Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  4  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Morokei: "Yes, especially the books he's been reading. If you ask me, he is becoming far too interested in the power Herma-Mora offers."

by Phelan1019
August 12, 2014

Morokei: "Yes, especially the books he's been reading. If you ask me, he is becoming far too interested in the power Herma-Mora offers."

Loniizrath
August 18, 2014

Zahkriisos: You shouldn't question Lord Miraak's actions, any of you. Even without Herma-Mora's blessings, he is far more powerful than any of us. He has the Sossedov.

by Loniizrath
August 18, 2014

Zahkriisos: You shouldn't question Lord Miraak's actions, any of you. Even without Herma-Mora's blessings, he is far more powerful than any of us. He has the Sossedov.

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Krosis: Yes, Hermas-mora and his black books. I will be reporting Miraak to thuri Alduin however. I will not let him have the chance to get so much power from those books, and try to overthrow thuri, We already have enough on our hands with the mortals rebelling and that "Dragonrend" shout

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Krosis: Yes, Hermas-mora and his black books. I will be reporting Miraak to thuri Alduin however. I will not let him have the chance to get so much power from those books, and try to overthrow thuri, We already have enough on our hands with the mortals rebelling and that "Dragonrend" shout

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Krosis: Morokei, I would advise that you awaken those drauger and undead of yours to help in this "rebellion," we need all the help we can get. And be sure to seal the Lab.

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

Krosis: Morokei, I would advise that you awaken those drauger and undead of yours to help in this "rebellion," we need all the help we can get. And be sure to seal the Lab.

Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
Zahkriisos: He wouldn't dare. Miraak is a dragon priest, the same as the rest of us. Maybe your envy of Miraak's power has blinded you Krosis, but we all have a common interest, as we have always had before.
by Loniizrath
August 20, 2014
Zahkriisos: He wouldn't dare. Miraak is a dragon priest, the same as the rest of us. Maybe your envy of Miraak's power has blinded you Krosis, but we all have a common interest, as we have always had before.

Phelan1019
August 24, 2014

Morokei: Krosis, I agree. I will send out a small legion of Deathlords. And, Zahkriisos, I would not be so sure that Miraak's intentions are our own. You have always put too much trust in him. And, our order's leader is Konahrik, not Miraak.

by Phelan1019
August 24, 2014

Morokei: Krosis, I agree. I will send out a small legion of Deathlords. And, Zahkriisos, I would not be so sure that Miraak's intentions are our own. You have always put too much trust in him. And, our order's leader is Konahrik, not Miraak.

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Krosis: Agreed. And Zahkriisos, be careful around Miraak. Hes been acting differently. I will tell thuri Alduin about our thoughts. Continue trying to kep the mortals in line. And for the ones that remain loyal, give them a small bit of power to kill the weaker rebellers, But not enough to overthrow us. I will return here soon.

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

Krosis: Agreed. And Zahkriisos, be careful around Miraak. Hes been acting differently. I will tell thuri Alduin about our thoughts. Continue trying to kep the mortals in line. And for the ones that remain loyal, give them a small bit of power to kill the weaker rebellers, But not enough to overthrow us. I will return here soon.

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

(Just wondering guys, is it ok if I be alduin?(Along with being krosis) If you guys dont think its a good idea, its totally up to you)

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014

(Just wondering guys, is it ok if I be alduin?(Along with being krosis) If you guys dont think its a good idea, its totally up to you)

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(Maybe we can get The World Eater herself in on this.)

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(Maybe we can get The World Eater herself in on this.)

Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

(She hasn't been on for a while)

by Maarstrunah
August 27, 2014

(She hasn't been on for a while)

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(That's too bad. I thought she was kinda cool, for a power-mad tyrant :D)

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

(That's too bad. I thought she was kinda cool, for a power-mad tyrant :D)

Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

(XD Same. So could i play as her or does someone else want to?)

by Maarstrunah
August 28, 2014

(XD Same. So could i play as her or does someone else want to?)

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

(I see nothing wrong with you playing Alduin. Just keep to the style of the RP. Examples:

Krosis:

Blah, blah. Babble.

Alduin:

Shut up before I kill you and devour your soul!

End of examples.)

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

(I see nothing wrong with you playing Alduin. Just keep to the style of the RP. Examples:

Krosis:

Blah, blah. Babble.

Alduin:

Shut up before I kill you and devour your soul!

End of examples.)

Tezoth the Inferno
September 2, 2014

Nahrakiin: 

Do you not believe that you all are becoming slightly paranoid?

The mortals do not have the inborn power to create a shout as powerful as you believe this "dragonrend" to be.

A simple reminder of the power of the dov should be sufficient to return the mortals to their place.

by Tezoth the Inferno
September 2, 2014

Nahrakiin: 

Do you not believe that you all are becoming slightly paranoid?

The mortals do not have the inborn power to create a shout as powerful as you believe this "dragonrend" to be.

A simple reminder of the power of the dov should be sufficient to return the mortals to their place.

Maarstrunah
September 3, 2014

(Ok, and if she comes back and wants to be in this rp, she can be, well, herself XD)

Krosis aproches alduin on his word wall and bows

Krosis: "Alduin thuri, We have been talking and-" 

Alduin: "We?"

Krosis: "Me and the other priests, we have discovered that the mortals may have learned the thu'um. We have had witnesses of them useing a strange voice on the dov. The only way they would have learned it, is if we had a traitor."

Alduin: "Bein! No mey would dare defy me! Where have you seen this 'voice' happening?"

Krosis: "I have not witnessed it myself. You could ask the other priests if they know anything."

Alduin: "Geh. Now begone before you become my feast!"

Krosis:" "Geh, thuri."

Krosis leaves, Alduin flies to the priests and lands

Alduin: "Tell me of this 'thu'um you've witnessed!"

by Maarstrunah
September 3, 2014

(Ok, and if she comes back and wants to be in this rp, she can be, well, herself XD)

Krosis aproches alduin on his word wall and bows

Krosis: "Alduin thuri, We have been talking and-" 

Alduin: "We?"

Krosis: "Me and the other priests, we have discovered that the mortals may have learned the thu'um. We have had witnesses of them useing a strange voice on the dov. The only way they would have learned it, is if we had a traitor."

Alduin: "Bein! No mey would dare defy me! Where have you seen this 'voice' happening?"

Krosis: "I have not witnessed it myself. You could ask the other priests if they know anything."

Alduin: "Geh. Now begone before you become my feast!"

Krosis:" "Geh, thuri."

Krosis leaves, Alduin flies to the priests and lands

Alduin: "Tell me of this 'thu'um you've witnessed!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.