Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite Daedric Artifact

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Wabbajack. No contest. I love turning jerkish beggars and priests into cheese wheels. Yum.

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Wabbajack. No contest. I love turning jerkish beggars and priests into cheese wheels. Yum.

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Wabbajack; no contest. Who doesn't want to turn a Dremora into cheese. So delicious, so humiliating!

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

Wabbajack; no contest. Who doesn't want to turn a Dremora into cheese. So delicious, so humiliating!

Sahkrahfaas
October 14, 2014

Isn't there a mod that adds better Wabbajack mechanics like turning dragons into rabbits? I wouldn't want to do that though, a waste of a good dovahsil.

by Sahkrahfaas
October 14, 2014

Isn't there a mod that adds better Wabbajack mechanics like turning dragons into rabbits? I wouldn't want to do that though, a waste of a good dovahsil.

Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Singh1699

Lol. I kid you not, as soon as I got this thing, the first thing I did was run into my first ever dragon priest. Then I turned Vokun into a chicken.

by Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Singh1699

Lol. I kid you not, as soon as I got this thing, the first thing I did was run into my first ever dragon priest. Then I turned Vokun into a chicken.

Mulhahlor
October 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Singh1699

Did you still get the mask?

by Mulhahlor
October 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Singh1699

Loniizrath
October 19, 2014

The Daedric Crecent. Yeah! Am I right? Anyone? The thing from Morrowind?

This thing? 

Fine. For anyone who's never played Morrowind (too many of you), the Daedric Crecent is a weapon made by Mehrunes Dagon for his armies when they stormed the Battlespire. When the invasion was repelled, the Mages Guild rounded up and destroyed all the Crecents. All except one, which was later hidden in Vvardenfell by a Dremora Lord named Dregas Volar. The Daedric Crecent will paralyze any foe it strikes, as well as desitegrating their armor.

by Loniizrath
October 19, 2014

The Daedric Crecent. Yeah! Am I right? Anyone? The thing from Morrowind?

This thing? 

Fine. For anyone who's never played Morrowind (too many of you), the Daedric Crecent is a weapon made by Mehrunes Dagon for his armies when they stormed the Battlespire. When the invasion was repelled, the Mages Guild rounded up and destroyed all the Crecents. All except one, which was later hidden in Vvardenfell by a Dremora Lord named Dregas Volar. The Daedric Crecent will paralyze any foe it strikes, as well as desitegrating their armor.

Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014
Mulhahlor

Sadly I hit him with a battleaxe and the entire fight started all over again. Maybe because their's a quest with him? I really don't know why.

by Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014
Mulhahlor

Sadly I hit him with a battleaxe and the entire fight started all over again. Maybe because their's a quest with him? I really don't know why.

KorolChuhanov
October 26, 2014

Mine is Oghma Infinium because of fast level skill... too bad its only 1 use, but well :P would be boring if infinite times

by KorolChuhanov
October 26, 2014

Mine is Oghma Infinium because of fast level skill... too bad its only 1 use, but well :P would be boring if infinite times

Mulhahlor
October 27, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulhahlor

The "A Scroll for Anska" quest, and the 8 priest mask quest.

by Mulhahlor
October 27, 2014
Mul klo riik
Mulhahlor

The "A Scroll for Anska" quest, and the 8 priest mask quest.

dovahnite
November 11, 2014

Wabbajack, easy. All the other artifacts were designed to make you some feared-by-all force . . . and then there's the Wabbajack, which feels like it was made by some programmer who got bored on a Saturday night.

I never thought to use it on something like a Dragon Priest, though, I'll have to try it. I wonder if Miraak from Dragonborn dlc reacts to it . . .

by dovahnite
November 11, 2014

Wabbajack, easy. All the other artifacts were designed to make you some feared-by-all force . . . and then there's the Wabbajack, which feels like it was made by some programmer who got bored on a Saturday night.

I never thought to use it on something like a Dragon Priest, though, I'll have to try it. I wonder if Miraak from Dragonborn dlc reacts to it . . .

valromar
November 12, 2014
dovahnite

i have tried it and it didn't work for me.
by valromar
November 12, 2014
dovahnite

i have tried it and it didn't work for me.

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

The Mace of Molag Bal was arguably my favorite. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

The Mace of Molag Bal was arguably my favorite. 

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

am i the only one who enjoyed eating peoples dreams and using their dreams to kill them? i forgot what it was called so im gonna call it the nightmare staff

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015

am i the only one who enjoyed eating peoples dreams and using their dreams to kill them? i forgot what it was called so im gonna call it the nightmare staff

The Last DragonBorn
March 24, 2015
Yolbahkron

I think you might be talking about the Skull of Corruption.

by The Last DragonBorn
March 24, 2015
Yolbahkron

Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015
The Last DragonBorn
Yolbahkron

there we go. dang not knowing the name was bothering me.

by Yolbahkron
March 24, 2015
The Last DragonBorn
Yolbahkron

there we go. dang not knowing the name was bothering me.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.