Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best character

<<  <  1  2 

Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Odahviing is the right hand (or wing, if you will) of the main antagonist and i think hes pretty awesome. if i could be him or have him as a pet id be satisfide for life

by Ahmuldein
July 22, 2014

Odahviing is the right hand (or wing, if you will) of the main antagonist and i think hes pretty awesome. if i could be him or have him as a pet id be satisfide for life

Hayden Sanders
August 3, 2014
valromar
Kein Drog

if they make a new elderscrolls i hope 2 be a falmer, imagine in there cave they have quests for u and so out and when in the above world they react 2 u as falmer react 2 u in their areas, making the game way more fun, or become a forsworn, or maybe even a falmer forsworn now that would be epic lol

That would be considered a mixed breed because the falmer are what the snow elves are now and the forsworn are a completely different race.

forsworn are not a different breed of people, they are just nords who adapted to the mountain-like terrian

by Hayden Sanders
August 3, 2014
valromar
Kein Drog

if they make a new elderscrolls i hope 2 be a falmer, imagine in there cave they have quests for u and so out and when in the above world they react 2 u as falmer react 2 u in their areas, making the game way more fun, or become a forsworn, or maybe even a falmer forsworn now that would be epic lol

That would be considered a mixed breed because the falmer are what the snow elves are now and the forsworn are a completely different race.

forsworn are not a different breed of people, they are just nords who adapted to the mountain-like terrian

Hayden Sanders
August 3, 2014
Ahmuldein

I like the way you think

by Hayden Sanders
August 3, 2014
Ahmuldein

I like the way you think

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.