[deleted]
April 16, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
April 16, 2015

dovahnite
April 21, 2015

I watch a lot of chuggaaconroy, PlayingWithMahWii and ScottishGeeks. In terms of non-Let's Play, there's also quite a bit of SciShow, Numberphile, Shaun Spalding (oddly, more to learn about teaching than game design) and Extra Credits.

by dovahnite
April 21, 2015

I watch a lot of chuggaaconroy, PlayingWithMahWii and ScottishGeeks. In terms of non-Let's Play, there's also quite a bit of SciShow, Numberphile, Shaun Spalding (oddly, more to learn about teaching than game design) and Extra Credits.

Zokunfelniir
September 5, 2015

Chuggaaconroy and the RunawayGuys mostly, I prefer let's plays over other kind of videos.

by Zokunfelniir
September 5, 2015

Chuggaaconroy and the RunawayGuys mostly, I prefer let's plays over other kind of videos.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Nigahiga.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Nigahiga.

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I like SpaltterCatGaming and TotalBiscuit. I stay away from popular youtubers, mostly because they ending being really annoying, like the four pests of the internet. Markilplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie and Smosh go into the "pest" category, mostly because of the how terrifyingly stupid the fanbase can be. I'm sure in real life they are great people, but in their youtube "life" they just annoy the intellectuals. They are treated like gods, when they are just as much of a god as a worm is a god.

Surprisingly enough this is MY opinion, so don't get your cable tidy in a twist.

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I like SpaltterCatGaming and TotalBiscuit. I stay away from popular youtubers, mostly because they ending being really annoying, like the four pests of the internet. Markilplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie and Smosh go into the "pest" category, mostly because of the how terrifyingly stupid the fanbase can be. I'm sure in real life they are great people, but in their youtube "life" they just annoy the intellectuals. They are treated like gods, when they are just as much of a god as a worm is a god.

Surprisingly enough this is MY opinion, so don't get your cable tidy in a twist.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015
Zokunfelniir

(gameplays are senseless, just play the game yourself

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015
Zokunfelniir

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Some people can't afford the actual games, so they watch. Also sometimes the commentators are just funny and it is entertaining to watch them play. Or you can compare how you play to the Youtuber's. It is just preference:

Either comedy (ie. nigahiga) or comedy with games (ie. SplatterCat).

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Some people can't afford the actual games, so they watch. Also sometimes the commentators are just funny and it is entertaining to watch them play. Or you can compare how you play to the Youtuber's. It is just preference:

Either comedy (ie. nigahiga) or comedy with games (ie. SplatterCat).

dovahnite
September 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

and here, I thought you might turn out all right . . .

Nobutseriously there are plenty of perfectly valid reasons people watch Let's Plays. They outright originated as walkthroughs/guides for people who needed help with something or another - god forbid you try to discover all of the locations in Skyrim without any help from the Internet, let alone 100% it. And then there are the people who like to hear peoples' (long-running) opinions on the game, or (in TRG's case) fight over it, and then there are people like me who don't watch them so much for the game as to hear what the commentators have to say.

Also, there are some tricks and stunts and speed runs that are downright impossible to do without watching a video of someone else doing it first.

by dovahnite
September 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

and here, I thought you might turn out all right . . .

Nobutseriously there are plenty of perfectly valid reasons people watch Let's Plays. They outright originated as walkthroughs/guides for people who needed help with something or another - god forbid you try to discover all of the locations in Skyrim without any help from the Internet, let alone 100% it. And then there are the people who like to hear peoples' (long-running) opinions on the game, or (in TRG's case) fight over it, and then there are people like me who don't watch them so much for the game as to hear what the commentators have to say.

Also, there are some tricks and stunts and speed runs that are downright impossible to do without watching a video of someone else doing it first.

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

I prefer handshakes. :\

More formal. Also people tend to slap my hand really hard.

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

I prefer handshakes. :\

More formal. Also people tend to slap my hand really hard.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Sharsosah

Jacksepticeye. HIGH FIVE!

Too cursey, and REALLY annoying, but it's your opinion and I'll respect that.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015
Sharsosah

Jacksepticeye. HIGH FIVE!

Too cursey, and REALLY annoying, but it's your opinion and I'll respect that.

redcode0133
December 4, 2015

...favorite....inthelittlewood...hes my all time favorite but i like a lot

by redcode0133
December 4, 2015

...favorite....inthelittlewood...hes my all time favorite but i like a lot

Spyro
December 17, 2015

favourite youtube channle is actualy multipule ones for me. They are markiplier, Jacksepticeye, rpgminx, dlive22891, Bob, Lord Minion 777, cinnamontoastken, cry, pewdiepie, and Zexyzek.

by Spyro
December 17, 2015

favourite youtube channle is actualy multipule ones for me. They are markiplier, Jacksepticeye, rpgminx, dlive22891, Bob, Lord Minion 777, cinnamontoastken, cry, pewdiepie, and Zexyzek.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.