A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim- Favorite Hold

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
DovLokThu

My favourite holds would be Markarth, Morthal, and Whiterun, I like Markarth because it was an ancient Dwarven city, Morthal is desolate, a good place o tbe a werewolf, and Whiterun, is the most peacefull of all the holds.

Gonna have to try that werewolf thing. :)

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
DovLokThu

My favourite holds would be Markarth, Morthal, and Whiterun, I like Markarth because it was an ancient Dwarven city, Morthal is desolate, a good place o tbe a werewolf, and Whiterun, is the most peacefull of all the holds.

Gonna have to try that werewolf thing. :)

Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

I'd have to say that my favorite holds are The Reach, Winterhold, and Whiterun. The Reach because of the Dwarven architecture everywhere and the fun I've had exploring it. Winterhold because it's a very pretty hold and it's got the College. Whiterun because of the open plains and the giant mudcrab.

by Kronvullok
November 15, 2014

I'd have to say that my favorite holds are The Reach, Winterhold, and Whiterun. The Reach because of the Dwarven architecture everywhere and the fun I've had exploring it. Winterhold because it's a very pretty hold and it's got the College. Whiterun because of the open plains and the giant mudcrab.

DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014

Markarth, the fights out of the city are good, and also a history nerd (like me) can find a hell of a lot out by looking at the city.

I know beds weren't comfortable, for a fact.

by DovahKiinZaan
November 27, 2014

Markarth, the fights out of the city are good, and also a history nerd (like me) can find a hell of a lot out by looking at the city.

I know beds weren't comfortable, for a fact.

Kahdremonik
November 28, 2014

The Whispering Woods of Oblivion, if it were a Hold, for me, thanks. Why? Just because I can blend in with my Daedric armor.

by Kahdremonik
November 28, 2014

The Whispering Woods of Oblivion, if it were a Hold, for me, thanks. Why? Just because I can blend in with my Daedric armor.

Splaat
December 10, 2014

Whiterun will forever be my favorite hold. I love the atmosphere and the people there. I would've moved there irl if it was possible. 

by Splaat
December 10, 2014

Whiterun will forever be my favorite hold. I love the atmosphere and the people there. I would've moved there irl if it was possible. 

Faal Felniir Ah
December 12, 2014

If I had to pick a favorite hold, it would have to be Falkreath. I enjoy coming to visit Falkreath every now and then, speak with the townsfolk, stay at the inn (yes, I do stay at the inns), and to do some trading.

by Faal Felniir Ah
December 12, 2014

If I had to pick a favorite hold, it would have to be Falkreath. I enjoy coming to visit Falkreath every now and then, speak with the townsfolk, stay at the inn (yes, I do stay at the inns), and to do some trading.

Jzargo01
December 14, 2014
Faal Felniir Ah

Haha, ya hobo.

by Jzargo01
December 14, 2014
Faal Felniir Ah

Haha, ya hobo.

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

My favourite is the Rift. I know the place is infested with bears and frostbite spiders, but the forests are just so nice. And obviously because the Thieves' Guild lives in Riften. And the Shadow Stone and Nightingale Hall are there.

My least favourite is probably the Reach. One word. Madanach.

My thoughts exactly. Just outside Riften is gorgeous. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015
Sahkrahfaas

My favourite is the Rift. I know the place is infested with bears and frostbite spiders, but the forests are just so nice. And obviously because the Thieves' Guild lives in Riften. And the Shadow Stone and Nightingale Hall are there.

My least favourite is probably the Reach. One word. Madanach.

My thoughts exactly. Just outside Riften is gorgeous. 

Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

mine is def falkreath cause of lakeview manor

by Yolbahkron
March 26, 2015

mine is def falkreath cause of lakeview manor

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Personally, my favorite city is Riften (Is it Riften or Rifton?) because that's where the Thieves guild is located and I normally use the Fench there to sell off all my junk. And but my all time favorite is Whiterun --- I bought my first house there, adopted my first daughter there and it's where I first became Thane of any hold. :) I also love Jarl Ballin' he's freakin' awesome. 

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

Personally, my favorite city is Riften (Is it Riften or Rifton?) because that's where the Thieves guild is located and I normally use the Fench there to sell off all my junk. And but my all time favorite is Whiterun --- I bought my first house there, adopted my first daughter there and it's where I first became Thane of any hold. :) I also love Jarl Ballin' he's freakin' awesome. 

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like Whiterun. It's peaceful, and a good living condition for those who seek to settle down, have a few kids. If you do choose to have kids I recommend living in Whiterun, where they can run around with the many other children in the Hold. Nothing really happens in whiterun, it is rather safe if you will.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I like Whiterun. It's peaceful, and a good living condition for those who seek to settle down, have a few kids. If you do choose to have kids I recommend living in Whiterun, where they can run around with the many other children in the Hold. Nothing really happens in whiterun, it is rather safe if you will.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I know it's not a hold but Riverwood is also a nice, peaceful town...unless you are attacked by dragons and bandits..or hired thugs...or anything that might want to see you dead....

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I know it's not a hold but Riverwood is also a nice, peaceful town...unless you are attacked by dragons and bandits..or hired thugs...or anything that might want to see you dead....

Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
Personally, I like Windhelm. Most of the people are nice, besides all of the racism that goes on. I also like the house you can buy there. It is the biggest house next to the one in Solitude. But I absolutely hate that place. I don't know why, but I just never liked solitude.
by Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
Personally, I like Windhelm. Most of the people are nice, besides all of the racism that goes on. I also like the house you can buy there. It is the biggest house next to the one in Solitude. But I absolutely hate that place. I don't know why, but I just never liked solitude.

Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
Plus all of the homeless people there are really nice. Including the one who can teach you to pickpocket, and you can just steal your gold back.
by Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
Plus all of the homeless people there are really nice. Including the one who can teach you to pickpocket, and you can just steal your gold back.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

Windhelm because it just fits Skyrim. I don't know how to explain it.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 3, 2015

Windhelm because it just fits Skyrim. I don't know how to explain it.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.