Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

That One Moment

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
July 2, 2014

(Facebook related) Why am I even trying? I'm so sick of making a status with no likes! I might as well just stop posting shit because it seems like no one cares. Its pretty bad that now I'm posting stuff just to try and get likes. It makes me feel like no one listens to me. I post something beautiful or something...no likes. Someone posted "I think I just peed!", 5 likes instantly! Is it me?!? Is it my face?!? What the fuck is it?!?

by Mirkrilaar
July 2, 2014

(Facebook related) Why am I even trying? I'm so sick of making a status with no likes! I might as well just stop posting shit because it seems like no one cares. Its pretty bad that now I'm posting stuff just to try and get likes. It makes me feel like no one listens to me. I post something beautiful or something...no likes. Someone posted "I think I just peed!", 5 likes instantly! Is it me?!? Is it my face?!? What the fuck is it?!?

Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
Mirkrilaar

People are just stupid nowadays.

Yeah... It's kinda sad really! Sad to see our brains melting like Popsicles in a supernova...

by Nahvultoor Lot Dovah
July 11, 2014
Mirkrilaar

People are just stupid nowadays.

Yeah... It's kinda sad really! Sad to see our brains melting like Popsicles in a supernova...

Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

Ever wanted to live in Taazokaan so you could call the Dark Brotherhood to assassinate your siblings? Yeah, that's kinda how I feel right now after being cooped up with my brother and sister in a tent for three days. My brother stole my glasses and my book multiple times and hid them in his sleeping bag, kicked and punched my laptop (we took it to watch a film) and nearly wrecked my glasses. I don't know what I'd do without them until my optician's appointment next Friday, then they'll take like two weeks to get the lenses right and get them sent to me. The reason? I'm short sighted and I need my glasses to see stuff as close as the TV from the couch. He'll never understand. I've needed glasses since I was seven. All my sister did was whine and cry and moan and squeal and lie to my mum that I annoyed her when I only looked at her... I think you get the idea.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 17, 2014

Ever wanted to live in Taazokaan so you could call the Dark Brotherhood to assassinate your siblings? Yeah, that's kinda how I feel right now after being cooped up with my brother and sister in a tent for three days. My brother stole my glasses and my book multiple times and hid them in his sleeping bag, kicked and punched my laptop (we took it to watch a film) and nearly wrecked my glasses. I don't know what I'd do without them until my optician's appointment next Friday, then they'll take like two weeks to get the lenses right and get them sent to me. The reason? I'm short sighted and I need my glasses to see stuff as close as the TV from the couch. He'll never understand. I've needed glasses since I was seven. All my sister did was whine and cry and moan and squeal and lie to my mum that I annoyed her when I only looked at her... I think you get the idea.

ikaram
July 21, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Mate, imagine your brother and sister combined. That is what my cousin is. Plus she has a younger sister. Yeah.

by ikaram
July 21, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

Mate, imagine your brother and sister combined. That is what my cousin is. Plus she has a younger sister. Yeah.

Sahkrahfaas
July 21, 2014

Ouch. I had to go for a dentist appointment today to get fissure whatever they call it, and it does NOT taste nice. For a minute it tasted like copper, but then it ended up tasting like I'd drank a mouthful of melted plastic that somehow didn't destroy my mouth. Not the best taste after I'd just eaten cookies with Smarties and M&Ms in them.

by Sahkrahfaas
July 21, 2014

Ouch. I had to go for a dentist appointment today to get fissure whatever they call it, and it does NOT taste nice. For a minute it tasted like copper, but then it ended up tasting like I'd drank a mouthful of melted plastic that somehow didn't destroy my mouth. Not the best taste after I'd just eaten cookies with Smarties and M&Ms in them.

Phelan1019
July 31, 2014

That one moment where you read a post in english, then you read a quoted reply to said post that shows Dovahzul in the original post, and you realize your brain just automatically translated a word in Dovahzul to english. This literally just happened to me!

by Phelan1019
July 31, 2014

That one moment where you read a post in english, then you read a quoted reply to said post that shows Dovahzul in the original post, and you realize your brain just automatically translated a word in Dovahzul to english. This literally just happened to me!

Mirkrilaar
August 4, 2014

Why doesn't anyone listen to me???

by Mirkrilaar
August 4, 2014

Why doesn't anyone listen to me???

Phelan1019
August 5, 2014

Mirkrilaar, you need to calm down. I got this all the time when I got on Facebook, no one ever paying attention to me (besides my Mom, Dad, biological Mom, and sister). That's one of the reasons I stopped getting on Facdebook. Although, I'm planning on getting on again. If you want, I could try to like all your posts, if it makes you feel better. :)

by Phelan1019
August 5, 2014

Mirkrilaar, you need to calm down. I got this all the time when I got on Facebook, no one ever paying attention to me (besides my Mom, Dad, biological Mom, and sister). That's one of the reasons I stopped getting on Facdebook. Although, I'm planning on getting on again. If you want, I could try to like all your posts, if it makes you feel better. :)

Mirkrilaar
August 6, 2014

Deactivated my Facebook account. Way too much drama, and I get on here more often than Facebook anyways. I actually have friends that talk to me on here and respect me.

by Mirkrilaar
August 6, 2014

Deactivated my Facebook account. Way too much drama, and I get on here more often than Facebook anyways. I actually have friends that talk to me on here and respect me.

Kronvullok
January 24, 2015

That moment when you're singing along with some music and you sorta go into a trance, and when you "wake up" you're like "What was I doing?"

by Kronvullok
January 24, 2015

That moment when you're singing along with some music and you sorta go into a trance, and when you "wake up" you're like "What was I doing?"

Jade
February 26, 2015
When you get into a fight; walk up to the other person and stop it. And your 'friends' tell everyone you were to scared.
by Jade
February 26, 2015
When you get into a fight; walk up to the other person and stop it. And your 'friends' tell everyone you were to scared.

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

When you're sprinting at high speed trip up, roll, get ready to raise to your feet and look awesome and you roll into a wall.

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

When you're sprinting at high speed trip up, roll, get ready to raise to your feet and look awesome and you roll into a wall.

dovahnite
February 27, 2015

tmw you finally think you've fixed something, and then an hour later you realize it was find before you started messing with it and you just made it worse.

by dovahnite
February 27, 2015

tmw you finally think you've fixed something, and then an hour later you realize it was find before you started messing with it and you just made it worse.

DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
When you have an awesome invention, and you add 3 watts of power and it overheats and melts on the inside.
by DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
When you have an awesome invention, and you add 3 watts of power and it overheats and melts on the inside.

[deleted]
March 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by [deleted]
March 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.