Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

what is your favorite kind of weapon?

<<  <  1  2 

Emperor of Man
September 26, 2015

Staves, I have to say. I never use weapons like swords, bows, etc. They're for the barbaric warriors.

by Emperor of Man
September 26, 2015

Staves, I have to say. I never use weapons like swords, bows, etc. They're for the barbaric warriors.

Frinmulaar
September 28, 2015
My favorite weapon is my ebony shield. I use Destruction in my right hand, but a well timed bash has saved me more than once.
by Frinmulaar
September 28, 2015
My favorite weapon is my ebony shield. I use Destruction in my right hand, but a well timed bash has saved me more than once.

Spyro
September 29, 2015

For long rang I'd go with Dawn Breaker (ebony bow with a cold enchantment) and for short ranged wepon is my sword called Nightweaver, which has a cold enchantment.

by Spyro
September 29, 2015

For long rang I'd go with Dawn Breaker (ebony bow with a cold enchantment) and for short ranged wepon is my sword called Nightweaver, which has a cold enchantment.

Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

But but.... I like being a barbaric warrior. @-@

by Vulondovah21
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

But but.... I like being a barbaric warrior. @-@

YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Volendrung, for dragons I use dragonsbane along with a dragonplate shield. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 9, 2015

Volendrung, for dragons I use dragonsbane along with a dragonplate shield. 

Krent Sil
October 9, 2015

If we're allowed to include modded weapons, then I'd say Liliths 2h Scythe. Otherwise, I'd have to go with my enchanted Ebony Bow. Can never go wrong with stealth shots

by Krent Sil
October 9, 2015

If we're allowed to include modded weapons, then I'd say Liliths 2h Scythe. Otherwise, I'd have to go with my enchanted Ebony Bow. Can never go wrong with stealth shots

Shadow
October 11, 2015

Any bow and daggers or short swords. I play as an archer and just general thief stealth build 

by Shadow
October 11, 2015

Any bow and daggers or short swords. I play as an archer and just general thief stealth build 

Necromas
November 15, 2015

I prefer a waraxe with a destruction spell, or a crossbow. Both are really easy ro get early on/

by Necromas
November 15, 2015

I prefer a waraxe with a destruction spell, or a crossbow. Both are really easy ro get early on/

rdaj
November 18, 2015

Long range: Bow of the Stag Prince.

Short range: Mace of Molag Bal

by rdaj
November 18, 2015

Long range: Bow of the Stag Prince.

Short range: Mace of Molag Bal

vahlok do laas
November 18, 2015
Obviously daggers (2 daggers + sneak = 30x the dmg).
Prefered to fight with double dagger of woe (not cheated in)
by vahlok do laas
November 18, 2015
Obviously daggers (2 daggers + sneak = 30x the dmg).

Prefered to fight with double dagger of woe (not cheated in)

N3XITH
November 19, 2015
probably a sword or battleaxe like for real tho the dragon bone battleaxe is op
by N3XITH
November 19, 2015
probably a sword or battleaxe like for real tho the dragon bone battleaxe is op
<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.