Ungeik

There are two words for "barrier", perhaps one should be removed

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

Ungeik

Removed "Ungeik" since it has no other related words.

by paarthurnax
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

Ungeik

Removed "Ungeik" since it has no other related words.

Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Dahvurd

Perhaps this should use the suffix "-aht" to make its meaning "that which appears"

by Zuruniik
April 24, 2014

Dahvurd

Perhaps this should use the suffix "-aht" to make its meaning "that which appears"

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

Dahvurd

"-aht" is used to mean "that which is ___". For example the word for "burden" is "Brudaht", "that which is beared". "Sound" is "Honaht", "that which is heard". This wouldn't work with "appear" since "appear" doesn't have an object ("that which is appeared").

by paarthurnax
April 24, 2014
Zuruniik

Dahvurd

"-aht" is used to mean "that which is ___". For example the word for "burden" is "Brudaht", "that which is beared". "Sound" is "Honaht", "that which is heard". This wouldn't work with "appear" since "appear" doesn't have an object ("that which is appeared").

pokiemoon
April 25, 2014

Laag

I'm terribly sorry but could someone look at this for I don't even know what language it is in. I was filling in Dutch words and I kinda forgot to say it's dutch and not Русский (whatever that is) again sorry Pokiemoon

by pokiemoon
April 25, 2014

Laag

I'm terribly sorry but could someone look at this for I don't even know what language it is in. I was filling in Dutch words and I kinda forgot to say it's dutch and not Русский (whatever that is) again sorry Pokiemoon

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 25, 2014
pokiemoon

Laag

No worries, I added the Russian translation back in.

by paarthurnax
April 25, 2014
pokiemoon

Laag

No worries, I added the Russian translation back in.

Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014

Dilos

Synonym: Lethal? I'm not sure, considering that this is a Canon word.

by Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014

Dilos

Synonym: Lethal? I'm not sure, considering that this is a Canon word.

Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014

Komiin

Synonym: Contrive

by Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014

Komiin

Synonym: Contrive

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 25, 2014

"Contrive" might work better with "Mein". We'll keep "Dilos" as "deadly" since it's directly from "Dinok", "death", and canon.

by paarthurnax
April 25, 2014

"Contrive" might work better with "Mein". We'll keep "Dilos" as "deadly" since it's directly from "Dinok", "death", and canon.

Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014
paarthurnax

I kind of figured that. So can lethal be based off of it at least?

by Mirkrilaar
April 25, 2014
paarthurnax

I kind of figured that. So can lethal be based off of it at least?

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 25, 2014

Looking into it more, "lethal" comes from the Latin word "letum", meaning "death", so it very well could be added to "Dilos".

by paarthurnax
April 25, 2014

Looking into it more, "lethal" comes from the Latin word "letum", meaning "death", so it very well could be added to "Dilos".

Mulhahlor
April 26, 2014

Onliin

Synonym: companion

by Mulhahlor
April 26, 2014

Onliin

Synonym: companion

Mulhahlor
April 26, 2014

Hankal

I screwed up when I submitted this. "Stick" is the verb, "Sticky" is an adjective.

by Mulhahlor
April 26, 2014

Hankal

I screwed up when I submitted this. "Stick" is the verb, "Sticky" is an adjective.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.