A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dovahzul Clan/Guild

<<  <  1  2 

Loniizrath
August 30, 2014
Phelan1019

I also think it would be cool to start Lore/language videos on youtube. Like, we can discuss grammar, vocabulary, and Lore of Dovahzul online via youtube.

I'm working on a Let's Play YouTube channel where I'll occasionally speak Dovahzul.

by Loniizrath
August 30, 2014
Phelan1019

I also think it would be cool to start Lore/language videos on youtube. Like, we can discuss grammar, vocabulary, and Lore of Dovahzul online via youtube.

I'm working on a Let's Play YouTube channel where I'll occasionally speak Dovahzul.

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014
Toxikyle
Phelan1019

Nice, maybe I can join you sometime?

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014
Toxikyle
Phelan1019

Nice, maybe I can join you sometime?

Loniizrath
August 30, 2014

Possibly. You mean like a collab?

by Loniizrath
August 30, 2014

Possibly. You mean like a collab?

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Yeah, sure...

What's collab?

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Yeah, sure...

What's collab?

Kroren
September 1, 2014

Geh! I'd be up for it. However, I don't own ESO... Krosis, I really want it though, I just cant afford that monthly subscription. Although I do play a lot of Guild Wars 2, so i could do some other game.

by Kroren
September 1, 2014

Geh! I'd be up for it. However, I don't own ESO... Krosis, I really want it though, I just cant afford that monthly subscription. Although I do play a lot of Guild Wars 2, so i could do some other game.

Loniizrath
September 1, 2014
Phelan1019

Yeah, sure...

What's collab?

Short for collaberation. It's YouTube slang for when two people from different channels make a video together.

by Loniizrath
September 1, 2014
Phelan1019

Yeah, sure...

What's collab?

Short for collaberation. It's YouTube slang for when two people from different channels make a video together.

Kaazloz
September 2, 2014

This is actually a pretty good idea. I'd love to see this happen sometime. We should use Skype, or RaidCall. It's good because we could ask for advice, and help.

by Kaazloz
September 2, 2014

This is actually a pretty good idea. I'd love to see this happen sometime. We should use Skype, or RaidCall. It's good because we could ask for advice, and help.

RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

A very cool idea. I saw it somewhere else that someone (Pretty sure it was Mirkrilaar) who wanted to set up a skype group.

I know a friend who might want to let us use his TeamSpeak server, but I'll have to have a headcount as well as permission from the owner.

by RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

A very cool idea. I saw it somewhere else that someone (Pretty sure it was Mirkrilaar) who wanted to set up a skype group.

I know a friend who might want to let us use his TeamSpeak server, but I'll have to have a headcount as well as permission from the owner.

Orkar Isber
June 1, 2015

Indeed a cool and great idea. I guess however the obvious choice would be The Elder Scrolls Online

by Orkar Isber
June 1, 2015

Indeed a cool and great idea. I guess however the obvious choice would be The Elder Scrolls Online

Loniizrath
June 1, 2015
@Orkar Isber http://i.imgur.com/2BW0eGC.gif
by Loniizrath
June 1, 2015
@Orkar Isber http://i.imgur.com/2BW0eGC.gif

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

I would be in, but I can't play games on a Chromebook, and my dad hogs the computer.

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

I would be in, but I can't play games on a Chromebook, and my dad hogs the computer.

Spartanwolf67
June 5, 2015
vaaztiidjun

Ahnok!

As stated in the title, I intend on creating a Clan/Guild for our Dovahzul community. Before I begun though, I wanted to know if there was enough interest to warrant the investment.  So, if any you guys are interested, just leave a reply with yes/no. If you have any ideas for games we will play or features for the website/ activities just throw it in the reply or send me a PM, this goes for any questions as well.

I’m thinking at if we have at least 5-10 people interested, then I’ll go ahead and begin.

Work has begun on the website!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Im up for it. I have a gaming supercomputer so it would not be a problem. I also like the idea of a Minecraft guild.

http://thuum.enjin.com/

by Spartanwolf67
June 5, 2015
vaaztiidjun

Ahnok!

As stated in the title, I intend on creating a Clan/Guild for our Dovahzul community. Before I begun though, I wanted to know if there was enough interest to warrant the investment.  So, if any you guys are interested, just leave a reply with yes/no. If you have any ideas for games we will play or features for the website/ activities just throw it in the reply or send me a PM, this goes for any questions as well.

I’m thinking at if we have at least 5-10 people interested, then I’ll go ahead and begin.

Work has begun on the website!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Im up for it. I have a gaming supercomputer so it would not be a problem. I also like the idea of a Minecraft guild.

http://thuum.enjin.com/

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

I'm sad that the website is offline and I can't pay to bring it back

:(

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

I'm sad that the website is offline and I can't pay to bring it back

:(

vaaztiidjun
June 29, 2015

Ahnok, I'm still alive and kicking; I've revived the site a few times; but it's a bit redundant since we already have thuum.org. If you're interested in gaming and stuff just throw some messages around and invite people from the wall; no real sense in making a guild/clan if there isn't really any active meetings and we all play different games.

by vaaztiidjun
June 29, 2015

Ahnok, I'm still alive and kicking; I've revived the site a few times; but it's a bit redundant since we already have thuum.org. If you're interested in gaming and stuff just throw some messages around and invite people from the wall; no real sense in making a guild/clan if there isn't really any active meetings and we all play different games.

roastedZork
June 30, 2015

I also like the minecraft guild idea to, and there are some servers with factions and a skyrim plugin.

by roastedZork
June 30, 2015

I also like the minecraft guild idea to, and there are some servers with factions and a skyrim plugin.

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.