A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Khajiit Problems

<<  <  1  2 

Alduin The World Eater
July 18, 2014

​~Ahzira Bavavadini~

My only problem is why are Khajiit women like myself treated like we are nothing better than worthless dogs? I mean we may not appeal to Nordic men or Imperial men but it upsets me that only Khajiit men see our beauty... You don't know the struggle of a Khajiit woman who's fallen in love with a Nordic man *folds arms then white and black fur fluffs up* Even my sister fell for a man of a different race but she'll have more luck than me because her love is an Altmer....

by Alduin The World Eater
July 18, 2014

​~Ahzira Bavavadini~

My only problem is why are Khajiit women like myself treated like we are nothing better than worthless dogs? I mean we may not appeal to Nordic men or Imperial men but it upsets me that only Khajiit men see our beauty... You don't know the struggle of a Khajiit woman who's fallen in love with a Nordic man *folds arms then white and black fur fluffs up* Even my sister fell for a man of a different race but she'll have more luck than me because her love is an Altmer....

Sahkrahfaas
July 18, 2014

Khajiit feels your pain. J'zargo hates this one and Kharjo is never in one place. The land of the Nords is a bitter land indeed. 

by Sahkrahfaas
July 18, 2014

Khajiit feels your pain. J'zargo hates this one and Kharjo is never in one place. The land of the Nords is a bitter land indeed. 

DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

"Nords' armour has lots of fur. This makes M'aiq nervous."

Who's to say they don't make their armour out of Khajiit? We're prejudiced enough as it is.

Read- confessions of a khajiit fur trader

by DovahKiinZaan
October 12, 2014
Sahkrahfaas

"Nords' armour has lots of fur. This makes M'aiq nervous."

Who's to say they don't make their armour out of Khajiit? We're prejudiced enough as it is.

Read- confessions of a khajiit fur trader

<<  <  1  2 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.