name lol. And bend will because you can have all army of dragons, you sumon durnehviir, call odahviing and bend will on some random dragon and attack that ebony warrior,well that is how i killed him.

Alungolah
August 8, 2014

Unrelenting Force (Level 3), because I can shout guys off cliffs and say "I just Fus Ro and he Dah'd", plus I can get a PC mod to give the epic trailer shout.

by Alungolah
August 8, 2014

Unrelenting Force (Level 3), because I can shout guys off cliffs and say "I just Fus Ro and he Dah'd", plus I can get a PC mod to give the epic trailer shout.

Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

FUS RO D4
(Unrelenting Force) for comedy,
WULD N4 KEST
(Whirlwind Sprint) for getting places,
F2M Z3 GRON
(Become Etherial) for getting off of high places, and
R3 V1Z ZOL
(Soul Tear) for killin' stuff. Other than that, I don't really use shouts.

by Kronvullok
November 4, 2014

FUS RO D4
(Unrelenting Force) for comedy,
WULD N4 KEST
(Whirlwind Sprint) for getting places,
F2M Z3 GRON
(Become Etherial) for getting off of high places, and
R3 V1Z ZOL
(Soul Tear) for killin' stuff. Other than that, I don't really use shouts.

dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Joor zah frul (Dragonrend), because I'm too impatient to wait for them to land otherwise and I'm bad at hitting moving targets.

Rii vaz zol (Soul Tear) is a close second because I like my soul gems.

by dovahnite
November 8, 2014

Joor zah frul (Dragonrend), because I'm too impatient to wait for them to land otherwise and I'm bad at hitting moving targets.

Rii vaz zol (Soul Tear) is a close second because I like my soul gems.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force shout), I know it might be unarigional, but it is fun to blast enemeys to their doom, especially from a high place, one time sent someone through the map.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

Fus Ro Dah (unrelenting force shout), I know it might be unarigional, but it is fun to blast enemeys to their doom, especially from a high place, one time sent someone through the map.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Fire breath has to be favorite, @Spyro, I dunno, unrelenting force is pretty weak, but it's your opinion I respect that :D

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Fire breath has to be favorite, @Spyro, I dunno, unrelenting force is pretty weak, but it's your opinion I respect that :D

Dinokrah
October 1, 2015

rii vah zul soul tear

by Dinokrah
October 1, 2015

rii vah zul soul tear

Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015

Dur Ni Viir.

He teach an interesting shout that raises the dead and he can be helpful sometimes when taking down other dragons.

Edit: Look above my post at the one before mine. Thats the taught shout.

by Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015

Dur Ni Viir.

He teach an interesting shout that raises the dead and he can be helpful sometimes when taking down other dragons.

Edit: Look above my post at the one before mine. Thats the taught shout.

dovahnite
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Unrelenting Force is good for buying an extra twenty or thirty seconds when you're in a tight situation, but when you realize that there are plenty of other shouts that do that and have other effects (like Fire Breath) it's really not that exciting.

Still have to give it points for being, like, the auditory mascot of Skyrim or something, though.

by dovahnite
October 2, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Unrelenting Force is good for buying an extra twenty or thirty seconds when you're in a tight situation, but when you realize that there are plenty of other shouts that do that and have other effects (like Fire Breath) it's really not that exciting.

Still have to give it points for being, like, the auditory mascot of Skyrim or something, though.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.