Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Video Game Discussion

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

DaughterOfColdHarbour
December 10, 2013

Oh my goodness I cant even pick a favourite. World of Warcraft has been my 'go-to' game for years. Mass Effect trilogy, Bioshock (not Bioshock 2 I almost threw my computer out a window after playing it) and Bioshock: Infinite, all the Resident Evil games, Oblivion. Just started playing Dragon Age. Hmm.

Anyhoodle, basically Skyrim and WoW are my biggest game loves :')

by DaughterOfColdHarbour
December 10, 2013

Oh my goodness I cant even pick a favourite. World of Warcraft has been my 'go-to' game for years. Mass Effect trilogy, Bioshock (not Bioshock 2 I almost threw my computer out a window after playing it) and Bioshock: Infinite, all the Resident Evil games, Oblivion. Just started playing Dragon Age. Hmm.

Anyhoodle, basically Skyrim and WoW are my biggest game loves :')

Loniizrath
February 26, 2014

Probably Team Fortress 2 is my other favourite, followed closely by Pokèmon. 

by Loniizrath
February 26, 2014

Probably Team Fortress 2 is my other favourite, followed closely by Pokèmon. 

Mulhahlor
April 2, 2014

Legend of Zelda is my favorite series, and of those, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword are my top three. Skyrim beats out Halo for number 2, though.

by Mulhahlor
April 2, 2014

Legend of Zelda is my favorite series, and of those, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword are my top three. Skyrim beats out Halo for number 2, though.

shynight
April 2, 2014

How am I supposed to choose just one game? I've owned and played, admittedly, far too many games over the years. It all started about 17 years ago when my cousin gave me his Super Nintendo. From there, my gaming empire has boomed. I currently own a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, and XBox 360, and own around 350+ games (granted, a lot of those games are from back when you could buy a game for about 20 or 30 bucks).

I've never really been big on shooters, I tend to stick to RPGs or RPG-ish games: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Sly Cooper, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Mass Effect are probably my favorites, just not in any particular order. Oh, and Guitar Hero. I miss that series...

by shynight
April 2, 2014

How am I supposed to choose just one game? I've owned and played, admittedly, far too many games over the years. It all started about 17 years ago when my cousin gave me his Super Nintendo. From there, my gaming empire has boomed. I currently own a Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 4, and XBox 360, and own around 350+ games (granted, a lot of those games are from back when you could buy a game for about 20 or 30 bucks).

I've never really been big on shooters, I tend to stick to RPGs or RPG-ish games: Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Sly Cooper, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Mass Effect are probably my favorites, just not in any particular order. Oh, and Guitar Hero. I miss that series...

hiith
April 2, 2014

If I had to choose my absolute favorite, I'd have to choose The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, even though I've never completed the game (I'm working on it). It even inspired me to learn to play the ocarina.

I don't spend much time playing video games (if you can believe that), but my favorite ones are generally, well, old. Like the N64 Toy Story game, Beetle Adventure Racing for the N64 (look it up, it's great), Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros., Centipede, Pong, Donkey Kong, and the older games in the Street Fighter series. I also like the Arkham series, Skyrim, and Slender: the Eight Pages. I really just dislike games where I just have to repetatively kill people (Skyrim is a bit of an exception because, you know, it's great).

by hiith
April 2, 2014

If I had to choose my absolute favorite, I'd have to choose The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, even though I've never completed the game (I'm working on it). It even inspired me to learn to play the ocarina.

I don't spend much time playing video games (if you can believe that), but my favorite ones are generally, well, old. Like the N64 Toy Story game, Beetle Adventure Racing for the N64 (look it up, it's great), Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros., Centipede, Pong, Donkey Kong, and the older games in the Street Fighter series. I also like the Arkham series, Skyrim, and Slender: the Eight Pages. I really just dislike games where I just have to repetatively kill people (Skyrim is a bit of an exception because, you know, it's great).

Loniizrath
April 2, 2014

I just discovered Monster Hunter.

In related news, I have also just discovered the meaning of life.

by Loniizrath
April 2, 2014

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

It's hard to choose although I do like pokemon and mario alot, the Elder Scrolls games are really good. I really enjoy the freedom that you get when traveling around Skyrim and all of Tamriel. Another game I enjoy is Mortal Kombat.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014

It's hard to choose although I do like pokemon and mario alot, the Elder Scrolls games are really good. I really enjoy the freedom that you get when traveling around Skyrim and all of Tamriel. Another game I enjoy is Mortal Kombat.

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014
Hiith

I see that you play Beetle adventure racing. Well there's an alien easter egg in that game. I found it on "Top 10 favourite alien easter eggs in video games" by Peanut Butter Gamer.

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014
Hiith

I see that you play Beetle adventure racing. Well there's an alien easter egg in that game. I found it on "Top 10 favourite alien easter eggs in video games" by Peanut Butter Gamer.

Loniizrath
April 4, 2014
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

by Loniizrath
April 4, 2014
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

dragonrider58
April 4, 2014
Toxikyle
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Really? All my friends think that it sucks even though they've never seen an episode!

by dragonrider58
April 4, 2014
Toxikyle
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Really? All my friends think that it sucks even though they've never seen an episode!

Loniizrath
April 4, 2014
dragonrider58
Toxikyle
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Am I talking to a mirror?

by Loniizrath
April 4, 2014
dragonrider58
Toxikyle
dragonrider58
Hiith

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Am I talking to a mirror?

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

The Assassins Creed series. Amazing game series.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

The Assassins Creed series. Amazing game series.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

I enjoy Rainbow Six Siege, Halo and of course the Elder Scrolls.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 29, 2015

I enjoy Rainbow Six Siege, Halo and of course the Elder Scrolls.

Jordan L
November 30, 2015
Loniizrath

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is freaking amazing. Everyone should play it at least once. Its soooo good! Ive logged in over 400 hours on that game and it still never gets old. Seriously people, try this game! For anyone who likes playing strategy/teamwork/slaying games this is your game. Trust me, the moment you see dahren moran in the intro you will never go back.  loniizrath knows what im talking about.

by Jordan L
November 30, 2015
Loniizrath

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is freaking amazing. Everyone should play it at least once. Its soooo good! Ive logged in over 400 hours on that game and it still never gets old. Seriously people, try this game! For anyone who likes playing strategy/teamwork/slaying games this is your game. Trust me, the moment you see dahren moran in the intro you will never go back.  loniizrath knows what im talking about.

Loniizrath
November 30, 2015
Jordan L

You bet I do! I don't have much time sunk into it myself (school can be a pain sometimes), but I can already tell it's probably the best game in the series, and one of the best games I've ever played. Want to hunt with me sometime, Jordan?

by Loniizrath
November 30, 2015
Jordan L

You bet I do! I don't have much time sunk into it myself (school can be a pain sometimes), but I can already tell it's probably the best game in the series, and one of the best games I've ever played. Want to hunt with me sometime, Jordan?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.