by shynight
May 15, 2014

Found a Pel Pal

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 15, 2014
shynight

Found a Pel Pal

Great! Removed you from the waiting list.

by paarthurnax
May 15, 2014
shynight

Found a Pel Pal

Great! Removed you from the waiting list.

MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

Wow! That's such a cool idea! I'd really love to exchange letters in the dragon language. I am an active pen-paller and so a pel-paller sounds great to me! :) 

Alphabet: I prefer without runes and just typed romanized letters :)

Handwritten or Typed: I am a fan of hand written letters, it is more personal I think than typed. 

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): I prefer the expanded dictionary

Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): I am always excited to get in contact with people from all over the world. But I also don't mind if there's someone from my country (Germany), too! 

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): I am open for both. We can figure it out once we get to know each other.

Other (specify if you have any other preferences): No, just send me a message if you're interested. 

May Talos guide you! 

by MonaOakenshield
May 15, 2014

Wow! That's such a cool idea! I'd really love to exchange letters in the dragon language. I am an active pen-paller and so a pel-paller sounds great to me! :) 

Alphabet: I prefer without runes and just typed romanized letters :)

Handwritten or Typed: I am a fan of hand written letters, it is more personal I think than typed. 

Canon or Expanded (using the canon language only or the expanded dictionary): I prefer the expanded dictionary

Country (if you’d only like to pair up with someone in your own country): I am always excited to get in contact with people from all over the world. But I also don't mind if there's someone from my country (Germany), too! 

Personal or Roleplay (writing about yourself, versus roleplaying a character or a scenario): I am open for both. We can figure it out once we get to know each other.

Other (specify if you have any other preferences): No, just send me a message if you're interested. 

May Talos guide you! 

Alduin The World Eater
May 15, 2014

Found a Pel Pal but Parth please dont remove me from the list I want to see if I can get others to join me it would be fun getting to know my fellow Dovah and getting used to talking to Joors maybe it will help me to relize the good in their weak souls.

by Alduin The World Eater
May 15, 2014

Found a Pel Pal but Parth please dont remove me from the list I want to see if I can get others to join me it would be fun getting to know my fellow Dovah and getting used to talking to Joors maybe it will help me to relize the good in their weak souls.

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 15, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

No problem, zeymah.

by paarthurnax
May 15, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

No problem, zeymah.

Murderfish3
May 15, 2014

No dragon runes for the reason i would like to do this over email im from america and would prefer The other be american or speak english. Roleplay is cool but we can have a mix between both or two different convorsations if you prefer it that way and im fine with any and all versions canon or expanded really excited for this! please inbox me your email if you are interested!

by Murderfish3
May 15, 2014

No dragon runes for the reason i would like to do this over email im from america and would prefer The other be american or speak english. Roleplay is cool but we can have a mix between both or two different convorsations if you prefer it that way and im fine with any and all versions canon or expanded really excited for this! please inbox me your email if you are interested!

Dragon master
May 16, 2014

sign me up...

by Dragon master
May 16, 2014

sign me up...

arrowintheknee
May 16, 2014

sign me up my only prefrence is for it to be typed please.

by arrowintheknee
May 16, 2014

sign me up my only prefrence is for it to be typed please.

Sahkrahfaas
May 16, 2014

I like it! I'm gonna sign up, but I can only do email right now. I could do roleplay or personal, I don't mind what words are used and I'd prefer the country to be English-speaking. I'll say this in advance: If I take ages to write back, it's either because I'm glued to Skyrim (lol) or I'm trying to write it in the dragon runes on paper so I can learn them better. The only one I've (kinda) memorised is the rune for "K".

by Sahkrahfaas
May 16, 2014

I like it! I'm gonna sign up, but I can only do email right now. I could do roleplay or personal, I don't mind what words are used and I'd prefer the country to be English-speaking. I'll say this in advance: If I take ages to write back, it's either because I'm glued to Skyrim (lol) or I'm trying to write it in the dragon runes on paper so I can learn them better. The only one I've (kinda) memorised is the rune for "K".

ZaneKata
May 16, 2014

SIGH ME UP :P

Ruins are prefured, but either is fine

i would like to write in email formmy vocabulary is low, and i wish to expand

any form of writing is ok (ex:letter, story, est.) 

hopefully i can chat with another mlp fan if someone out there wants to chat

by ZaneKata
May 16, 2014

SIGH ME UP :P

Ruins are prefured, but either is fine

i would like to write in email formmy vocabulary is low, and i wish to expand

any form of writing is ok (ex:letter, story, est.) 

hopefully i can chat with another mlp fan if someone out there wants to chat

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 17, 2014

My first letter's sent and away!

For those of you still on the waiting list - take a look at the list again and give a message to someone who fits your preferences. There are 16 on the list - I'm sure some of you can pair up!

by paarthurnax
May 17, 2014

For those of you still on the waiting list - take a look at the list again and give a message to someone who fits your preferences. There are 16 on the list - I'm sure some of you can pair up!

Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014
paarthurnax

This will be fun. XD. Thank god I printed out a copy of the alphabet and have the transaltor app.

by Mirkrilaar
May 17, 2014
paarthurnax

This will be fun. XD. Thank god I printed out a copy of the alphabet and have the transaltor app.

Sahkrahfaas
May 17, 2014

Found a Pel Pal c:

I know this is kinda off-topic, but I'm so jealous, paarthurnax. I only have the normal version of Skyrim with patch 1.4 and no DLCs. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago XD

by Sahkrahfaas
May 17, 2014

Found a Pel Pal c:

I know this is kinda off-topic, but I'm so jealous, paarthurnax. I only have the normal version of Skyrim with patch 1.4 and no DLCs. I got it for Christmas a couple of years ago XD

paarthurnax
Administrator
May 17, 2014

I admit that I got the Legendary guide mainly for the additional dragon language appendix in the back.

by paarthurnax
May 17, 2014

I admit that I got the Legendary guide mainly for the additional dragon language appendix in the back.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  22  23  24  25 > >>