Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

(OOC) Oh wait, we can be a Daedric Prince? If so, screw Arenden, I want to be Hermaeus Mora!

Sure thing. Be him, he's not taken!

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

(OOC) Oh wait, we can be a Daedric Prince? If so, screw Arenden, I want to be Hermaeus Mora!

Sure thing. Be him, he's not taken!

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

(I'll just be Erindill but I'll voice Meridia and Heircene)

*dissapears and reappears in a slightly different plain of Skyrim and looks around in confusion* Hello? Arenden? If your using your magic to mess with me quit! *hears a laughing in the distance then sees a huge white stag and a angel-like woman appear and walk forward*

Meridia: Hello Erin

Heircene: Yes hello elf

*stands still in horror looking at the two daedric gods* Great Talos...

Meridia: We just wanted to summon you to our plain of sight to speak to you properly...

Heircene: *turns into a enormous man with a deer head and a huge bow with arrows on back* Meridia is right. We have summoned you here to give you our gifts... You will be our champion

A-Alright... *eyes widen as the two turn to light and enter chest* Holy Dagon! *falls backward then reappears sitting on the ground still hearing the laughter then gets up and turns around and sees Sheo laughing his head off* Oh great Dibella...

Can only be one man. Sorry. Can't voice both.

Plus, daedra don't like sharing champs.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

*dissapears and reappears in a slightly different plain of Skyrim and looks around in confusion* Hello? Arenden? If your using your magic to mess with me quit! *hears a laughing in the distance then sees a huge white stag and a angel-like woman appear and walk forward*

Meridia: Hello Erin

Heircene: Yes hello elf

*stands still in horror looking at the two daedric gods* Great Talos...

Meridia: We just wanted to summon you to our plain of sight to speak to you properly...

Heircene: *turns into a enormous man with a deer head and a huge bow with arrows on back* Meridia is right. We have summoned you here to give you our gifts... You will be our champion

A-Alright... *eyes widen as the two turn to light and enter chest* Holy Dagon! *falls backward then reappears sitting on the ground still hearing the laughter then gets up and turns around and sees Sheo laughing his head off* Oh great Dibella...

Can only be one man. Sorry. Can't voice both.

Plus, daedra don't like sharing champs.

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

This, but with Mora.

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

This, but with Mora.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(Alright I'll just stick with Erin and Heircene he's way better the Meridia anyways)

by Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

(Alright I'll just stick with Erin and Heircene he's way better the Meridia anyways)

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

You two do that. :)

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

You two do that. :)

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

Ok, back to the RP.

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

Ok, back to the RP.

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" *Sheogorath madly laughs as Meridia dissapears, and he wipes away a tear. "Ah hahahaha! You, a sweetroll! Priceless! I may just turn you into a mammoth just for fun! Ah haha!" *He says as Hircine give him a stern look*

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" *Sheogorath madly laughs as Meridia dissapears, and he wipes away a tear. "Ah hahahaha! You, a sweetroll! Priceless! I may just turn you into a mammoth just for fun! Ah haha!" *He says as Hircine give him a stern look*

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*sees Hircine's annoyed look* It's alright lord of the hunt Sheogorath is just teasing

Hircine: Sheogorath in my opinion is the most annoying out of all of us daedra

*shrugs blinking amber eyes* at least he's got a good sense of humor

April 22, 2014

*sees Hircine's annoyed look* It's alright lord of the hunt Sheogorath is just teasing

Hircine: Sheogorath in my opinion is the most annoying out of all of us daedra

*shrugs blinking amber eyes* at least he's got a good sense of humor

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Alright Hircine, don't get you antlers all up in a knot." He says as he uses to wabbajack to knot up her antlered mantle, and takes a bite out of the living sweetroll, then spits it back out and, magically, it looks like it was never touched.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Alright Hircine, don't get you antlers all up in a knot." He says as he uses to wabbajack to knot up her antlered mantle, and takes a bite out of the living sweetroll, then spits it back out and, magically, it looks like it was never touched.

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*stares in shock*

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

*stares in shock*

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Don't think i forgot about you, silly little cake." He says as he turns the other sweetroll back into a Dark Elf, but with no clothes.

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Don't think i forgot about you, silly little cake." He says as he turns the other sweetroll back into a Dark Elf, but with no clothes.

Alduin The World Eater
April 22, 2014

*stares in horror* Sheo your insane *facepalms* oh wait your the daedric god or madness

April 22, 2014

*stares in horror* Sheo your insane *facepalms* oh wait your the daedric god or madness

Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

I think I've found what we've been guarding the town from.

by Loniizrath
April 22, 2014

I think I've found what we've been guarding the town from.

DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Why, however did he grow arms?" Sheogorath suspiciously asks as he looks side to side and puts his wabbajack behind his back.

(Night guys.)

by DovahNightingale
April 22, 2014

"Why, however did he grow arms?" Sheogorath suspiciously asks as he looks side to side and puts his wabbajack behind his back.

(Night guys.)

vaaztiidjun
April 22, 2014

*Begins trek back into the town, scaling the jermost wall.

by vaaztiidjun
April 22, 2014

*Begins trek back into the town, scaling the jermost wall.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.