Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Alduin VS Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
April 20, 2014

See? Alduin wins. Krosis zeymah Paarthurnax.

by Mirkrilaar
April 20, 2014

See? Alduin wins. Krosis zeymah Paarthurnax.

Mulhahlor
April 21, 2014

No chance for Paarthurnax in an outright fight. Alduin isn't hindered by age and has powers that the other dov don't.

by Mulhahlor
April 21, 2014

No chance for Paarthurnax in an outright fight. Alduin isn't hindered by age and has powers that the other dov don't.

BanditNation
April 21, 2014

Parthy, you gotta do better! One more time!

by BanditNation
April 21, 2014

Parthy, you gotta do better! One more time!

Vokun vrii dovah
April 22, 2014

Alduin all the way dude best dragon ever

by Vokun vrii dovah
April 22, 2014

Alduin all the way dude best dragon ever

maatdopah
April 24, 2014

i wanted to test that! wait what battleground were they in?

by maatdopah
April 24, 2014

Koorahlok
April 25, 2014
Alduin your zeymah paarth wouldn't have stood a chance without fin dovahkiin
by Koorahlok
April 25, 2014
Alduin your zeymah paarth wouldn't have stood a chance without fin dovahkiin

Loniizrath
April 26, 2014
Mrskycraftma

They battled over The Throat of the World. It was SOOO EPIC!! For 3 minutes or so...

by Loniizrath
April 26, 2014
Mrskycraftma

They battled over The Throat of the World. It was SOOO EPIC!! For 3 minutes or so...

Mirkrilaar
May 9, 2014
Toxikyle
Mrskycraftma

Yeah, three minutes, then Parthurnax dilon. Krosis.

by Mirkrilaar
May 9, 2014
Toxikyle
Mrskycraftma

Yeah, three minutes, then Parthurnax dilon. Krosis.

Titankiin
May 10, 2014

Alduin is very hard to kill due to being the most powerful dov in all of Tamirel. Parthy wouldn't stand a chance. So I go with Alduin, the World Eater.

by Titankiin
May 10, 2014

Alduin is very hard to kill due to being the most powerful dov in all of Tamirel. Parthy wouldn't stand a chance. So I go with Alduin, the World Eater.

Alduin The World Eater
May 10, 2014

I'm sorry to say this my brother Paarthurnax but I'm just to powerful to be beaten by your thu'um

by Alduin The World Eater
May 10, 2014

I'm sorry to say this my brother Paarthurnax but I'm just to powerful to be beaten by your thu'um

Mirkrilaar
May 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

I really hate to say this, but I agree with him.

by Mirkrilaar
May 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

I really hate to say this, but I agree with him.

Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014
You alduin are very knowlegeable of this language and that impresses me. Fey mul suleykaar dovah ahrk naak fin Leon fah nii los ko Hein for ahrk edil! Fey mul Alduin, Fey mul!
by Ahmuldein
May 27, 2014
You alduin are very knowlegeable of this language and that impresses me. Fey mul suleykaar dovah ahrk naak fin Leon fah nii los ko Hein for ahrk edil! Fey mul Alduin, Fey mul!

Alduin The World Eater
May 27, 2014
Ahmuldovah

Nox hi dii braan dovah nuz dii zeymah Paarthurnax lost lahney lingrahiik fein dimaar fah Zu'u laan suleyk ahrk nii gaav wah dii klov.

May 27, 2014
Ahmuldovah

Nox hi dii braan dovah nuz dii zeymah Paarthurnax lost lahney lingrahiik fein dimaar fah Zu'u laan suleyk ahrk nii gaav wah dii klov.

Phelan1019
May 28, 2014

Alduin, just asking, how does it feel that the ONLY Thu'um capable of breaking your power came from the joor?

by Phelan1019
May 28, 2014

Alduin, just asking, how does it feel that the ONLY Thu'um capable of breaking your power came from the joor?

Alduin The World Eater
May 28, 2014
dovahkiin1019

It makes me feel pathetic that the joor created a thu'um that can render me flightless if I had spoke to the priests maybe they could hae stopped them but I did not so befell my fate

May 28, 2014
dovahkiin1019

It makes me feel pathetic that the joor created a thu'um that can render me flightless if I had spoke to the priests maybe they could hae stopped them but I did not so befell my fate

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.