Moorus Dovah...

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Sahkrahfaas
January 29, 2015

by Sahkrahfaas
January 29, 2015

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
An adventurer walks by "Hey how are you today!" You answer good. As he walks away you get out your bow and shoot an arrow into the knee. He turns around and sees you, but you sprint away. He then became a guard and every time you pass him he sarcastically says "I uses to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the Knee." with a hint of hatred, so he must get revenge on you.
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
An adventurer walks by "Hey how are you today!" You answer good. As he walks away you get out your bow and shoot an arrow into the knee. He turns around and sees you, but you sprint away. He then became a guard and every time you pass him he sarcastically says "I uses to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the Knee." with a hint of hatred, so he must get revenge on you.

hiith
January 31, 2015

by hiith
January 31, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Accidently uses shout, Lydia kills everyone. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Accidently uses shout, Lydia kills everyone. 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
''One day Ulfric said to his nord friends:
I think the Khajiit should go
Elsweyr! Get it?''
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
''One day Ulfric said to his nord friends:

I think the Khajiit should go

Elsweyr! Get it?''

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016

by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Dude... Take your free fifteen gold and leave... Like, now.

There are more funny moments in Morrowind than Skyrim. Just saying. Anyways, here's my little tale...

After his recent killing spree the Dragonborn discovers the body of M'aiq the Liar facedown on the roof of the Temple of Dibella (you can get up there for some Juniper berries). He approaches with a confused look on his face, wondering how a cat could have flown up there. Kneeling down to feel in his pocket, the body suddenly sits up, eyes wide...

"M'aiq does not understand what is so impressive about shouting. M'aiq can shout whenever he wants."

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

Dude... Take your free fifteen gold and leave... Like, now.

There are more funny moments in Morrowind than Skyrim. Just saying. Anyways, here's my little tale...

After his recent killing spree the Dragonborn discovers the body of M'aiq the Liar facedown on the roof of the Temple of Dibella (you can get up there for some Juniper berries). He approaches with a confused look on his face, wondering how a cat could have flown up there. Kneeling down to feel in his pocket, the body suddenly sits up, eyes wide...

"M'aiq does not understand what is so impressive about shouting. M'aiq can shout whenever he wants."

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
@Yolos Vith whoops sorry! Something went wrong, i made it from accident my internet got bugged! I'm very sorry, it'll never happen again!
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
@Yolos Vith whoops sorry! Something went wrong, i made it from accident my internet got bugged! I'm very sorry, it'll never happen again!

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

It's alright, it happens.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016

It's alright, it happens.

onikmey
March 4, 2016

Thoughts of Jarl Balgruuf the Greater

• Random guy in iron armor shows up one day saying a dragon is burning down a city
  • Don't know why the guards let him in
  • Figure I can throw another body at my court wizard so I shuffle him over
  • Comes back with arrows sticking out of his body, holding out the stone tablet like it's nothing
  • Hear reports that somebody killed literally every bandit, rat, wolf, and rabbit between here and the spot he was sent
  • I now need to get this pain immune lunatic murderer out of my city
  • Dragon shows up
  • Ohthankthegods
  • Send the guy on a suicide mission to kill the dragon
  • End of my worries
  • He comes back, apparently having killed the dragon and eaten it's soul
  • According to reports just stood there and let the dragon burn him while chugging dangerous and addictive health potions he made himself
  • Now standing in front of me eating an entire bushel of apples, two loaves of bread, and an entire side of beef while everyone looks on in horror and disgust
  • Need to get him away from my children as fast as possible
  • Tell him to climb the tallest mountain in Skyrim and stay with the Greybeards
  • He leaves without a word
  • Hopefully thats the last I see of him
by onikmey
March 4, 2016

Thoughts of Jarl Balgruuf the Greater

• Random guy in iron armor shows up one day saying a dragon is burning down a city
  • Don't know why the guards let him in
  • Figure I can throw another body at my court wizard so I shuffle him over
  • Comes back with arrows sticking out of his body, holding out the stone tablet like it's nothing
  • Hear reports that somebody killed literally every bandit, rat, wolf, and rabbit between here and the spot he was sent
  • I now need to get this pain immune lunatic murderer out of my city
  • Dragon shows up
  • Ohthankthegods
  • Send the guy on a suicide mission to kill the dragon
  • End of my worries
  • He comes back, apparently having killed the dragon and eaten it's soul
  • According to reports just stood there and let the dragon burn him while chugging dangerous and addictive health potions he made himself
  • Now standing in front of me eating an entire bushel of apples, two loaves of bread, and an entire side of beef while everyone looks on in horror and disgust
  • Need to get him away from my children as fast as possible
  • Tell him to climb the tallest mountain in Skyrim and stay with the Greybeards
  • He leaves without a word
  • Hopefully thats the last I see of him

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

I don't even care if that's your joke or not, that's pretty great.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

I don't even care if that's your joke or not, that's pretty great.

onikmey
March 7, 2016
Haha. Is not mine, but it made me laugh so I thought I'd share
by onikmey
March 7, 2016
Haha. Is not mine, but it made me laugh so I thought I'd share

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Where'd you get it, anyways? Seems like the Skyrim humor I might enjoy.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

Where'd you get it, anyways? Seems like the Skyrim humor I might enjoy.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.